[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You ever have one of those times where everything has been going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1441571697904.jpg (5 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
1441571697904.jpg
5 KB, 250x210
You ever have one of those times where everything has been going wrong for days and things just keep building until you lock yourself in your room and start crying over your old crush or ex, wishing you had had another chance with them or that they would come and save you from this mess, even though they're completely unrelated to your current problem and you know they'll never come back and probably don't think about you or miss you at all.

I'm having one of those times now senpai ;_;
>>
obviously a women anyone could tell be this pathetic disgusting makes me sick
>>
I'm familiar with the feeling of everything going wrong. But there's never been a woman in my life.

Sorry but I think you're a normalfag
>>
women confirmed
>>
OP is a women she actually goes to my school i told her about this site at school shes on it lol
>>
>uncoditional love
>>
File: 1441652809647.jpg (58 KB, 413x372) Image search: [Google]
1441652809647.jpg
58 KB, 413x372
>>24825159
>>24825188
>>24825218
Pls ;_;

I'm not a woman, I'm just having a break down
>>
love is not of the sort here we are not discussing love but why a cunt made this thread gross
>>
>>24825124
I have those but I realized I am beyond help so why bother
>>
that's a lie, just admit it your a women you maybe stuck inside of a male body but is actually a women it's called a tranny

faggot
>>
stop self loathing and just kill yourselve already
deliver OP
>>
I wish you were my ex bf so, I know your in pain.
>>
>>24825430
I'm not suicidal. Just very stressed and wishing someone cared about me and would comfort me.

>>24825340
That's a possibility.

>>24825434
Thank you, I'm sure your ex bf misses you too ;_;
>>
Jesus learn how to english guys, I feel stupider already.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.