[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frog & Feels Tavern - Monday Night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: wojak_bartender.jpg (57 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
wojak_bartender.jpg
57 KB, 614x389
...Aaaand we're back. Welcome to the Frog & Feels, lads. Pull up a seat and have a drink.
>>
File: 1447016098587.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447016098587.png
21 KB, 900x900
just a seltzer
>>
>>24824510
A seltzer for you, sir. Welcome back, what's on your mind?
>>
File: qt (2).gif (14 KB, 50x50) Image search: [Google]
qt (2).gif
14 KB, 50x50
I brought the music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkhSZyYmpO4
>>
>>24824524
youre a fucking faggot. with autism
>meet me in the back so i can fuck your butt
>>
>>24824527
Good choice, anon. Can I get you a drink? Remember it's a quarter to pick 3 songs on the jukebox.
>>
>>24824467

A fifth of whiskey. I'm gonna go weep in the bathroom for awhile. Here's some good boy points.
>>
>>24824552
I'll start you off with a pint, anon. If you're still thirsty I'll give you the rest. Is there something you want to talk about?
>>
>>24824548

Long Island, Boss.
>>
>>24824621
Comin' right up. How are you tonight, anon?
>>
Just water, senpai.
>>
>>24824630

I'm alright. Just want to watch some basketball and fall asleep.
>>
>>24824694
Here you go, anon. How are you tonight?

>>24824777
I can put a game on one of the TVs, if you like. Nice digits by the way, you drink for free tonight.
>>
these threads are fucking gay. y'all are fucking gay. fuck all of you
>>
>>24824812
I'm sorry you feel that way, anon. For me it's kind of therapeutic, with some escapism thrown in. Do you want a drink while you're here?
>>
>>24824838
scotch and water, hold the scotch
>>
>>24824880
You got it. Something on your mind tonight?
>>
>>24824798
>you drink for free tonight.

you're the fuckin' governor.
>>
>>24824798
Could be better. Just reading some books, trying not to >feel. Got nothing to complain about, really. I got no Reee left to be mad.
>>
>>24824917
I'm just the bartender, sir, but I recognize quality digits when I see them. Want another long island?

>>24824932
I understand, anon. What books are you reading? I've been looking for recommendations.
>>
I suppose it isn't the best to sit around the bar two nights in a row. You gave good drinks last night, so I'll leave it barkeep's choice. Nothing too strong though, I need to actually start that paper tomorrow.
>>
>>24825020
How about a beer? Tin Man is a red ale that I've taken a liking to. Comes from Evansville, Indiana.
>>
Evening again bartender. I'll take my usual New York Sour.
>>
File: like feels in the rain.gif (435 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
like feels in the rain.gif
435 KB, 500x375
Give me whatever will make me forget Mr. Bartender. Recently I've been remembering every time I did something stupid in high school because I have nothing better to do. I keep replaying this one moment in my head where I told my crush that I thought her hair smelled nice while she was still with her boyfriend. I've realized how awkward I'd been in high school for four years when I could've been someone better. I even got denied when I asked one of my crushes to prom and then she went with Chad a week later. I just want to forget everything. I bet a year from now, I'll probably be looking on my present-day self's actions with shame also...
>>
I'll have a new drink a bartender recommended me. Vodka, cranberry juice, and seltzer. Unless anyone's got a better recipe?
>>
>>24824467
A glass of your cheapest whiskey please. Keep 'em coming.

Have an exam I haven't studied for in four hours, and another the day after tomorrow. Haven't been to lectures in about two months, and I've accepted I'm gonna have to re-sit both next summer. Strangely I feel happier and more optimistic than I have in a long while. I dropped going to classes because I felt depressed, and got even more depressed because of it. I was wrecked with guilt and started having panic attacks, followed by periods of a few hours or days where I swore I would change and strove to do better before falling back into the same rut. After accepting failure my mind feels clear and unburdened, like a fog has lifted from it. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts, before I unavoidably fall into the same condition next semester with these extra subject on top of rest of the work.
>>
>>24825055
Sounds delightful. Does that old jukebox over there work?
>>
I did it. After three years apart, i won my ex back. Has anyone here had a 2nd chance with a ton of time in between before? How do I not screw this up
>>
>>24825065
New York Sour for you. How's tricks?

>>24825066
Nice dubs, this bourbon is on the house. Those are some relateable feels; we all did embarrassing shit in high school.

>>24825087
Sounds like a good recipe, anon. Here you go.

>>24825094
Bottom shelf whiskey comin' right up. I'll leave the bottle. It's a feedback loop, anon. Depression means you don't go to lectures, not going to lectures makes you depressed. The ride never ends unless you make it end. Tell yourself to go every day. Find one thing that you enjoy doing every day and make yourself do it.

>>24825108
It absolutely does. A quarter gets you three songs. A Good Boy Point gets you five.

>>24825112
>one away
I've not felt that feel before, anon, but good for you. Have a drink on the house; whaddya want?
>>
This is the first time I left my room to go to a bar, so I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I'll just take whatever's cheap and strong.
>>
>>24825112
whyd you guys break up in the first place?
>>
>>24825202
Vodka it is. How's life treating you tonight, anon?
>>
How do I just accept being an ugly fuck? There are so many ugly guys happily fucking their ugly wives. I don't even care about getting an attractive wife or gf. I'd be very happy with an ugly one.

Yet the fact that I'm objectively ugly is like a constant pain inside me. If it were any other guy I'd tell him not to worry about it and that it's not really a big deal at the end of the day, but I just can't take my own advice. Even if I were to get an ugly gf I'd constantly be worrying about how she thinks I'm so ugly and that she could do better.
>>
I'll have some Jack or Bourbon. Something to make me forget what's been going on, like what you're pouring for this guy >>24825066

Or something that'll make me happy. It's been a rough few weeks and I'm not coping too well.
>>
>>24825173
Not too bad. Christmas is around the corner. I think we'll be having it at my Aunts new place. Really big, comfy looking house in the mountains. Nothing like getting drunk and shooting the shit with my cousins and uncles.
>>
I cut my hand open but I refuse to get stitches, the girl I like doesn't like me like that, I can not stop getting sick
>>
>>24825230
I know that feel, anon. I'm no looker myself. Just
>bee yourself.
Really though, just try to find joy in little things in life. It'll make you happier, and it's been shown that happier people are more likely to be approached by a potential mate.

>>24825237
Ever had SoCo Pepper? It's got tabasco in it, if you're into that sort of thing. If not, I'll pour you some bourbon.

>>24825238
Sounds exceptionally comfy, anon. I've always loved the mountains; unfortunately, I live in the midwest.

>>24825285
You should probably at least put a bandaid on that, anon. Prevent infection at least. Grils are odd, and
>tfw no gf
is a common feel around these parts. Can't help you with the getting sick part; I was never any good at biology. Want a drink?
>>
>>24825227
My life for the past couple of years has been a series of fuckups, and I don't see it getting better anytime soon. At least this place gives me some comfort.
>>
>>24825230
dude it has nothing to do with looks, theres this guy in my uni, he was the most popular guy in higschool, and hes still dating highschool chicks.

You just need to be able to talk to girls
>>
>>24825356
Isn't that why we come here, anon? To feel comfy and share our feels? I'm glad this place is helping you. "A Series of Fuckups" could be a memoir of most people here. Keep your chin up, and if nothing else, have a few drinks.

>>24825377
That's hard to do, anon. I'm going to guess that you're either a cyborg or a normie. You might not feel welcome here. Reeee, and so forth. Want a tasty beverage?
>>
Vodka and Cranberry Juice please.
>>
File: 1441508365502.jpg (113 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1441508365502.jpg
113 KB, 500x669
>>24825339
I wrapped medical tale around it after putting a gause on, I'll live. I'm just tired of being treated like an archetype of who I am, its annoying. I just want someone I like to like me back you know?
Just give me something to make it all go away
>>
>>24825339
I'll try SoCo Pepper. Let's see if it makes anything better bar keep. Will it make everything better?
>>
>>24825453
That's a popular drink these last couple nights. On its way over to you.

>>24825460
Here's some moonshine, 190 proof. Careful with that stuff.

>>24825480
It certainly won't make anything worse.
>>
I miss her lads.

She was the only girl to ever notice me, or treat me like I was special.

I keep hoping she'll come back to me, even though I know she never will.

It's hard being alone until your mid twenties, meeting someone just when you had given up on ever finding anyone, and then having her leave and adjusting back to being alone and knowing for sure you'll always be alone.
>>
>>24825426
im a cyborg, but thats cause i put myself out there and tried to change myself. went to a gym, started talking to people etc.

and can i have a shot of ciroc?
>>
>>24824945
Eh, just rereading Harry Potter for the umpteenth time. All these anons in the bar are really sad over love, women, and the past, eh? Never interested me much. Maybe it will tomorrow, what with these damned dynamic feels. Just getting through the day, sometimes satisfied, sometimes not.

Lost any reason to live and love a while back. That much stays the same. Then why am I so happy? Am I pacified by hordes of entertainment? Feels like a prison to me.
>>
>>24824467
I'll have a beer, whatever's on tap.

Moved to a new town for college last summer and I'm lonely. Not good at making friends, which I'm sure you all can relate to. I have a couple back home though, at least I'll get to see them during christmas.
>>
could you get me a slab of huroin how is everyone doing tonight
>>
>>24825173
>>24825108
Thanks, barkeep.
If anyone wants to take the next song, go for it.
https://youtu.be/Ru5_0q0O-q4

I don't suppose there's any religious folk at a bar on the weeknight? I'm supposed to have a draft for my New Testament class's final paper written by Thursday morning, and still no idea how to start it.
>>
File: 1365561146943.jpg (138 KB, 600x698) Image search: [Google]
1365561146943.jpg
138 KB, 600x698
>>24825513
S'how I feel. I have a few friends at Uni, but I really can't stand any of them. The only person who I enjoy the company of is my oneitis, who legit changed schools because I'm so much of a security blanket to her.
Once I get back home for the holidays, I'll be able to be with friends, make some money, and hopefully have a nice time. God knows Uni is hell.
>>
>>24825490
*pays for Vodka and Cranberry* thanks, I'll have another
>>
>>24824467
Give me the strongest shit you have, doesn't matter how expensive. Got a ton of money to burn now that I've flunked out of college.
>In college (I'm getting kicked out so no reeeing please)
>A girl randomly starts showing a strange interest in me
>Very suspicious, she's literally the first roasty to actually treat me nicley and actually want to talk to me instead of treating me like trash
>Start to think that maybe roasties aren't ALL that bad, I mean she's talking to me
>One day overhear a bunch of people talking to her
>Ask her why she's talking "to that retard"
>She stops talking to me
>tfw once again you're shown how utterly bad not only girls are, but people in general are
>Would kill myself but am Christian so don't want to end up in hell for murder
>>
>>24824467
Tom Collins please. I need to forget some pretty heavy stuff.
>>
gimme a root beer float. shaken, not stirred. actually, put it in a blender with the top off
>>
>>24825492
I can relate to that feel mate. I have a girl like that. We had a short relationship while 17, and I still love her four years later. Every time I visit my hometown and see her my stomach clenches up. I know it'll never be, but she's the only girl to ever take an interest in connecting to me, and I love her for it. Some people are just meant to be alone
>>
>>24825606
>Would kill myself but am Christian so don't want to end up in hell for murder
just tell them you died killing heretics
>>
Everyone here is a fucking diamond.

Chins up lads.
>>
>>24825492
I know that feel anon. I've been in the same position. If I had any advice to offer, get away from her. Get as far away as possible from her, or wait till she does from you. Never having to see her again will take a load of your shoulders, and before you know it, you'll have moved on... eventually
>>
Having a really hard time as of the moment. I have an awesome life family and friends that love me really much however im addicted to painkillers trying to kick the habit withdraws are brutal. Tired all the time, things i hope will get better I'm doing this cold turkey by the way. Anyone have any similar problems like mine
>>
>>24825490
Well if it doesn't make it worse than it must make it good.
>>
>>24825492
I'm sorry, anon. I'm not sure how to help other than to offer you a place to sit and talk and drink.

>>24825505
You certainly can, cyborg.

>>24825510
I liked Harry Potter a lot when I was a kid. I can relate to those feels, anon. Seems like everyone else in love and we're the ones who get shafted.

>>24825513
Is Stella Artois okay? It's good that you can see your friends at Christmas. Are there any student groups that interest you? Maybe something for your major or a D&D group? Even an anime group if you're into Chinese cartoons.

>>24825519
I don't have heroin, sir. My line cook smokes weed out back sometimes, but other than that all we have is alcohol and tobacco.

>>24825524
I grew up in a Christian home, though admittedly I stopped reading about it during my edgy teenager phase.

>>24825556
>one off from quads
Uni is truly a robot hell. I'm suffering through it right now. Just try to immerse yourself in your studies.

>>24825603
Of course, anon. I'm glad to see that we aren't being bothered by the niggerfrogs tonight.

>>24825606
I got some 199+ proof corn alcohol from a redneck a couple miles down the road. Careful; this shit'll strip paint.

>>24825623
Tom Collins for you, lad. Wanna talk about it?

>>24825625
I'd do that if it weren't so devilish. Here's your float, anon.

>>24825648
Thanks for the support, anon. Want a drink on the house?

>>24825665
>one off from trips
Painkillers are a hell of a drug. A good friend of mine quit speed a while back; he just drank strong coffee and quite a bit of alcohol. Want a drink, anon?
>>
i didn't get my tall glass of normie blood last time
>>
File: 1433973761981.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1433973761981.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>tfw you have to work with that one coworker you fucking hate
>>
>>24825703
We don't have normie blood here, sir. I try to keep this place peaceful, if at all possible. Would you like a Bloody Mary? She was quite the roastie.
>>
>>24825606
Not all people are bad, anon. Many girls sure, but there are some legitimate bros out there, those people were just assholes.
Dropping out isn't the end of the word either, have you thought of getting an apprenticeship? Degrees are overrated
>>
>>24825728
It's an intense feel, anon. Want a drink to take your mind off of it?

On a side note, if anyone wants something on the jukebox or one of the TVs, just let me know.
>>
Thank you my kind man nobody knows i"m an addict except me its been wearing me down i feel weak.

Feels good to let that out you all seem like my senpai now lol
>>
Hey Bartender, I can't drink right now, I promised my father. Can you give me just a cold glass of milk?
>>
>>24825729
then chocolate milk please
>>
peach nehi with vodka please

where do i start? i used to have friends but i live 1600 miles away and they don't care about me. my once-best friend is dating my oneitis. i had a pqnic attack yesterday because i was convinced that nothing was real. it was like real life was just a screen before my eyes and if i could just move my head in the right way i could see what's really going on around me. i also want to kill myself and I'm counting down the days until i can buy a gun off my crappy wagekek job.

you kniw what, just slide me a bottle of everclear. i dont want to remember anything.
>>
>>24825692
Sure, talking can't hurt I suppose. I'm in a bad way. I'm facing criminal charges over something I never did, and I might get kicked out of college for it. I'm losing sleep working overnights and barely even breaking even as far as money goes. My current living space is being torn out tomorrow and I'm homeless after that. Sometimes I just wish I could end it all, but I can't. I'm too fucking afraid. I'm terrified to live and terrified to die. I just wish I could hop in my car and leave, leave forever. Not like I'm of use to anyone.
>>
>>24824467
Whiskey sour.
>>
File: 1383851029126.gif (37 KB, 601x388) Image search: [Google]
1383851029126.gif
37 KB, 601x388
>>24824467
Props to you, Bartender. You're far too kind, listening to our robot woes, letting us vent to a kind soul.
Cheers to you, bartender.
>>
File: rage3.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
rage3.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>Period pain doesnt go away
>>
>>24825656
I already don't see her and it's driving me crazy. Every day I have to force myself not to call her. I just wanted the good times to last a little longer.

>>24825631
So these feels will never go away? That is very bad.
>>
>>24825753
Cold milk for you, anon. I'm glad you're committed to sobriety, that takes quite a bit of willpower.

>>24825758
Of course. Who doesn't love chocolate milk?

>>24825766
Here's your Everclear, anon. Try to pace yourself.

>>24825772
Is there any way you can prove your innocence (or at least the impossibility of your guilt)? What was the crime, if you don't mind me asking?

>>24825784
Coming your way.

>>24825785
Thank you, anon. It's kind of therapeutic for me, in a sense. It feels good to be able to help people. Want anything to drink?

>>24825794
>roastie reeeee
Would you like a drink, ma'am? I'd advise you to not sit too close to any of the patrons, your kind isn't looked upon too fondly by this crowd.
>>
I need something strong, something that will make me forget her. Something to make me forget how much I loved her, or how much I wanted to kill myself over how she left me for someone better than me. Something to forget how she was perfect for me, but I wasn't for her.
>>
I hate watching everyone else start dating someone, form couples, and get married while I'm still sitting alone at home crying myself to sleep evry night and browsing helium tanks on ebay. I'm 44. I should have experienced love by now. I should have had someone but all i have is myself and i hate myself. I'm gonna die alone and I acfept that. Think I'll do it deep in the woods somewhere. Wziardly powers are overrated anyway
>>
>>24825844
Whiskey on those dubs. I know that exact feel, anon. Happened to me in 12th grade. There's not much we can do to cope with it. I just try not to think about her.
>>
a tall glass of whiskey, OP

My life spiraled downhill so fast. 8 months ago I had loving parents, brothers I would die for and a wonderful sister. Now both my parents are dead, I haven't been with my family in months, I've seen people die, I traffic cocaine, I'm addicted to Coke and I've attended suicide. It all happened so fast, OP. Why did it have to happen to me?
>>
>>24825524
>>24825692
Eh, I'll think of something. If no one else is going to take that song, I'll pick another.
https://youtu.be/WYiwxM_RVEI

>>24825492
I'll buy a beer for this guy, and grab another for me as well.
I know that feeling, I thought I met my soul mate back in high school, and we were together for a year. Then she broke my heart, and took me almost a year and a half to get my shit straight. You just need to make it through this, you'll think of her less and less, until one day you're back to normal.
>>
>>24825746
About that jukebox, got any recommendations for a happily melancholy song? Sounds retarded, but it seems right.
>>
File: 1448423429814.jpg (49 KB, 648x602) Image search: [Google]
1448423429814.jpg
49 KB, 648x602
Maker's Mark whiskey, neat please.

Been working 70 hours a week for the past few months. I don't really have any bills since I live at home and while I still have 10 grand in student loan debt, there's no pressing need to pay it off so soon, although I'll probably do that once I've accumulated the savings. My life is pretty empty. I'll be 31 next year and I don't really do much. The little off time I have is spent watching TV and movies and playing the occasional video game. Earlier in the year when I was only working 30 hours a week I spent most of my free time just watching old TV shows. I'm not really doing anything challenging either, just working in a drug store and in a restaurant.
>>
>>24825830
Thank you sir, back when i was younger my father had me swear to never drink when I was in any mood other than happy, most of his family had died from addiction. and I have to tell you, im certainly not happy anymore
>>
I'll have a rum and coke. Im doing very well for undergrad, but Im nervous about whether or not Ill get into a top medical school like Johns Hopkins.
>>
>>24825890
Totally get you man it sucks life is unfair. Just try to get clean boy i believe in you
>>
>>24825830
Oh, and a pack of Dunhill Blue please.
>>
>>24825909
https://youtu.be/_6WjOEAz4ko

Give it a go. Listen until the end, if you feel up to it.
>>
>>24825868
That's an incredibly intense feel, anon. On the plus side, you're only 6 years away from becoming a warlock (if I have my wizard hierarchy correct). People can be happy alone. Do you have a hobby?

>>24825890
Tall glass of whiskey coming right up. Bad things happen to good people anon, it's a part of life. Have you considered rehab?

>>24825909
Alexandra Leaving by Leonard Cohen was suggested to me by a neighbor. Let's try it.

>>24825910
Maker's Mark neat for you, sir. Sounds somewhat comfy, though 70 hours seems like quite a lot.

>>24825940
Rum and Coke for the premed student. Only three things matter for med school, or so I'm told: GPA, MCAT, and internships/research. If you have those three, you're golden. Helps if you're a dindu.

>>24825954
Dunhill Blue coming your way, anon.
>>
Gin and tonic please. Why do I always find myself here....
>>
>>24825794
>>24825992

Bartender, Vodka tonic for the lady please. Do you have any matches here?
>>
>>24825815
>So these feels will never go away? That is very bad.
I don't know if they'll disappear entirely. They've lessened over the years, and after moving to a new city I don't think about her as often. Even thinking about my home town brings her to mind though
>>
>>24825909
Cab Calloway's "St. James Infirmary Blues" comes to mind, but I'm one of those losers who enjoys swing dancing (if my song choices didn't give it away). There's a lot of Waltzes like that too, "Darkness on the Delta" or "St. Claude's Waltz" come to mind. If you want something more modern, try R.E.M. or The Police.
>>
>>24826011
How come a dumb fucking cunt has to come into this thread and fuck it pf like is it every time a stupid cunt is anywhere on the internet she has to validate she is a women among men shut the fuck dumb cunt
>>
>>24826066
calm down, beta. I'm not harming anyone by being here
>>
>>24825868
You could get a thai/russian bride anon, that's my plan if I don't find someone. I'm late twenties though, so I'm gonna keep looking for a few years
>>
>>24826066
Woah there, she was just complaining about pain, like everyone else here. As much as women are hated here, we all have pain.
>>
>>24825830
Crime was harassment. Thanks to the fucking system I'm guilty for having a cock between my legs.
>>
>>24825692
No, but thank you. I am good. Just enjoying the dim lights and music for a bit before getting back to work on some essays.
>>
>>24826088
Actually, your intruding and should JUST LEAVE seriously pathetic
>>
>>24825890
That's really fucked up, I feel with you anon. Have you considered doing something drastic like moving across the country or even joining a monastery? A complete change in scenery and perspective sounds like it would be good for you my man
>>
>>24826136
you're*

Can't make me leave, sperglord :)
>>
>>24826066
Don't bust my balls.
>>
>>24826006
Gin and tonic for you, anon. Same reason the rest of us are here: we can't leave. Not that that's a bad thing. As for being at the F&F, maybe it helps.

>>24826011
Everyone pays for their own drinks, anon. And yes, here you go.

>>24826066
Sir, please calm down. She's done nothing to antagonize anyone.

>>24826121
It's an abstract feel, anon. And it's hard to disprove. Was is a repeated event? That's the definition of harassment, so if it was a one-time thing then you have a way out.

>>24826136
Sir, please keep your temper.
>>
>>24826006
Like minds attract each other anon. Anything you want to talk about?
>>
>>24826178
you smell horrid i think you had your period without you tampon on ewwww gross digusting
>>
File: 1447683036717.png (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447683036717.png
48 KB, 600x600
Ayy barkeep hit me up with 15 shots of jack. It's time to forget this shitty semester. I actually have a paper due tomorrow that I haven't started yet, and I can't give enough fucks to do it. I don't give a shit about the decline of the ottomans man. I just want to go on an adventure and walk across America or something. See new places and experience new things. You know, just start fresh.
I've realized that's what I'm missing in life and I'll probably never get to experience what I want to because of my parents. I'm 19 and they still have their noses all up in my shit. I thought I was supposed to learn independence and all that crap at college, but they've become bigger helicopters than before. I'm sick of it.
Also got a therapy session tomorrow that I'm not looking foward too.
>>
>>24824467
Macallan 18 on the rocks please

Two weeks ago I had an ear infection and had to go on antibiotics. They told me I couldn't drink for a week. I made it through the week, but it occurred to me that I had drank/gotten drunk every day before that for the last two years. Surprised I didn't get withdraws but I guess that means keep drinking.
>>
Whiskey on the rocks please, barkeep.

And if no one minds I'd like to make a jukebox selection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTlKzkdtW9I
>>
ITT: Failing university students who have self-diagnosed depression
>>
>>24825971
That was beautiful. The first 1:50 seconds were the epitome of anxiety, didn't mellow out, but felt hopeful. Thank you for that.
>>
>tfw still suffering from oneitis
As usual barkeep, a scotch please.

Or maybe 100% isopropyl tonight.
>>
>>24824467
give me a pint of whatever you got on tap, and set up some shots if don't mind my man

I need to forget i'm alive
>>
>>24826179
It was one time, yeah
>>
>>24826265
No problem. Have a good night, anon
>>
>>24826163
I'm actually trying to move to Alaska I saved up about $35,000. I'm just terrified that I'll whiddle away the rest of my life like this then hang myself when I'm 30 or something
>>
I miss looking forward to the future. I remember wanting to go to Harvard when I started high school. Eventually, I lowered by expectations, looking at Yale instead, then at UT, then at Waterloo, then realizing that I somehow just went from being a straight A student with a seemingly bright future to a complete failure. People kept telling me that I was smart, that I had untapped potential, and that I shouldn't give up, but I couldn't see it. Now my life is going nowhere, and I wish I could just start over, even though I have no idea what I'd fix.
Sorry about all the pathetic rambling, I just really wanted to vent and the only people who would care would be here, even if not many of you do care.
>>
My mother died about 6 or 7 months ago and now i've begun to have these vivid dreams that she's in. last night I dream't I was back in 8th grade. I was so scared Bartender, I had the worst panic attack of my life in my own dream. It seemed real. I could smell her, the smell of menthols, I smell it now. I feel her big purple jacket she wore because she was always so cold. her hair, it was so unfamiliar she lost it to the cancer that took her life the next year. I woke up and remembered the last time i saw her, when i left the hospital I gave her a hug and kissed her forehead like i had done to my sickly grandmother for so many years. My grades are dropping bartender, I can't get up every morning. No amount of milk can help me but I promised my father who has it even worse. I'm not a strong willed man like him, I didnt grow up tough, i grew up by my mother
>>
>>24826179
Barkeep, you guys serve food here? Oh, and kick on some music. I'm feeling Modern Jazz, maybe Chick Corea
>>
>>24826322
Tough bro i feel you man sometimes i wonder if im doing the right things and not stear off the right path
>>
Anybody want anything to eat? My kitchen guys have just been spending the night smoking weed.

>>24826231
15 shots? I'll start you off with 5 and I'll bring the rest in a little bit. Those are some common uni feels, anon. Therapy can help, give it a shot.

>>24826242
Macallan 18 on rocks for you, sir. I guess it does mean keep drinking. Here you go.

>>24826244
Whiskey on the rocks, free since you got dubs. Go right ahead.

>>24826278
Scotch for you. Oneitis can be a crippling disease.

>>24826282
Here's a pint of Stella and some shots of Jaeger.

>>24826291
Then you have an out. Any lawyer worth his weight in shit would agree with that.

>>24826322
No worries, anon. We're all friends here. /toldtheyweresmart/ is a fairly common theme among robots. Want a drink?

>>24826323
Those are intense feels, anon. Maybe a smoke could take the edge off? I've got a couple packs back here, maybe some cigars too.

>>24826340
We do. Got one hell of a buffalo chicken melt, and the pulled pork nachos are tasty. Plus your standard bar food: burgers, tendies, fried stuff. Jukebox is in the corner.
>>
>>24824467
Just a glass with Vodka and OJ please.

I don't know how to find a girlfriend. Everyone says "Uni or Social Sites/Apps" but I have nothing to do with either of those. The only women I see on a daily basis are in public and I'm too socially awkward to just approach some girl randomly. Sick of going to bed alone.
>>
>>24826322
Did you ever believe in your "untapped" potential? What was it, and where did it go? Just curious.
>>
>>24826400
Honestly waste of time, do you not have any friends you can chill with dude? Cause you got me!!!
>>
>>24826320
Good luck man, you can do it. I'm european, but have wanted to see Alaska for a long time myself
>>
>>24826400
Screwdriver on the house, anon.
>>
Nothing in my life ever leads anywhere. It gets good but never great. I'm never satisfied.
>>
>>24826375
I'll take a cigar. I don't know why I picked them up honestly, lung cancer runs in my family. I suppose i've just succumbed to my destiny. I just want my Mommy back Bartender. I used to beg my parents to stop smoking. "I want to see you live to see my children!" I suppose living forever is a tall order, but I just want my mommy.
>>
highschool senior here
slide me whatever you feel like, the cops aren't around.

what to say? i think i might be developing schizophrenia on top of depression. i halfway don't believe that anything is real like that other guy. I dOnt want to live a quarter functional anymore. i cry myselF to sleep every night and i pretend to be happy by day. I've been sectionalized for attempting suicide twice and I'm ready to try again. third time's the charm right
>>
>>24826375
Thanks, bartender. Has anyone ever felt lonely, but at the same time does everything they can to distance yourself from others?

I only have a couple of friends left from my school days and I'm starting to feel really out of touch with them. I never call them anymore and they rarely call me because of it. I tried hanging out with people at work and they were all really nice people, but now whenever they ask me to come out with them I always turn them down. I honestly don't know why I do it.
>>
>>24826502
I know that feel, anon. We fall into the same our parents did, the same traps our grandparents fell into. Here's a light for the cigar.

>>24826510
Here's a "water", anon. Try to stay under the radar.
>>
>>24826559
Tell me Bartender, What was your Mommy like?
>>
Yo barkeep, hit me up with a double G&T. Need it after the day I've had
>>
>>24826434
I have one who's chill to hang with but he's currently working 3 jobs so it's a lunch buddy at this point.

I'll agree to that though. In the long run a gf would be a waste of time but I just want to stop playing out these scenarios in my head and actually do them. Going to the movies and holding hands or falling asleep together would be amazing.
>>
>>24826598
She wasn't a great person, honestly. My father was always there for me though. Took the time to just sit and talk with me; did what he could to give me a happy childhood.

>>24826604
Double Gin and Tonic coming right up.
>>
>>24826556
You're an avoidant person that's all there is to it. Most people won't make the first move like you, so you'll need to make the attempt if the person is worth it.
>>
File: 1394344121577.png (1 MB, 1007x1132) Image search: [Google]
1394344121577.png
1 MB, 1007x1132
>>24826191
Nope. Every time I think I have something resolved, my mind events a new thing to be anxious about. This pic summarizes it painfully well.
>>
>>24826632
Yeah, Dad's gonna be there for me. I shouldn't ever forget. Thanks for the smoke and the milk Bartender, I'll come back again sometime. Peace
>>
>>24826323
That happened to me too. A couple months back I had a dream I was in a classroom and the teacher told me to stand in the hall. Open the door to exit and there my father was who died 12 years ago. Woke up due to a panic attack. Wasn't even a bad man so I don't understand why I felt uneasy.
>>
I'm good on the alcohol, barkeep. I've already got a beer next to me.

I wish I still enjoyed the holidays like I used to. As a kid, this was the part of the year that mattered the most to me. I got to see my family all in one place, I got to give and receive gifts, I got to stay up late and enjoy all of the adults who were drunk and laughing.

Now, my family is scattered and hateful, my cousins are thriving with families and careers, and I'm just here hoping to get an invite SOMEWHERE for Christmas. I dont know..I might just request to work on Christmas desu
>>
Would you like to hear my story, Bartender? it's a long one. It's about how I got into the coke business and how my life got ruined.
>>
>>24826721
Have a good night, anon.

>>24826746
It seems like family just kind of disappears as we become adults. That nostalgia's a strong feel.

>>24826755
Sure, I've got at least a few hours left.
>>
Bartender, have you heard any rumours lately?

>props sword up against the bar and rests adventuring satchel on the floor
>>
>>24826322
That hits close to home. I also remember having big dreams for the future, ideally as a scientist, changing the world. My high school teachers always told me I had potential and could go on to a great uni, but I just couldn't be assed for some reason and lowered my dreams to just getting a decent paying job with much free time to pursue my non-profitable dreams of hiking in the mountains around the world. Now I'm failing classes and am going nowhere fast.

>>24826323
My mother also had cancer a few years ago, she survived though. It's definitely hell for those going through it as well as their family. The time in the hospital and her being sick is all kind of a blur with a few clear moments inbetween. The one I remember the mostly is my father crying when he told me she was sick. It's the only time I've seen him cry except at his fathers funeral. I guess all we can do is try to be strong like our fathers. I'll try to get up tomorrow, you do too
>>
>>24826556
Same. I just stop myself from feeling completely lonely at night. I'm sorry for you, family. I know "stop feeling those feels" is horrible advice to give, so just know I know that feel.

>>24826510
Heh. Don't know what to say to you, anon. It'll be cruel to try and convince you to keep living a live you don't want. Such a young age to lose a robot. See you on the other side.

>>24826709
No escape, eh? Me neither. Just gotta keep pushing on, or get the courage to end it. It's cruel, really.
>>
File: man.png (37 KB, 224x271) Image search: [Google]
man.png
37 KB, 224x271
Gimme something that will wake me up and give me the motivation to keep reading this book and keep learning how to play guitar.

4 months and I'll start uni. It'll be a brand new life.
>>
>>24826375
>want a drink?
I already had vodka. I guess another one wouldn't hurt.
>>24826428
I was really good at math and language (both reading/writing in English and learning foreign languages), and I had quite a bit of success with computer science when I got started with it. I believed in it pretty strongly when I was a freshman in high school, but after another year of getting lower grades than I expected, I just decided it was bullshit. What makes it worse is that my intelligence was the only thing that I could be proud of. I was never physically fit, though I tried working out for a few months before I didn't have time anymore, and when I had the chance to do it again, I didn't have the energy. My social life started to go to shit ever since grade 6, and now I only have 1 real friend who cares about me, but I don't think she'll stay that way for much longer because eventually she'll get sick of me. I tried getting into music, but I don't see myself making anything big happen from it.
>>
>>24826813
Lagrima by Francisco Tarrega

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jot7Q9n7L9U

Easy and relaxing song.
>>
>>24826776
I've heard of a land called "frat row", where Chads and Stacies go every night to party and engage in sexual acts. Go if you dare; bring back the earring of a Stacy and the shoe of a Chad and I shall grant you free drinks for the night.

>>24826813
Whiskey it is. Good luck, anon.

>>24826849
Another vodka, coming right up, anon.
>>
>>24824467
I took a job today I don't want to do at all.

It's paying me $37.5k for working 70 hours a week. I'm only taking the job because I have nothing on the table.

I'm becoming a traffic coordinator, which means I just control a TV station and run ads. It's a dead end business.

I just started to feel better about myself and now I got this shit to deal with. I'm working 9-9 every single day, with a 2 hour commute both ways.

Feels shitty. I don't want to go jobless post-grad but I don't want to ruin my life.
>>
>>24826896
Barkeep, any work need doing? I might be a dad now, I can't afford my whiskey
>>
>>24826849
Wow. Went down a similar path, just went at it alone. No reason to make anything big happen for both of us, I guess. Ever thought about just taking it easy in life? I am. Always remember my mommy talking about how smart I was. That age is long gone.
>>
>>24826896

That sounds like a perilous land indeed, yet this wanderer is in need of a challenge. Have me food supplies and a sash of water ready for the morning, I will set off around dawn.

>takes a seat by the fire and opens his quest log, before starting to write
>>
>>24826897
At least it's something, anon. Have you considered grad school?

>>24826927
There was a guy in here last night who was having some trouble with his motorcycle. Other than that, you might check with the kitchen guys. They might have something that needs doing. Be sure to see me before you leave and I'll give you something for your trouble.

>>24826957
I'll have some food and water on the counter before sunrise. Best of luck, wanderer.
>>
>>24827006
Barkeep, am I good to smoke in here? It's cold outside
>>
Not bothering to read the thread yet, but I'm a few deep. Crown and Coke.

Woke up at 5pm and already ready for bed.
>>
>>24824467
Ey, bartender. I'll just have a glass of water - with ice. Let me get this shit off my chest.

>Be me
>In college
>Be basement dweller for 9 years
>No connection to the outside, other than school
>Meet a girl
>She's a 10/10 in my book
>Great personality
>Great looks
>I can tell her about anything (fapping, 4chan, sex)
>Only developed feels for her last month
>Be friday
>Tell her I love her
>She'll think about it
>Ohshit.jpg
>Give her my e-mail
>Be Sunday
>She wants to be close friends and focus on school
>Friendzoned.gif
>Be Monday
>Everyone at the college knows
>Give her the cold shoulder all day
>Get out of class
>Feel guilty
>E-mail her again and ssk her if she'll date me after college
>She isn't interested

I am willing to settle for close friends and continue to discussing 4chan etc. to the girl, but I'll always want to take it further. I want to stop being a robot, but I don't have any connections and she's the only person I really trust. Barkeep, should I ask to hang out with her friends? I am willing to sacrifice the relationship, if it means fixing my life. It could also lead to us getting together.
>>
>>24827006
GPA is too poor. I had a 2.8.

I majored in stuff I didn't like so it made a "easy" major seem very difficult.
>>
>>24827044
Of course, so long as your smoking tobacco. To smoke weed you need to go out back with the line cook.

>>24827063
Crown and Coke for the tl;dr. IKTF, robot. Sleep schedules are fucked.

>>24827065
Ice water coming up. I know that feel all too well. Often we mistake close friendship for love, but it's a different kind of love.

>>24827084
Hmm. How about trade school? If nothing else, it's a good way to make good money. Pay off your loans rather quickly. HVAC guys usually make more than the average person with a liberal arts degree.
>>
>>24827133

I just switched from night shift to day shift. My body has no idea what is going on.

What are you drinking, friendo?
>>
>>24824467

Give me a bourbon. Long rant here, yeah yeah, tldr. Whatever. Things are going down the tubes. Lifelong cyborg here. Have managed to maintain friends with both genders despite serious depression, and god knows what else. khv though. My problem is that I'm a huge asshole whenever I'm near a girl. Not in that, "wow, I love it when Chad treats me badly" way. It's that "this guy's an asshole" way. I can't help it. I get awkward and I convince myself they're laughing at me, so I make them feel like shit. It sucks, because people always tell me I'm one of the funniest people they know. Girls love guys who can make them laugh, but I always shit on them instead. The only girls who tolerate me are the ones who its clear would never go out with me.

It's my first year at uni, found my oneitis the third week, can't get her out of my head since. She lives only one floor away, yet I've only been able to man up to talk to her once, and all I did was shake her hand, because if I opened my mouth I probably would've ruined it. I told myself that I could accentuate my 5-6/10 looks by going to the gym, but I have been procrastinating, telling myself it's too close to winter break. It's really because I'm ashamed of going to the gym with all the chads and looking like a chump, and then having to deal with the shame of giving up. FML. Going to a top tier college, but I can't enjoy it because I feel worthless all the time. My brother was a model for fashion magazines, and I have a face only a mother could love. I'm just so tired.
>>
>>24827133

Barkeep, do you think that I can just hang out with her (as close friends) and that should eventually evolve into a relationship once she spends more personal time with me?
>>
>>24827197
I have a tall glass of Four Roses sitting next to me at the moment.

>>24827227
Bourbon is on its way, anon. IKTF, anon. It's hard to take steps away from robotdom. Even becoming a cyborg is tough. On a side note, do you by chance go to college in Michigan?

>>24827239
Maybe. Don't go in with any expectations either way though. The best love just kind of happens. If you have to force it, it won't work well.
>>
>>24827133
I would just do that, but I have scoliosis, like painful scoliosis.

I used to lift, then literally one day I got off my chair and my body realized that hey you have a problem.
>>
>>24827292
Thanks man. And no, sorry, my school's in New England.
>>
>>24827292
>Four Roses
Never had it, are you drinking it straight?

I'm about to take a glance through this thread. I'd love to be in a bar with other robots.
>>
>>24827239
Give it up. Its all shitted up beyond repair.
>>
so i took a couple tabs of prednisone because i thought i had my allergy shot appointment today and had a miraculous day of no cold symptoms. alas, my namefagging still holds true as the steroids wear off.

morgan. nothin but the good ol capm tonight, barkeep. think i'll light myself a turkish royal too, since i'm in the nostalgic kinda mood. you're welcome to.
>>
>>24827397
That I am.

>>24827422
Captain on the house, since your digits repeat. I've got myself a pack of unfiltered American Spirits back here anon. Need a light?
>>
>>24827292

Thanks for the advice, barkeep.

I might just actually settle for close friends and see what happens from there. I want to become a non-asshole normie (I can't compete as an autistic robot), so I'm planning to ask if I can tag along anywhere she is hanging out with her friends.

I've thought about /suicide/, but that is a terrible option - she would just blame herself.
>>
>>24827292
Well barkeep, it's happened once again. I've fallen in love. And just like usual, I'm probably going to fuck it up. How about some of those tendies? And a Jolly Rancher please. Oh, and a light. I need a Pall Mall like nobody's business.
>>
File: 1449027397800.jpg (90 KB, 725x717) Image search: [Google]
1449027397800.jpg
90 KB, 725x717
>>24824467
Just fuck my shit up op I'm depressed.
>>
>>24827458
How are American Spirits? I mostly smoke Camels or Pall Malls.
>>
>>24824467
Tears are literally falling onto my laptop, why is life so unfair barkeep?
>>
>>24827227
On the subject of the gym; no one gives a shit what you look like there. You might get some funny looks if you do stupid shit with the equipment, so watch a few youtube videos on form and such before going, but no one is going to judge you for being fat/ a skelly.
>>
>>24827458
lawdy, trips one night and dubs the next. what a lucky guy i am huh

i've got enough spares knocking around; i'm good. regular spirits are my usual. good taste mate
>>
>>24827544
Damn, you really are a lucky keky
>>
>>24827410

I can't give it up. I need to recover from my basement dwelling habits or I'll die slowly.

You see, I'm a britbong and my government isn't going to pay welfare for my loser ass. I need to be able to live independently, but I'm currently too autistic for that.
>>
I want to buy a bourbon which isn't Wild Turkey 101. (I like it but it's time to try something new.) Between Maker's Mark, Buffalo Trace, and maybe Knob Creek, any opinions on which is the best?
>>
>>24827473
/suicide/ is, generally speaking, an awful choice. Work your way up from robotdom to non-asshole cyborg. Maybe she has cute friends who you'll make that romantic connection with.

>>24827497
It happens to lots of us, anon. I'll have the kitchen send out some tendies. Here's your Jolly Rancher and a light. Ashtray's on your left.

>>24827501
Have some whiskey, anon. Let it all out.

>>24827520
Really smooth, no additives. I started with Marlboros then made the switch about 2 years ago.

>>24827521
Life is cruel, anon. What can I get you?

>>24827544
And another set of dubs, it seems. Want something from the kitchen instead?

>>24827585
My personal favorite of those three is Buffalo Trace. Good flavor and very smooth.
>>
>>24827585
Trace.
>>
>>24827596
Barkeep, you ever fall in love? Thanks for the light by the way. I mean, really fall in love?
>>
>>24827640
I did, once. It happened in the 12th grade. I went to a boarding school for my last two years of high school. We were both on an academic competition team, I the captain, she the alternate captain. Spending a lot of time together in classes and tournaments brought us very close, then one day she asked me if I liked her. I told her yes, and asked if she liked me. After saying yes, she asked if I wanted to be with her.

We had a great relationship for about 8 months, then she ended it with no warning and no explanation. I still don't know why she left me. How I felt about her, I've never felt that for anyone else I've ever known, and I don't know if I'll ever feel it again.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Mind if I light up?
>>
>>24827596
>Maybe she has cute friends who you'll make that romantic connection with.

I know her friends and the best one out of them is no more than a 5/10. Hell, this isn't even in looks - they're generally just stupid as fuck.

Of course, I shouldn't tell any of them this, but going with one of her friends would just get me stuck with a lazy and stupid welfare leach.
>>
>>24824467
Hey it's the guy from last night who was asking for help getting over his ex.

Rum and coke, please.
>>
>>24827783
Coming right up, anon. How are you tonight?
>>
>>24827741
You're good. And, you're fine. That's a pretty good story, kinda breaks my heart a little. I fall way too easily for women. This girl I'm trying to get with now is perfect. She's like us. The patrons, I mean. She'd like the Frog and Feels. She goes to my college.
>>
>>24827795
Better than I was last night, although a little under the weather
>>
File: 239852620.png (282 KB, 464x562) Image search: [Google]
239852620.png
282 KB, 464x562
>>24827800
>inviting women to the F&F
>contemplating inviting women to the F&F
>>
>>24827847
I'm sorry to hear that. Want an aspirin or something?
>>
Hey bartender. It's been awhile. I've been slacking on my shifts...sorry.

Can I get a 7&7? How are you doin tonight?
>>
>>24827948
It's just a bit of a cough. I'm sure I'll be fine.
>>
File: sad.jpg (4 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
4 KB, 264x191
>>24827596
Just give me the whole bottle of whisky please. I always watch you guys at this bar almost every night, and tonight I need a damn drink with you. It's the end of my first semester at pharmacy school and all the classes were easy as shit and finals are next week but I know they'll be easy too. But I still just hate it all. Finally found a qt grill that likes to play video games and talk with her sometimes but she's maybe even more messed up than me and has too many self esteem issues to start a close relationship. It's like all this life is hell. Like I killed a bunch of niggers in my last life and am suffering in Hell for my sins now in this one. Fuck all of it
>>
File: 2.jpg (47 KB, 630x598) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
47 KB, 630x598
>>24826893
Oh man oh man this song sure as hell brings back some nice memories.

The smell of the grass in the park we used to make out, the scent of her hair in the foggy and damp mornings, the feeling of living in a post-victorian caribbean port.

Those are some feely feels anon.
>>
>>24827966
7&7 coming your way. I'm doing alright, other than the occasional bout of feels. How about you?

>>24828013
Bottle of whiskey right in front of you, anon. Those are some pretty intense feels. Have you considered therapy?

>>24828031
If you're a gril, it might just be that none of them were lesbian. If you're not a gril, try drinking more. Really.
>>
So my oneitis finally has disposed of me entirely. That's coda.

Time to move on, but where do I even go from here?

Shit's lonely, man.
>>
Testing... Originality matters
>>
>>24828070
The "occasional bout" has been amplified for the past few months...I'm working a job that I'm extremely under qualified for and pajeet is taking over my industry via overseas export.

Soon robots will be taking over salaried chemists' jobs and there will only be a few of us at the helm to reprogram them with the rules for chemical addition and reaction rates. Computational science isn't advanced enough to work out synthesis, and only about 5% of undergraduates can do it efficiently and successfully after a year of organic chemistry...solving simple problems that have already been solved.

Everyone complains about the price of pharmaceuticals but they don't realize how much work and thought we put into the process before the drug even hits a scale-up to a chemical plant and manufacturing takes over. There are chemists who have to facilitate the process at large scale as well, which is a job from hell. No creativity, just guess-work based on your knowledge of the tanks and transfer equipment that you have access to.

It is a real shame. I hope students don't flock to chemistry, biology, and physics right now.
>>
>tired every day because i dont sleep
>dont wanna sleep because i get horrible dreams
>kill me
my dreams are always awful. i wake up sweaty and with my heart pounding. in the last one I dreamed the world wasn't real and that the real world was where you go when you die and it was full of sharp things. that's it.
how about a mountain dew with whiskey? it's disgusting but I like it.
>>
>>24828214
Mountain Dew with whiskey? Okay, anon.
>>
File: sad2.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sad2.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>24828070
Tried therapy for two years and it didn't help, if anything made it worse, and medication didn't help either. Was diagnosed with schizophrenia when i was between 16 and 17 years old; turned 20 last August. I always told myself I could make it in this world, it's not as debilitating as some peoples' is. I don't hear weird shit or see weird shit, but the delusions and difficulty knowing what's really reality or not is getting tougher to deal with. I thought I had made it, equivalent of some high functioning asperger's or something, got into professional school and would have a decent life. But now I really don't know if I can do it. Another bottle please, Jameson if you have it. Maybe this much will make me sleep all through tomorrow and forget everything on my mind when I wake up. :(.
>>
>>24828274
Did you ever try cognitive behavioral therapy? It's helped me out a lot with depression and psychosis.
>>
I could use a beer.

My best friends from home have been trying to make plans for the summer and I just got accepted into the best engineering school in my state for my program (cc transfer). I'm gonna be moving even farther away from everyone and everything.

I think once I graduate I'm gonna move states away and probably be different they'll be impossible to maintain because they're all kinda unambitious losers.

I feel alone
>>
>>24828327
Beer for you, anon. Good for you, doing things with your life. I envy you.

Looks like things are slowing down, I'll probably close things up in about half an hour or so.
>>
I was here last night. I was in a terrible, terrible headspace. The worst depressive episode in a long while. I went to sleep at 2am crying. Today I felt great and couldn't contain my happiness. 24 hours can make a huge difference. I would like a strawberry daiquiri please and thank you.
>>
>>24828417
Glad to hear you're doing better, anon. Here's your daiquiri.
>>
File: we are all frogs and feels.jpg (50 KB, 544x360) Image search: [Google]
we are all frogs and feels.jpg
50 KB, 544x360
>>24828304
That's what two psychiatrists tried to help me with, but after roughly two years I still feeling like shit and nothing is right most of the time, but I just go through it all the same. At least I'm not suicidal, I know it's just my fucked up brain and can keep myself going by thinking everything through. I think maybe I should have went for a PhD in psychology and did research on mental disorders; I don't think anybody (most/all psychiatrists) can truly understand something like schizophrenia unless they experience it. Maybe I will do research and change the world and help people like me someday. I dunno. I am just sad but joining this board tonight was nice. You are a very good robot sir, you make a lot of people feel better I'm sure, myself include. Here you can have the rest of this bottle, you deserve a drink
>>
>>24828591
I don't drink on the job sir, but I'll save it for closing time. Do what you can to help the world anon, even if the part of the world you help ends up being you.
>>
>>24828658
Shit, it's already Tuesday here. Seeya Bartender, and thanks for the water.
>>
>>24828774
Have a good night, anon.
>>
>>24824880
Is that a joke, Bobby?
>>
Last call, boys. Closing time in 5 minutes.
>>
Oh yay it's my favorite thread again.
>>
File: 1444069340617.png (155 KB, 1446x1110) Image search: [Google]
1444069340617.png
155 KB, 1446x1110
Goodnight anons. I'll be back tomorrow night.
>>
>>24828994
so will we, barkeep. passed out before my kitchen freebie but probably just woulda puked it up anyway. so it goes

have a goodun
>>
>>24828994
Thanks, see you next shift.
>>
>>24828994
I might come round tonight, depending on how it goes with the girl.
>>
File: PSMix_2015-11-18-04-04-38.jpg (184 KB, 872x872) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2015-11-18-04-04-38.jpg
184 KB, 872x872
AWWWWW YEAHHH BOOIIIIIIIIIII

DA SILENTOAD KLAN IS BACK BABY

BARKEEP GET THE FUK OUTTA HERE DIS A BLACK BAR NOW
>>
File: 1449275306228.png (186 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449275306228.png
186 KB, 500x500
i just realized recently that i wish i was a girl
>>
File: 0DjYDEB - Imgur.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
0DjYDEB - Imgur.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>24829100
>dubs again
is this even real
>>
Hi barkeep. A whiskey on the rocks for me please. My life is in perpetual stasis. Everyone I know is disappointed in me and people who were once friends with me abandoned me due to my lack of happiness.

Does St John's wort work? Anyone here tried it?
>>
>>24829227
The bar's been closed for a while pham
>>
>>24829253
O-oh. I'll just sit in the alley and drink then. Thanks for the heads up
>>
>>24829227
Life's on hold?
I know that feeling.
Do you work? School? I had it in particular back when I was "taking a break" from school when I failed out.
>>
File: frognfeels.webm (371 KB, 614x388) Image search: [Google]
frognfeels.webm
371 KB, 614x388
For the next Frog & Feels...
>>
I appreciate you op. you are a genuinely nice person.

I'm thinking of just getting a job and moving out. since September I've been going to college for really no reason. I've been taking one class a quarter and just feel like I'm wasting my time. this is boring.
>>
>>24829299
We'll I'm 28. Working. Living with parents (normal from where I come from)

I've failed at everything I've tried. I can't even keep a tank of fish alive for more than 3 months even after doing my research. That's how bad I am at things

Friends I used to hang out with moving on well with their lives. Happily with their partners. Starting their own businesses and doing well. I'm stuck as a corporate wageslave. I'd go out to try my hand at something I'm good at buy the thing is I suck at everything
>>
File: 1439786311388.gif (60 KB, 247x274) Image search: [Google]
1439786311388.gif
60 KB, 247x274
I need to get this out and I don't want to make my own thread. My life is a mess:
>Going to school for broadcasting
>Going to get kicked out for grades because my severe depression made it impossible to do good
>I also didn't want to continue if I could because I hated college and the tech side of the news is an old school field where a majority of it is just working your way up without a degree
>Parents don't know, don't know how to tell them
>They're paying for all of it, and I need to have a full time job at a station before telling them to soften the blow
>My dad's probably going to fucking clock me
>Right now I'm only working part time fast food
>Need a full time job in my field soon and no one will return my calls
>mfw
>>
Hit me up, Gin Tonic with a cucumber in it.

Fellows, I've been going MGTOW. And it is a fragile thing. I do my exercises so I build up some muscle, I try to consume Media that do not make me paranoid, I take my medication, I read woman hate threads. This is my life for now. Yet I know it just takes just one NAWALT to ruin it all. Although, I've been hurt ... So there is hope I will be a bit more cynical regarding any relationship I will enter.

Basically, it feels good. MGTOW doesn't mean I won't date, just that women, like any drug, are to be taken in with caution. And I do not know if I can do that just now.

But eh ... Life is a learning experience. I will have to see where it takes me. Right now I don't really leave my house except for work. Went to a party last saturday and felt really left out. Lots of trust fund kids that had no respect for me just because I felt intimidated because i was intimidated and therefore spoke softly and did not stand my ground.

My advice for all people that feel lonely is to try and find a 3rd world waifu to contact over skype with. It gives you the attention you need, and virginity is actually valued in some 3rd world countries.
>>
>>24829447
Get a medical withdrawal if you're failing due to depression. Do it. It will pay off in the future so much. I should have.
>>
>>24829467
What if you're a robot in a 3rd world country where even 3rd world waifu won't want you
>>
>>24829489
Mid terms are this fucking week and I don't have the needed 2.0 GPA. I think it might be too late.
>>
>>24829392
Try a hobby if you want. Honestly you might just need a new regular contact or friend, even if it's online. That helps me. Reading helps.
>>
>>24829521

Get a 5th world waifu through astral projection.

To be honest familia I have been starting to study the occult recently. All these "troubled" people have an innate connection to the mystic, as do I. Astral projection does work, I'ver seen it work myself. So I'd say look for some shaman person and learn their ways. What do you have to lose? You might find out more about yourself in the process, and find the inner happiness you yearned for in the company of spirits.

Sadly, my country is fully christianized (Germany) so I cannot go that route and have to learn it all myself.
>>
>>24829586
Should be in a handbook but every place I know of allows it at any point, even after the fact, and definitely at your point in the course
>>
>>24829612
If it's medical there are special rules
>>
Can I just have a cream soda? I have finals i'm not prepared for tomorrow.
>>
>>24829635
Same here pal. I should be sleeping, but can't. 7h16m until final
>>
>tfw volunteered to work Christmas but only in the evening
>did this so I could at least spend the morning with senpai 3 hours away
>look at schedule today
>scheduled for 8 fucking am.
>boss says too bad it's made now

I might quit.
>>
>>24825606
>>Would kill myself but am Christian so don't want to end up in hell for murder

I hate this feel. It sucks not having suicide as a back up plan.
>>
>>24829675

Familia, there is a Godly presence, I've felt it, but it is not like a monotheistic god. More like an unseen universal Power. It had many Prophets, Jesus being one of them. To focus yourself on only one part of the spectrum limits your deeper understanding of the Godly and yourself.

I would just advise you to read the works of Schleiermacher, specifically "On Religion" - Here it is laid out that "Religionm" has nothing to do with Church or Priests, as it is more a divine revelation that is present in all humans.
>>
Fellas, the soft drinks and water are wide open. I just had to lock up the booze for the night. Feel free to sit around and chat a while. I left some chips and mixed nuts out for you guys to snack on.
>>
>>24829612
It's too late, the handbook says it has to be within the 2nd and 10th week of classes, and I had to have at least a 2.0 anyway.
Kill me
>>
Ya know what? I can't sleep. Bar's open for a late-night happy hour.
>>
>>24829751
>believing in all religions

I hate this meme.

If Jesus was just one of God's prophet out of many why would he claim to be the only way to salvation?

Religions have way too many contradictions for them all to be part of God's plan.
>>
>>24829776
Even for medical? You could still try.
>>
i'm trying to cut back on masturbation, not that no fap bullshit but i'm currently masturbating at least 4 times a day and i'd like to cut back to no more than once a day

the problem is i'm a neet with no hobbies. my life revolves around waking up at 4pm, browsing 4 chan, playing video games, watching anime and i go for a 1 hour bike ride at 1am and i go to sleep at 8am. i've got nothing to do to distract me from the constant urges and i need help
>>
>>24829253
Whiskey on the rocks. Sorry for the delay.

>>24829100
Kitchen freebie will be out in a few minutes. Whaddya want familia?

>>24829467
G&T with cucumber. Take the path that makes you feel the most human, anon. That's the best advice I can give.

>>24829635
Cream soda comin' right up.
>>
>>24829822
Got any Skype or steam friends you chat with regularly? Chatting with people before sleep kept me awake long enough that I was too tired for it and felt like I had something to do. Exercise right before sleep as well.
>>
Anybody who doesn't have a drink yet: can I get you anything?
>>
Gin and Tonic please.
Right now I don't really have any hope that things will get better. I have no dreams or aspirations. There's nothing in my life I actively dread but nothing excites me either. Just the fact that I have to get up and exist every day for the next few decades seems unbearable.
>>
>>24829857
Sure I'll have a pint. Don't really care what. Can't sleep even though I'm not really too worried. Probably my strange hours.
>>
>>24829808

Easy to explain.
A) The early christian churches needed an edge over pagans, so they said "we are the only way LOL"
B) Even Jesus was just human. He did not come back from the dead or rose to the heavens. Our best bet is that he lies in an unmarked grave somewhere in Jerusalem. And with being human come all the delusions of grandeur, no matter how good your path to the divine is.
C) It could as well be figuratively seen: "My teachings (I.e. don't be a dick) are the only way to God"

Don't forget that Jesus preached that he wanted to make the kingdom of God on earth. In my opinion it is not even sure if Jesus believed in an afterlife, as there is a lot of cancerous mysticism added to his words later by this little fucktard Paul who had no idea what christianity is about.

Source: Studied Religion.
>>
File: akagi.gif (428 KB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
akagi.gif
428 KB, 275x206
>>24829857
Tell me Bartender, why are you working extra hours? don't you have a morning shift in a few hours? it'd be prudent of you to get some rest man, we wouldn't want a night without our favourite bartender
>>
>>24829853
i don't have any internet friends let alone irl friends i can talk to, i'm a complete lost cause
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.