[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20mg adderall up the old schnozz >communicative, bright,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 320x320
>20mg adderall up the old schnozz
>communicative, bright, functional
>feel ready to face the world

Anyone else notice a profound different on stims? I've gone a long time unmediated but I think I need this shit to function
>>
File: g345ts.jpg (137 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
g345ts.jpg
137 KB, 803x688
it makes absolutely no difference for me. i suck regardless of if i'm on drugs or not. adderall never worked and caffeine just gives me explosive shits
>>
>>24824882
>mfw that pepe is drummer for a band that made a song I'm currently obsessed with and made a thread about earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

for those interested
>>
>>24824882
Protip: how you feel on drugs =/= how you come off on drugs
>>
>>24824882
I just railed 20mg. I have work tomorrow so I hope I go to sleep soon. They are great if you have adhd
>>
>>24826064
says the guy whos never done super cool drugs
>>
>>24824882
sjw pepe?
it just gets worse and worse
>>
>>24826129
how much addie is too much? ive been swallowing 2 20 mgs and railing another one every couple days since i scammed a perscription
>>
>>24825372
shieeet this is pretty great
>>
>>24824882
Yeah amphetamine makes me more social, but at the same time can make me antisocial. Sometimes you get to the point where you sit in a dark room for 3 days awake and are paranoid as fuck, sometimes you go out and have fun. Granted, no drug (even much stronger stimulants like a-pvp [flakka]) make my social retardation go away, the only social improvement is I'm more talkative to my close friends if I force myself to go out, and in that case, I'm paranoid as fuck driving thinking everyone is a cop until I get there. Stimulant abuse is a bitch, it's fun until you run out though.

>20mg
You have no idea how jealous I am of that tolerance. I've dosed 125mg in one dose (not staggared) and I still didn't feel properly tweaked out.
>>
>>24826129
It's going to be about 12 hours until you are able to think about sleep probably. I'd just binge it and not sleep and just go to work tweaked out and crash after. Not really a responsible way to do things but you kinda fucked yourself.
>>24826177
Monitor your heartrate and look up the general overdose symptoms for amphetamine. All adderall is, is mixed amphetamine salts (75% d-amp, 25% l-amp). You're doing speed. Also tolerance builds really fast, it's neurotoxic to your reward system at recreational doses, and sleep, food, and hydration make you feel higher.
>>
>>24826141
No, says the guy who's done waaaaaaay too much of the super cool drugs ahaha
>>
>>24825372
Pretty pretty good song
>>
File: DSCN0326.jpg (1 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0326.jpg
1 MB, 4608x3456
I prefer downers
>>
>>24826550
I can't read moonspeak so what are those? I'm guessing benzos. Opiates are my drug of choice, but speed is fun too.
>>
>>24826617
You'd be correct. The opiates and speed come into the situation a bit later. Mexazolam, flutoprazepam, and zopiclone.
>>
>>24826689
Never had the first two, wasn't a fan of Zopiclone. Idk, I like mixing benzos with other downers (extremely dangerous I know) for recreational value. I get prescribed Klonopin (Clonazepam) and it helps calm me down at night when I get pretty anxious. Plus it mixes nice with my pot, a good way to wind down the evening.
>>
>>24824882
Yes, I agree I take 30mgs myself. My productivity and efficiency go way up. Also never feeling tired is fantastic while the drug is in effect. I don't snort it though as I would rather have it work over time then super effective all at once.

>>24826177
40mgs of addy is quite a bit but it differs from person to person. Your nowhere near the average toxic level though. If you wanna go by averages then try to stay under 70mgs. Your weight can effect how much is safe for you to take as well. Heavier you are the more you can generally take. Just don't forget to especially hydrate and eat as well.
>>
>>24827215
>I don't snort it though as I would rather have it work over time then super effective all at once.
The bioavailability also goes down. If you want the rush of snorting, but the high BA of oral, try plugging. 1ml oral syringe, 1ml water (warm), and crushed pill, mix together, draw into oral syringe, lube n shove it up there about a finger length, press plunger, enjoy rush. It's as close to IV as you can get.

Also tolerance plays a huge factor in dosing. 70mgs for me is barely anything. I have a huge stim tolerance from binging on hard stims (namely smoking a-pvp) and the only kind of doses that get me "off" per-se are the "toxic" doses.
>>
>>24826550
I fucking love benzoes but theyre impossible to get where I live and way too expensive to reliably get them online
>>
>>24826550
this nigga knows what's up. I've got too much anxiety to enjoy stimulants. Pop me a xanax instead.
>>
>>24826196
>You have no idea how jealous I am of that tolerance. I've dosed 125mg in one dose (not staggared) and I still didn't feel properly tweaked out.
Anon I would suggest taking a break totally from it and allow your dopamine receptors to readjust to be more sensitive. Taking that much will have drastic effects on anyones axons.
>>
>>24827385
>Anon I would suggest taking a break totally from it and allow your dopamine receptors to readjust to be more sensitive
They're dead family, my only hope is a brain transplant. I pretty much binge once a month on addy (900-1200mg) in about 5-7 days then wait til the next refill. I know I'm probably destroying my brain, hell I definitely am, but I don't plan on being around much longer (10 years max). So fuck it. Plus I'm an addict.
>>
>>24826164
Josh Dun pepe actually, from twenty one pilots.
>>
>>24826976
I think I might try one of the Zopiclone soon, though I'm probably already pushing it pretty far.
>>24827320
Everything in my picture was $100, including shipping. I think that's a decent deal.
>>
>>24827432
I'm sorry to hear that anon. I've always found the idea of death fearful personally. Also WOW up to 1200mg? Supposedly it takes 1300ish to kill a person whos around 150 pounds. You are cutting it close it sounds like.
>>
>>24827503
Fuck it, YOLO, down the hatch. I think I'm about to get really, really comfy.
>>
>>24827511
1200mg over 5-7 days. Not all at once, and yeah it's shitty for me but fuck it. As far as death is concerned, the idea of dying is actually kind of comforting. I don't think my mental illnesses have any chance of improving at his point, I'm probably going to be alone forever, and the idea of being a wageslave doing something I hate sounds worse than dying. I think I might take out some loans, go back to school for things I'm passionate about, maybe try "life" one more time, attempt dating (despite crippling diagnosed social anxiety and being socially retarded), and get a job in a field that interests me. Otherwise, I'm just going to start slamming heroin and work a shit job and eventually overdose.
>>
>>24825372
>>24826184
>>24826526
>14 year old stacey sister never shuts up about some 21 pilot fucks
>first time I hear a song from them is on /r9k/

kek
>>
>>24826550
>>24827503
was that some deep web shit or what? I've gone to 3 different shrinks about anxiety, but each of them wanted to prescribe me SSRI's instead, despite the fact I got serotonin syndrome after 3 days of prozac.
>>
>>24827807
http://www.mimaki-family-japan.com/
It may look scammy, but it's entirely legitimate.
>>
>>24827882
you know what anon, i'm drunk and desperate enough to trust you.

>Mexazolam, flutoprazepam, and zopiclone

I'm gonna be honest, I'm not at all honest with those. my experience with anti-anxiety meds is mostly with alprazolam, diazepam, lorazepam, and clonazepam. I don't much like alprazolam/xanax because it lasts for such a short amount of time; are any of the three you got similar to diaze/loraze/clonaze(pam) in terms of the effect time?

thanks again man, a "scummy looking, yet legitimate" site is the sort of thing i'm looking for, no joke ahaha. would be nice to curb my anxiety in ways that don't involve lots of booze.
>>
>>24825372
this must be the single most cringy song i've ever heard

fuck you anon
>>
>>24827981
Mexazolam is some random benzo. Flutoprazepam is basically Jap Xanax, but it lasts a decent amount of time. Zopiclone is kind of like Ambien.
>>
>>24828029
thanks for the response, i've been looking at their shop the last few minutes. Mexazolam looks intriguing with the price, but the wiki says its tolerance builds super quick, hmm.

>Flutoprazepam is basically Jap Xanax, but it lasts a decent amount of time

shittt, might be checking this out. Xanax wasn't -bad- by any means, but I only really felt it for an ~hour while diaze/loraze/clonaze(pams) easily lasted 4+

> Zopiclone is kind of like Ambien

i've only had ambien a couple times. I usually take DPH/melatonin/valerian root type stuff. ambien's surprisingly hard to find, and the only folks who have it, tend to have proper -azepam benzos too, so i'd just go with those

thanks again anon, i'm hyped to get some rune-anti anxiety meds
>>
how's your sense of humor on stims? are they good for shitposting?
>>
>>24828029
>>24828093
i suppose i should ask; what lasts the longest amount of time? i've got one of each in my cart. mexazolam/melex seems nice because of the price, but the tolerance seems to rise quickly. i think i'll want to switch it & the flutoprazepam out..?
>>
>>24828280
I really don't know honestly. I'm a reckless dipshit.
>>
>>24828178
not op but my shitposting is quite exquisite when I'm on ambien + weed
>>
File: Aurobindo Pill.jpg (49 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
Aurobindo Pill.jpg
49 KB, 600x419
Anyone else here had bad experiences with Adderall generics?
>>
>>24828178
First day for me it's not changed much from normal. If I don't sleep and keep dosing, I am like a roast machine. I could shitpost for days. It's like all I want to do is talk shit to people, it's pretty fun.
>>
>>24828348
fair enough! second question; have you had any tolerance issues with the melex/mexazolam? I'd probably only be taking it 2-3 times a week, but i figured i should still ask. the price seem very good on a per tablet basis

thanks again for the response anon
>>
>>24828370
I'm balls deep on this combo right now
>>
>>24828404
They just showed up today, so I can't really answer that. I took 2 milligrams today spread over an hour or 2 and I never got really "high", but I felt nice and relaxed.
>>
>>24825372
>Fantano tore this album apart
>tfw I actually liked it
>>
>>24828466
radicola. I got my cart filled out, but what the fuck do I do for the 2nd/3rd address line? they've a star by them, and I can't complete a sale without them, but even with splitting up my address, I can only fill 2 outta 3. did your address manage to fit all 3, or did you put something in the blank spots? i'm considering trying "N/A" but figured I could ask first
>>
>>24828756
5 digit ZIP code I assume
>>
>>24828778
ahh, fair enough. wasn't sure since they asked for a ZIP separately before the address lines
>>
>>24828778
Oh and one important thing, most debit/credit cards will probably detect it as fraud, you might want to tell your bank to put a temporary hold on fraud protection.

I swear on my life it isn't a scam. I'm currently mellowed way the fuck out from their products.

Also, one last note. It can take like 7-10 days for it to actually ship, so don't freak out when it takes that long.
>>
>>24828809
Oh, maybe not then. I have no idea, I don't remember too well.
>>
>>24828832
So I did street address, town/city, and then state. And it got here. So that should work.
>>
>>24824882
Fuck off with your degenerate drug use, you filthy normie
>>
File: frickkkk.png (19 KB, 1060x525) Image search: [Google]
frickkkk.png
19 KB, 1060x525
>>24828832
dang. worst case, I'm sure i'll get a message from them. here's a screencap though, incase it jogs your memory. so far I got

>Firstname Lastname
>zip code
>house # & street name
>city, state zipcode
>address line 3 piece I have to fill in

if you wouldn't mind peeping for me what you put for yours, i'd hella appreciate it. it's under the "Edit registration details"

>>24828817
>most debit/credit cards will probably detect it as fraud, you might want to tell your bank to put a temporary hold on fraud protection

shiett, i'll give it a shot on its own at first, then do that if I need to

>It can take like 7-10 days for it to actually ship, so don't freak out when it takes that long.

i ain't worried much about shipping time
>>
>>24828939
Oh, so am I a normie for abusing mail order drugs from fucking Weebland?
>>
>>24826177
Teach me how to scam an addie prescription
>>
>>24828943
Yeah, I logged in and checked it out, and that's what it should be I think.
Honestly I'd give you a 95% chance it will get detected as spam. You should be able to sort it out with your bank really easily the next day, over the phone. They'll probably call you.
>>
>>24828952
A true robot embraces the pain,

Now take your little drug tea party to /b/
>>
File: BEERR.jpg (861 KB, 1197x1672) Image search: [Google]
BEERR.jpg
861 KB, 1197x1672
>>24828984
Alright, kick ass. worst case, I'll leave them a little note in the customer note section.

>You should be able to sort it out with your bank really easily the next day, over the phone. They'll probably call you.

is this due to the nature of the site, or what? I've dropped a ~hundo from my account many times before, albeit many being through paypal. I live in a small cow town where my bank is <mile away, so I'm completely kosher with just talking to folks

oh yeah, I found Etizolam on there too, and i'm actually a touch familiar with it, so ima cop it in place of the Melex.

thanks again for the responses/help anon. i'll be sure to post a thread with an update on this once I get the things
>>
Benzo use is associated with higher risk of dementia laster in life.
>>
>>24829044
It's because the money is being sent to Singapore, and a lot of cards automatically assume traffic to Asia is suspicious.
>>
>>24829064
I'm sure I've done more than enough damage to incur some results then, but I'm in, and don't feel like stopping anytime soon.

>>24829017
You're not going to convince anyone you're a super cool oldfag when you're arguing about what a "true" robot is
>>
>>24824882
I've actually noticed that I feel Adderall more and for longer when I just take it orally rather than snorting it. It makes sense that it lasts longer, but I can feel it so much more which I don't understand. Why the fuck would anybody snort it?
>>
>>24827775
They're from Columbus, so they're insanely fucking popular here. It sucks so much ass. I hate always hearing about how good 21 pilots is.
>>
>>24828389
Ritalin makes me sick to my stomach but I think that came first so Adderall would be the generic iirc
>>
File: aDYOsFo.jpg (63 KB, 512x605) Image search: [Google]
aDYOsFo.jpg
63 KB, 512x605
>feel good for ~1 hour after taking it
>5 hours later
>mfw
>>
>>24829072
>It's because the money is being sent to Singapore, and a lot of cards automatically assume traffic to Asia is suspicious.

i've copped a fair bit of weeb type shit from japan/china/south korea, but don't think i've bought from singapore, so that definitely might be a game changer. i appreciate the heads up; it's a bummer they don't do paypal, ah well
>>
>>24829099
Because retards have gotten it into their minds that snorting always makes everything better, no exception.
>>
>>24829099
>>24829182
insufflation tends to kick in quicker, BUT in return, the peak isn't nearly as good as if you just eat it. friends of mine always suggested snorting some (1/4-1/2 of whatchu got) to help with the "take off" then taking the rest by mouth.
>>
>>24829099
>Nasally
>Stronger effects for a shorter amount of time
>Orally
>Lesser effects for a longer amount of time
>>
>>24829177
Maybe you're fine, I'm just going by my experience, it could be a card thing
>>
>>24829209
That's the generally idea. But the think is, with a lot of things it's just an outright waste to snort them.
>>
>>24824882
I wouldn't be able to hold down a job or function without them.

Daily I take 2 of the 36 mg of the extended release Ritalin
and 4 of the 10 mg tablets when it starts wearing off
>>
>>24824882
Adderall makes you thirsty and gives you the shits
>>
>>24829216
correction:
Nasal: Stronger Rush, shorter duration
Oral: no rush, stronger effects & duration (depending on acidity of stomach, google amphetamine and stomach acidity)
Rectal: The best method for adderall. Rush is better than nasal and has the long duration and effect of oral. Best of both worlds. Stop being pussies and plug it. Oral Syringes (1ml recommended) are free at many pharmacies.
>>24829263
Actually, amphetamine will constipate you fwir and IME.
>>
>>24829278
>fwir and IME.
What is that? Blox
>>
>>24829330
from what i read, and in my experience.
>>
>>24829330
This.

Also I get the shits whenever I take adderall.

>tfw add
>tfw become a god when taking them
>tfw not sure if feeling "normal" compared to others or just drugged up

I don't get the crazy dopamine rush that normies describe but I can actually concentrate on the task at hand.

Who else gets a mildly upset stomach as it wears off?
>>
File: jebbush.jpg (114 KB, 1194x1150) Image search: [Google]
jebbush.jpg
114 KB, 1194x1150
>>24824882
Where do I find adderall?
I'd really like to talk to somebody who knows about the drug, dosage, and how to obtain it.
Feel free to drop skype, will send a picture of my butt in return for your ASSistance.
Har har har.
>>
>>24829373
It's just amphetamine mixed salts (75% d-amp, 25% l-amp). I would say meth (shard) is the best amphetamine for recreation, then pure d-amp (dexedrine), then the mixed salts (adderall). If you're in europe you won't get any adderall, but racemic street paste may come close depending on the ratios of d and & l. As far as sourcing goes, try college campuses, kids love their adderall there, at least in the usa.
>>
File: 1439011061323.jpg (32 KB, 804x585) Image search: [Google]
1439011061323.jpg
32 KB, 804x585
>>24829278
>>24829356
>>24829246
>>24829216
>>24829209
>>24829175
>>24829099
>>24828952
>>24828979
>>24828984
>>24828943
>>24828868
>>24828817
IT'S STUPID ASSHOLES LIKE YOU WHO USE IT RECREATIONALY THAT IT A CONTROLLED DRUG SO THAT PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO ACTUALLY NEED IT HAVE TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY TO THE WEST SIDE OF TOWN (45 MINUTES AWAY) TO THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE TO PICK UP MY PRESCRIPTION INSTEAD OF HAVING IT FAXED TO THE PHARMACY LIKE ANY OTHER DRUG
>>
>>24829412
Cry more. I have to do the same thing, and it was made schedule 2 in 1971. Are you old as fuck or just mad? Because they aren't going to make amphetamine a non-controlled substance. Hell the USA and Austrailia are the only two countries that I can think of that even still prescribe it due to its abuse potential. There's better medications out there anyways for ADHD/ADD, amphetamine is old and dated, you could probably try lesser controlled substances and get better results. Either way don't get mad at me because I like to enjoy myself once in a while.
>>
>>24827432

>They're dead family, my only hope is a brain transplant. I pretty much binge once a month on addy (900-1200mg) in about 5-7 days then wait til the next refill.

Dude that's insane.

You need to go to a doctor and get off the stuff before it's too late.
>>
>>24829464
Too late for? I'm talking about taking 900-1200mg in a 7 day period, not all at once. Also there's nothing a doctor can do. I've done permanent brain damage, namely to my reward system. I can't just regrow my dopamine receptors. I'm fucked for life. I did this damage before I got into adderall. Besides, what 100mg~ feels like to me is probably like what 30mg~ feels like to a normal person, maybe even less. Regardless read more up on stimulant tolerance and it's neurotoxicity, might make it seem less crazy.

As far as getting off the stuff and getting help, what's the point? I'm suicidal, but too much of a bitch to do it, and that once a month binge is the only thing I have to look forward to. My life is going nowhere, not because of drugs but because I've basically become an agoraphobe over the past few years and forcing myself to go anywhere is painful as fuck. My life fucking sucks, I don't care about getting help or living long.
>>
>>24829411
I don't think any amphetamine is good recreationally. I've never met a person who takes adderall for fun

also, I'm a college student in the US and can confirm that adderall is cheap and plentiful on my campus. literally every frat guy has a script and sells.
>>
File: meth vs adderall.gif (43 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
meth vs adderall.gif
43 KB, 500x700
>>24829533
>I've never met a person who takes adderall for fun
They're lying. It's literal amphetamine, it's speed. Shit is fun if you take a recreational dose. If you want to just be productive and stay awake, take caffeine or ephedrine. I find it hilarious how Adderall use is so accepted on college campuses but if someone were to smoke meth they'd be a fucking junkie piece of shit. It's not much fucking different. I guarantee you've met a shitload of speed fiends who just think they don't have a problem. Pic related, the difference between Amphetamine and Methamphetamine structurally.
>>
>>24829412
Breh I have a script and actual add.

Doesn't mean I can't talk about it with some junkies online.

Calm your titties
>>
Anyone ever tried Propylhexedrine? It gave me a nice high that was very similar to Adderall, and it's available over the counter. The only problem I had was the nausea from slurping down all that menthol when I extracted it or the cotton in my stomach when I just swallowed it.
>>
>>24830124
I used to do it when I didn't have a script and tolerance. To this day if I smell lavender I will gag because of the lavender flavoring/scent/deterrant added to the cotton you have to eat. Even thinking of it makes me cringe a bit. As far as the high goes, it's pretty good, I remember a decent euphoria from it, but the body load was kind of hard (tachycardia etc). Still one of the best OTC highs you can get in the USA though.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.