[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Will Never Find Love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: VZM.IMG_20151202_003336.jpg (82 KB, 896x896) Image search: [Google]
VZM.IMG_20151202_003336.jpg
82 KB, 896x896
So I was happy, thinking I would finally get alone time with this girl I really fucked up with and make things right. I made hot chocolate and dimmed the lights a bit and put on Pandora. She came to my dorm and we sat down. I tried to sit close to her and establish man to woman vibe but she just pushed me away but I took the signal and thought I would try again later. It was quiet for about 5 minutes and I asked her if she was alright. She didn't respond she, just nodded and texted something on her phone to a guy named Charles. I started my apology and told her everything and told her that I like her and would like to start out as friends and maybe one day work towards something more. All she said was "Thanks for the apology but I don't think that would work out.". When I asked why she didn't reply and she just got up and walked towards the door. I grabbed her arm before she could get out because I wanted to try one more tactic on her, but then she screamed and yanked her arm away and opened the door. He boyfriend was standing right in front of the whole time. He pushed me so hard I flew back and knocked over my TV. He walked over to me, I'm in deep fear at this point. I can't even get up. All I can do is say I'm sorry. He starts kicking me in the ribs and punching me in the face. He ends by slaming my TV on top of me. She says "Thats enough Charles, maybe he will learn this time.". When I woke up I was covered in blood and my room was destroyed.

I've locked myself in my room ever since and I haven't spoken to anyone.
>>
>>24826060
>I Will Never Find Love
okay
>>
>>24826060
Here is where u fucked up op:
Attempting to initiate any contact with a succubus. There were so many signs hinting that she wasn't interested and probably have a bf.

But all in all, sorry this happened to you bro. Welcome to the uni robot club
>>
Hey dipshit you obviously didn't know her well enough if you didn't know she had a boyfriend

Girls drop that shit in like 10 min flat if they're not interested

Then you made it worse by apologizing, don't apologize for shit to a woman. You're a man and you damn well intended to do everything you did
>>
>>24826215
This. Don't fucking apologize for shit bro. You should've got up and stood in that niggas face and fought him, even if he was a Chad at least you defended your honor instead of apologizing to him like a kek
>>
>>24826060
out of curiosity.... what did u actually do to her op?

how did u fuck up? what u trying to make right?
>>
>>24826060
>Expecting me to read that great wall of china
top blog
>>
>>24827393
tl;dr - op was a faggot and wanted to apologize, but got beat up by her chad bf
>>
>>24826060
she obviously wasn't interested in you

though she's a cunt for calling her boyfriend over to fuck you up like that
you should file a police report. have his ass thrown in jail for assault and I'm sure you could get them to pay for your broken shit

this sounds like fake as fuck pastabait though honestly.
>>
based fucking Charles
>>
>no one in this thread has said to call the cops

See the cunt go to jail and have a good laugh as the woman cries
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>24826060
Charles got you good.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.