[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who fattening up here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Apple_pie.jpg (712 KB, 2418x1657) Image search: [Google]
Apple_pie.jpg
712 KB, 2418x1657
Who fattening up here?
>>
im actually fasting right now
>>
Me

>tfw any weight goes to my thighs and ass
>>
>tfw gained like 5 pounds since last week

help
>>
gained 4 pounds since september
>>
File: breakfast.jpg (2 MB, 3271x2457) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.jpg
2 MB, 3271x2457
I'm on my way!
>>
>>24826345
Fucking same. My face somehow is still thin & my jawline still shows but I have fuck thighs & love handles
>>
>tfw gained almost 50lbs since the start of the year
>>
>went from 190lbs to 145lbs last year
>back to 165lbs
It's happening again and I can't stop. I want to, but I can't stop eating. I'm mostly at home in front of my computer eating shit. I'm not even hungry most of the time, I eat because I'm bored.

My mom baking delicious cakes constantly doesn't help either.
>>
>>24827644
pretty much the same but I look skinnier than ever for some reason
>>
>>24827555
On purpose?

>select all squares with business names
>>
>>24827075
>eats a whole box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiUImgwQzXs
>>
File: 4-chan-tren-comparison.jpg (360 KB, 1188x713) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-tren-comparison.jpg
360 KB, 1188x713
>eating 3500+ cals a day

not getting any fat tho, oh well.
>>
>>24829300
Eat more. I had to down 7.5k calories a day to gain weight.
>>
>>24825817
this thread is making me feel horny
>>
>>24830417
same here, famiglia
>>
>>24829380

Yeah, you've got a tapeworm or you're 12 ft and 600 lbs.
>>
I'd have to double my diet (which is already like 4k calories) to gain even the slightest weight and im willing to do that but i cant afford it.

6'4 like 150 lbs
>>
>>24827055
lost six get on my level
>>
>>24825817
Yeah I have and it's a fucking pain in the ass, you know because you can't fucking bend, like sitting is not fun for me anymore because of this massive gut that's fucking cutting, well, cutting into my gut.
>>
post more stories about getting fat please
>>
>>24825817
>my grandparents are both in prison
>when my dad and his brother were younger they were 9-10 years old
>my nan stopped them from going to school and they moved to farm in the middle of no where
>she would make my dad and my uncle eat all day nigger
>on day my dad had lost his brother out in the woods while playing
>there was a three day man hunt but my nan and grandad refused to call the police
>my dad one night escaped and walk a long way to the nearst telephone box to call the police to report the dissaperence
>TFW the police came to ask my grandparents questions and to look arounf the house and they found my uncle in a cage in the basement drugged the fuck up
>TFW MY grandparents amitted that they were planning on eating both their own children for thanks giving and for christmas
>TFW they get out next year on probation and i get to meet them atlast well my nan gets out my grandad was sentenced for 15 yrs more cause hes a man
>>
>tfw no feeder gf to fatten you up
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.