[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A reminder that is friendly...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Do not respond to any "fembot" threads. Immediately report all "fembot" threads. They do not, and will never belong here.
>>
fembot here, you guys need to chill. we don't shit up your threads so let us have ours
>>
>>24826792
Reported.There is no reason for you to be here.
>>
>>24826792
yeah you do and you are shitting this one up now

get out you normie
>>
>>24826750
There are women on the internet? /s
>>
>>24826982
Well at the very least, people claiming to be women. Either way, it needs to fucking stop. These rats get 100+ replies just for fucking saying they exist.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 213x292) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 213x292
>>24827018
They make me lose more faith in humanity, one shitpost at a time
>>
>>24827130
And it only gets better because so many people on here are so fucking desperate that they'll condone and encourage this sort of behavior; failing to realize that it is ultimately futile.
>>
>>24826792
What in the fuck? Cunts shitting up threads have gotten exponentially worse since the leddit exodus
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 1191x953) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 1191x953
>>24827175
Unfortunately, most of the "wimminz" on the net are just attention whoring Stacycunts who need to die
>>
File: image.png (566 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
566 KB, 640x1136
Exhibit A. Here's a fine example of roasties luring in the beta orbiters for attention.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.