[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just want a close female friend, not even a gf, to talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 669x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 669x705
>tfw just want a close female friend, not even a gf, to talk about feelings and shit without the added baggage of a relationship

How do I get one of these
>>
me too..i dont know honestly. i think girls are the ones affraid they might start to feel.
>>
If we have stuff in common I'll be your friend. What are your hobbies and interests?
>>
my hobbies.. guitar gung fu and god
>>
That sounds really nice m8. I'd like to have one of those too.
Really, just anyone to talk about that kind of junk to.
>>
>>24826381

Writing and vidya

Not fanfic shit like blogs etc, major in journalism

>tfw no female friend to talk to whenever you're sad

This is the worst feel
>>
File: BsdgFSAF.jpg (118 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
BsdgFSAF.jpg
118 KB, 500x297
>>24826313
Im lonely as well. How about we create a suicide pact?
>>
i'm an alcoholic shitbag but i'll be ur friend lol
>>
I'm a niggerfaggot but I'll be ur friend
>>
>make friends with females in high school
>get drunk with them

I wouldn't recommend telling them anything though, women are pretty evil, intentionally or not, it's not just a meme.
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (27 KB, 262x185) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
27 KB, 262x185
You always have a friend in ultralord
>>
Dude, I fucking want this too.

I hate having a gf, it's not like you guys think, other than the fucking you've got to deal with someone all up in your shit all the time, never getting just a week off to yourself to recharge and relax, parties and shit I fucking hate and bull shit friends that hate you.

>tfw 6'2, socially capable man with shoulders brawder than a fridge

>tfw can only attract these pub crawling tramps, plastered in make up and fake hair so they all look the fucking same and act identically to one another and have the personality of an empty fucking pint glass.

>tfw just want a nice, cute, shut in gf I can cuddle and hold while we watch TV or play vidya or listen to the rain at night or whatever I can waste my life just laying about and being a total hermit with

>tfw talking to girls is so much nicer than dudes, not that I don't love my best friend.

>tfw I'll never meet a girl like this because they don't leave the house and never visit the places I get dragged to.

>tfw a little drunk from wine I found under the sink
>>
>>24826468
That's cool stuff. I used to not like non-fiction growing up but I had a writing professor get me hooked on creative non-fiction a few years ago and I've been fond of it since.

What kind of journalism are you hoping to do someday, or are you studying it just because you like it? Do you write fiction too? I like to write a variety of stuff.
>>
>>24826313
make friends w/ a lesbian maybe? or an older woman you're not attracted to at all
>>
>>24826788

Mainly study it because I like writing and get a buzz when people read my work, but I'd like to maybe write for a foreign newspaper in the future (I speak four languages too).

>tfw too lazy to ever realise this

Non-fiction is my jam at the moment too, spend a lot of my free time reading autobiographies of famous sports stars
>>
>>24826468
>>24826313
I feel so lucky that I can say that I have one friend like that, if not for her I would probably have killed myself a long time ago. But I also feel so incredibly guilty each time I talk to her, when I get sad, because I can see it brings her down, but at the same time I'm pretty sure it would be much worse if she would just find out I'm dead one day.
I didn't even consider her my friend until she called herself of that and I said I don't consider her that, but then I started thinking and saw that my noone could live up to my expectations of "a friend" and how much she has done for me for the last year and now I'm very happy to be able to call her my friend.
>>
>>24826698
Well fuck I'm a shut in who plays vidya and never leaves the house, and you sound like a attractive guy, I'll be your gf. I'm afraid I;m not hot though
>>
I have a female friend that I message sweet/nice things to. She likes it so much that I get booty pics in return. We're both pretty lonely so it's nice to have someone I can message when I have no one to talk to.
>>
>>24826313
>new girl at work
>super flirty
>tells me she had a boyfriend constantly
>btw did I tell you I have a boyfriend?
>proceeds to me she needs a hard docking
>tells me about his she wants a ffm three some

I have no idea what's going on here.
Is she treating me like a girl? Is this what they talk about?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.