[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deep down you know this image is true
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11
File: marriage1.jpg (191 KB, 1772x1063) Image search: [Google]
marriage1.jpg
191 KB, 1772x1063
Face it:

The MGTOWs are right.

Your masculine pride is just too fragile for you to admit it.

> #MGTOW
>>
>>24826125
This post has so much fucking truth to it.
>>
File: professorcuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professorcuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>24826125

>"Sure honey, an open marriage sounds fine by me."
>>
bump for REALITY
>>
>>24826914
Lmao, I can't believe someone is retarded enough to think this is a good idea. It only benefits women because they're all sluts and get men easily.
>>
my cousins call me a loser for not getting married. But they are shacked down and told what to do by their wife's like children.

One time I was out with them in another town and one of my cousin's wife's started crying out of nowhere. She wanted to stay at the house and didn't want to leave even though the plan was to eat at the nice restaurant down town. She threw a huge tantrum and cried more until my cousin complied, he stood at the house and they ate pizza.

my other cousin's are paying child support.
>>
>>24827906

So basically like the pic on the right?
>>
>>24827906

lel, typical shaming tactics. you're doing the right thing
>>
>>24826125
I wish that was what marriage was like. It ain't easy finding a nice domme.
>>
holy shit that is one of the most pathetic things i've ever read
>>
File: redwood-tinyhouse-1.jpg (217 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
redwood-tinyhouse-1.jpg
217 KB, 1024x683
My goals:

>live in comfy house with puppers
>work enough to live
>pursue manchild hobbies
>>
>>24828690
then a moderately strong wind comes through and blows all your shit to kingdom come
>>
>>24828716
big bad wolf please leave
>>
>>24826914
That's why I'm glad I'm bi. No woman would ever ask because she knows I've probably already fucked more men than her
>>
>>24828716

>implying the winds of fate won't do that to us all

I know what risks I'm taking. We all die alone in the end.
>>
>>24828690
My grandmother has a cabin/small house (it used to be a functioning cider jelly mill) way out in the boonies and I'm trying to angle things so that I can spend next summer there smoking a lot of weed, growing a fuckhuge garden, and raising chickens
>>
>>24828733
>she knows I've probably already fucked more men than her
kek
>>
>>24828690
God I wished I had done this instead of wife.
>>
File: 1364889814446.png (93 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1364889814446.png
93 KB, 501x585
I'm MGTOW, but without the redpill theory.
>>
How do I keep myself from falling prey to women? I know they're not worth the trouble, but it's really tempting sometimes.

I already watch plenty of anime to escape from reality, but sometimes it's just not enough. Any other hobbies good for keeping yourself occupied?
>>
>>24828690
Sounds good except for the worthless dogs.
>>
>>24828846

That's the beauty of it. It's your choice. If you hate dogs, you don't have to have them in your manchild hermitage.
>>
>>24828903
yeah like choosing to let your wife fuck other men. Your stupid dog will still make shit and waste resources.
If you need dog in your manchild den you are kuck plain and simple.
>>
File: 1447356041948.jpg (64 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1447356041948.jpg
64 KB, 720x960
>>24828831
God it's hard. Succubi try so hard to prey on my lonesome heart. I miss having a gf but not the baggage that brings.
>>
>>24828716
>A-frame house
>Even remotely bothered by any wind ever
>>
>>24828690
How would you get supplies to that house though? Just with a car? I'd imagine the nearest supermarket is pretty far away.
>>
>>24829019
You do a really fucking big shop once every week or two. That reduces the amount of fresh food you can buy at a store, but that far out you can probably grow your own, maybe do some minor foraging if you're into that, or find someone who's growing more that you could barter for or buy from.
>>
I would genuinely enjoy being a bitchusband
most of you are memeing or just enjoy the fetish
I legitimately would love being used as a fucktoy by my wife and anyone else she would wish
>>
>>24829121

Would you wear a HUMBLER with HANDCUFFS if she asked you to (like in the OP's pic)?
>>
>>24829121

You're not straight. Find a dude to do that.
>>
>>24829228
do you realize how complicated human sexuality is? no of course you don't because you you're obviously a dipshit
>>
File: mgsocial_networks.jpg (76 KB, 600x679) Image search: [Google]
mgsocial_networks.jpg
76 KB, 600x679
>>24826125

>wanting to increase your chance of suicide and hours of work.
>risking losing everything and paying alimony
>wanting to be around a nagging wife who will lose her value once she hits menopause
>women have over 100 laws that protect them in marriage but men don't have any of that.
>marriage is the ultimate dreamkiller and you will not have the time to finish you education
>wanting to pay for sex for live while she gave it for free to her
>prenups don't even protect you fully or don't work 100% of the time

why the fuck would any man get married?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Y8dB2tg8o
>>
You're a retard if you don't both sign a prenuptial agreement before marrying at the courthouse.
>>
File: marriage.jpg (28 KB, 599x334) Image search: [Google]
marriage.jpg
28 KB, 599x334
>>24829257

Pic related really does pretty much sum it up perfectly.

"Get your butt over here honey and get back in the HUMBLER!"
>>
You fucking idiots are delusional aren't you. I have never been in a relationship like this, most women want masculine men. Have you really not been in a relationship this long that you're this detached from reality?
>>
>>24827906
>paying child support
>no freedom to do the things you like
>controlling wife

normies are delusional they are the real losers.
>>
>>24828733
Kill yourself you fucking faggot

Ftb
>>
File: 20150914_221706.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150914_221706.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>24828831
Get a project car. You won't have any free time or money to spend on women and in the end you'll actually be rewarded for your hard work.
>>
>>24829336
Fuck off norman
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

original comment
>>
>>24829336

Dudes like you have a way of kidding themselves into thinking they're not whipped, I find.
>>
>>24829336
Every single married man I know is whipped. The sad thing is that they don't even realise how pussified they become once they get married.

Women like masculine men for flings but tend to settle down with betas.
>>
>>24828822
Could you explain that more
I'm kind of interested but eh redpill
>>
>>24828831

Do what Issac Newton did. I think this world would have more of them if women didn't exist to distract men.

"The way to chastity is not to struggle directly with incontinent thoughts but to avert ye thoughts by some employment, or by reading, or meditating on other things, or by converse. For he that's always thinking of chastity will be always thinking of women"
>>
>>24829644
this your testosterone levels even decrease after being around your wife for a long period of time. they observe this behavior on mice as well and the males become hostile against the female mice. Males need their space just the same way male mice like to separate from females mice for a while. also men do become little bitches because the always have to ask for permission from their wife to do anything.
>>
>>24826914
Anyone ever checked out the stories from ourhotwives forum?

That shit makes me rage but I mean...I guess they chose it?
>>
>>24826125
Has it ever occurred to you that most men have probably tried to find loving relationships but got fucked up in the process?

I loved my first long term gf more than anything. I would have done anything for her. You know what happened? She broke it off after five years and is probably fucking black guys in college. That or she's a lesbian.

Relationships are not pleasent. Its a huge emotional risk and has the potential to waste thousands of dollars and years of effort.

Most men I know have had a girlfriend they really loved fuck them over. One colossal heart break was enough to set me off of relationships.

As for the rest of society, nearly every institution actively hates you and is attempting to cheat you. You have to work your whole life just so you get a few years a peace when your old and dying.

Its not a good trade. This world is fucked and women are cold bitches.
>>
>>24826125
Nah OP, it is so true.
>>
>>24829442
Nice Z, yours?
>>
>>24826914
Link to this post on leddit? I want to tell this man that 'You have kids and you let your wife fuck other guys? I hope you fucking die slowly, you piece of shit. Buy a gun; shoot her, shoot your kids so they don't have to live knowing their parents were such utter fucking garbage, and then shoot yourself."
>>
>>24832438

Just searched it, I think it's been deleted.
>>
whyte bois like dat femdom shit dont even deny it. dey wanna be punished fo dey ancestors n shit
>>
I'm surprised how few posts like
>lol grow up
>bet ur a virgin looser and cant even get laid
>fox and grapes
>why are u afraid of women loser
>lol manchild

are in this thread
>>
My 'masculine' pride, is the reason why I don't let women in those positions.

Real men, no matter his height or any other meme crap, knows how to put women in their place.

If betas can't? Then betas need not apply.

Betas are the equivalent of an ugly woman.

Why would any woman want to settle with a retarded, quiet and boring cunt like you? You're not a fucking man. So step up your game and stop worshipping women and stop letting th cunts walk all over you.

Also
Daily reminder that MGTOW is the equivalent of feminism, but vice versa. It's there to kill the white man and destroy civilisation

>jews n sheeit

Never listen to this MGTOW crap

Get out there and fuck many women.

If you're a fucking loser, then improve yourself.
>>
File: 1423485181433.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1423485181433.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>24828729
hahahahahaha fucking kek'd
>>
>>24832809
well this isn't reddit/tumblr so no duh
>>
>>24832809

The normies are all sleeping or just getting up to get ready for work right now

There is a reason why 4chan is a more enjoyable place at odd hours
>>
>>24826125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvUOzIdXwVM&feature=youtu.be

This commercial reminded me of robots. I think lots of man/womanchildren got mad at this ad.
>>
>>24829442
I would love a project car preferably a mk1 MR2. But I don't have a garage
>>
http://www.worthytoshare.net/this-pretty-girl-was-seeking-a-rich-husband

This is 99% not true but still a fun read.
>>
File: me receiving regards.jpg (50 KB, 560x330) Image search: [Google]
me receiving regards.jpg
50 KB, 560x330
MGTOW is the only truth

>live life as you want
>dont even have to farewell the women if you're a chad
>unaffected by shaming tactics
>>
File: NiceWhirlwindFlee.webm (408 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
NiceWhirlwindFlee.webm
408 KB, 320x240
>>24828831
become incredibly unattractive and act poor
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.