[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >see a sad looking guy sitting on a bench >He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: dkakd.jpg (64 KB, 854x800) Image search: [Google]
dkakd.jpg
64 KB, 854x800
>be me
>see a sad looking guy sitting on a bench
>He's looking at the ground
>I come up and say hi
>he kinda looks up and mumbles an "oh...hey", all the while frowning and generally looking like a miserable idiot
>Sit down next to him on the bench
>he doesn't even acknowledge me, continues to stare at ground, this time with his head even lower than before
>Ask him what's the matter and tell him he should try to smile in public
>He literally gets up and runs away at full speed
>I'm dumbfounded, but then I burst into laughter.

Would any of you guys be like that? I'm kinda working out whether I should be here or not. There are some weak people here it seems but there are lots of normal people too?
>>
File: 1424911637513.jpg (228 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1424911637513.jpg
228 KB, 1280x850
That guy probably suffered from abuse. What the fuck is the matter with you?

That or he could have been on some really strong acid.
>>
i had a guy basically do this at a movie theater the other day and my first thought was "found the robot"
>>
you're a fucking retard op, I hope you kill yourself. fucking idiot. get off our board you normie scum
>>
>>24825921
Shut up faggot, anyone that autistic deserves to be made fun of
>>
there is no blanket definition of normal. ...he should try to smile in public just so YOU wouldnt feel bad? get out.
>>
>>24825859
wow... this is so boring and lame.
are you a retarded shitposter?
>>
File: 1446851270310.jpg (89 KB, 540x591) Image search: [Google]
1446851270310.jpg
89 KB, 540x591
>>24826019
You know, laughing at other people is a great way to get people laughing at you for your faults. Sure, treat strangers like shit. Just don't expect to be treated well back.
>>
how the fuck am i supposed to smile in public without looking creepy
>>
I don't know.

In the WORST way I've ever been, I could see myself just not responding and walking off.

But that'd be the deepest depression I've ever experienced and getting me out the door would be nigh on impossible if I was like that again anyway.

But I'm general I act like an every day guy.

Fuck knows, maybe he was going through some shit and he started crying and tried to get away or he just burst in emotion or maybe he was just fucking autistic, who knows!
>>
>I'm homeless
>go to city mission
>get some stuff and shampoo I don't need
>take package to a seat in the city
>see a homeless guy sitting in an alcove
>think 'maybe he could use my shampoo'
>say 'hey!'
>he doesn't respond
>'Hi!' I say
>Guy storms off saying 'Fuck off faggot'
>see him round town
>everytime half mutters a tirade at me, twitchy and threatening.
>after a while I think 'the next time I see him, he's dead'
>see him walking down the street while I'm smoking
>starts muttering to himself getting ready to tirade on me
>I stand up 'you wanna go? Get over here! You wanna fight?
>He's silent, continues walking while I taunt him
>walks off
>I'm a tough cunt now
>>
Or he could have a really bad case of social anxiety? He probably wasn't used to people just talking to him. You probably made him really uncomfortable senpai.
>>
>>24825859
he ran from you because you were an unbearable normofag.
>>
>>24825859
>>be me
first off that means you're a reddit or /r/foreveralone faggot
2) literally running away is a little bit too autismo but trve robots would not know what to say or how to say it so they would sorta ignore you or give you one word answers until you took the hint and fucked off and left him alone instead of trying to "correct" his mood because the look on his face offended you

now fuck off back to /soc/ or /adv/ and never come back
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.