[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /givenup/ >drank 17 apple ciders today >haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1435952860432.png (732 KB, 600x788) Image search: [Google]
1435952860432.png
732 KB, 600x788
Who here /givenup/

>drank 17 apple ciders today
>haven't gone outside in weeks
>havent brushed my teeth or showered in weeks
>currently drinking a bottle of rum
>sold my xbox one to buy more alcohol
>eat literal shit, pizza and nachos daily
>getting close to 200 pounds

It is oddly comforting
>>
ur gonna die dude
>>
File: 1442110358053.png (35 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
1442110358053.png
35 KB, 805x556
Currently still in pic related mode.

Still a few more years to go before the struggle over
>>
>>24825438
>mom bought two bags of kitkats Sunday
>I have already eaten them all
>"hey anon, what happened to all our kitkats?"
>>
>>24825438
pizza has all the food groups in it you're fine broh

i sold my 360 for an ounce of weed once. i pretty much regretted the shit out of it after it was gone though.
>>
I smoked an entire pack of cigarettes today and have been living in my underwear for a week. Also fat and stinky. I went to the grocery store to buy egg nog (I drank the entire jug in an hour btw) and people were giving me visibly disgusted looks and covering their noses. No fucks given.
>>
>>24825537

That's kind of the idea for a lot of us.
>>
>>24825790

How do pack a day fags do it? I smoke marlboro reds and can't be arsed to smoke more than 6-7 a day.
>>
>>24825695
This. As do burgers and nachos if you put the right shit on them.
>>
>>24825695

The fact that I tend to eat 2 large meat lovers pizzas kind of nullifies any healthyness.
>>
I'm in jew mode right now and only buying the absolute essentials so I'm not drinking, smoking, or buying any new games until winter is over

I don't know what I'm saving up for though, I gave up years ago
>>
>>24825438
>didn't get up until 3 today because of hungover
>only left to get gatorade because tired of soda
>eating a lot more
>stomach looks like it's getting bigger
>drinking again tonight.

going down this road at full speed
>>
>>24826073

In my experience marlboro reds are a gateway cigarette

New/occasional smokers enjoy the strong flavor, but when the cravings start hitting they have to switch to lighter brands so they can smoke more
>>
>>24826073
They pick something lighter and easier on the throat like light menthols

Reds hurt if you smoke too much because they make it obvious it's burning your throat, menthol hides it with a mint feeling
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.