[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just broke up with my girlfriend how do i deal with being alone /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1449302139381.png (71 KB, 388x292) Image search: [Google]
1449302139381.png
71 KB, 388x292
just broke up with my girlfriend
how do i deal with being alone /r9k/
>>
>>24825257
self bump cause im a faggot
>>
>>24825257
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you fucking faggot
>>
listen to this song... were all alone by mad season. ps layne staley song
>>
The same way I've been alone for 20 years. Man up, faggot.
>>
>>24825257
yeah me too

im trying to find another one, that's how im coping

I might go for casual sex too. We'll see
>>
File: Angryface.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
Angryface.png
228 KB, 858x725
anhero, its the only option.
Also, gtfo you normie scum, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Watch sad movies, listen to sad songs, eat ice cream to numb the pain. What happened to make you break up with her, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
File: 1442033707054.png (56 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1442033707054.png
56 KB, 401x372
>having a girlfriend
>not at least her breaking up with you because of your mental problems

Fuck off normalfag let us wallow in self pity in peace
>>
dont deal with it, end it now
>>
>>24825782
You won't find it.
Women don't want insecure men. Insecure women get casual sex easily. Insecure men sit at home masturbating and crying.

You either want a girlfriend or you want casual sex. You can't want one and be pining for the other.
To have any sort of woman want you, you need to first take time out, work on yourself, and improve your body, looks and style. Wake up in the morning and look In the morning say "I'd fucking hit that." Be comfortable in your skin.
>>
>>24825916
she has tons of mental problems, idk if that makes the situation any better or worse but i felt like it needed to be said, a few weeks ago i found out she had been sending nudes to guys behind my back and she tried to make herself feel better by saying she didnt count her tits as genitalia, so i went the kek route and tried to forgive her because i loved the fuck out of her but that obviously didnt work, she then told me that she couldnt stand being in a relationship with only one guy and that the voices in her head told her to love people other than me so i went the kek route again and said ok i guess ill let you date other people, today i broke down my heart couldnt take seeing her with him anymore so i tried to break up with her in the nicest way possible
>>
>>24826287
fuck, kek not kek, im drunk and sick
>>
commit sudoku-bunderu
>>
>>24826343
c-u-c-k is 4chan fucking with me
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.