[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Dexter a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: dexter.jpg (64 KB, 616x336) Image search: [Google]
dexter.jpg
64 KB, 616x336
Was Dexter a robot?
>>
>good looking
>intelligent
>had a nice career
>had friends and family who loved him
>had sex with attractive women every season
my vote is "no". excellent show though. I'm re-watching it now, actually.
>>
no he was not.
>>
Why are there so many thread shilling this show?
>>
>>24826348
>good looking
doesn't automatically disqualify you
>intelligent
I like to think that most robots are of above average intelligence at least
>had a nice career
not every robot is NEET
>had friends and family who loved him
Well, here it gets tricky. Did he really have friends? He barely socialized and the people he met at work didn't mean anything to him.
He only really cares about his sister and Rita (and her kids).
As far as family goes, I think that a lot of robots have a family who loves them no matter what.
>had sex with attractive women every season
And here we have the disqualifier.
>>
He becomes a chad lumberjack ffs

has a profession I would love though.
>>
the reason he wasnt a robot, was because he claimed to not feel. True robots feel
>>
>>24826551
You're a fucking retard.
>He doesn't do anything like a robot but I'll argue for it anyway.
>>
>>24826407
how does one shill a show that ended like 2 years ago
>>
>>24826637
Are you illiterate? Where do I make an argument for him to be a robot?
I'm just responding to the points Anon posted because I think most of what was mentioned doesn't disqualify you to be a robot.
>>
>>24826648
Because it's coming back you kike
>>
File: 1396250372484.gif (1 MB, 485x500) Image search: [Google]
1396250372484.gif
1 MB, 485x500
>>24828008
wait hold on do you mean theyre doing more with the show or it's just gaining popularity?

i really liked dexter but it was kind of inconsistent over the seasons, and some parts were just unbearably bad/forced.

also does anyone have that picture of yui shrugging with dexter
>>
He had potential to be one but since female viewers liked to watch him with his shirt off they decided to give him an active sexual life even thought he states in the first episode that he's pretty much asexual.
>>
>>24826600
>true robots feel

T b h p h a m
>>
File: 1447558189182.jpg (347 KB, 571x540) Image search: [Google]
1447558189182.jpg
347 KB, 571x540
>>24828136

Got you familia
>>
Is Mr. Robot a robot?
>>
>>24828278
thank you my main man!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.