[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman Eats Pizza Slice While Walking Away From Fatal Fort Greene Crash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5
File: pizza.jpg (19 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
19 KB, 600x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4J8GItKMGo
>>
>>24824237
Oh god how horrible that she minds her own business
>>
That's pretty funny. I've done something similar.

>waiting at bus stop
>some asian chick in front of me has a seizure and falls down shaking
>just eat my pizza
>get on bus and laugh as normies perform incorrect first aid
>>
>>24824237
It's not her problem dumbass.
>>
What do you expect her to do? Drop her fresh pizza on the floor and try to save some strangers life?

What are you stupid?

She did good in minding her own business
>>
>>24824325
>tfw wouldn't help her even though muh first aid certification because I'm afraid I'd fuck up or she'd just be pretending to have a seizure and I'd look like a retard
>>
>>24824237
Lol! Cold as ice.
>>
Didn't look fatal to me. I would assume that's some drunk driver, if anything I would only be hanging around to see if I could get money off them for nearly killing me.

But eating pizza like that is something I can't do. Not only is buying a single slice stupid and expensive but eating while walking is just fucking dumb. I can hardly even enjoy food at a restaurant because it's not my own house, let alone on some street at night.
>>
>and they say fembots don't exist

no actually, the fembot would sit down and watch while eating, like me.
>>
>>24824237
it's New York you can't expect common decency. unfortunately looks like the illness is spreading.
>>
only normies would get mad over this

what is she supposed to do other than call 911?

she's not a first responder
>>
i'd rather a woman do that instead of screaming like a banshee for 5 minutes like it's going to help
>>
>>24824237
until you've been in a similar position you shouldn't mock, or jump to conclusions. If i was her i'd probably do the same thing.
>>
thats kinda bad ass

like walking away from a explosion and not looking back
>>
she could be mentally ill
>>
>>24824237
As much as i hate women, she did the right thing.
>>
>>24824237

If you stop and help you would probably have to talk to the police, possibly perfom some rudimentary first aid until paramedics arrive and even become a witness in court depending on how serious it was.

The lady is already moving sluggishly, it looks late, probably tired and hungry and just wants to get home.

I don't blame her at all.
>>
White women are aao sheltered from reality their brain just doesn't allow them to think somethin like that can happen. They go in comets denial mode.
>>
New yorker here would have done the same thing desu mi familia
>>
>>24824325
Yeah, me too. I do shit like this all the time.
>See someone get pulled into Alleyway
>Just walk on by.
>H-Hey, help me! He's killing me!
>Go check to watch.
>He inches near me trying to pull himself away
>Laugh
>He nearly gets to me, the dude attacking him ignores me.
>He makes it to my feet.
>I shoot him in the head out of self defence
>Hey thanks man, he was a struggler.
>Walk away eating my pizza.
>>
>>24824905
Typing from phone.
>>
>>24824905

what's with all the mentioning of race and pro black shit I've seen on /r9k/ recently?

you aren't fooling anyone
>>
>dumb bitch in suv swerves across into left lane and into my side of the road trying to turn into bank
>smashes the crossover in that lane and driving both vehicles into mine
>dumb bitch broke her front right wheel assembly off
>I'm pissed that I have to drive around the parking lot because of her
>>
>>24824955
butthurt whiteboi detected
>>
>>24824469
>He can't eat and walk at the same time
>doesn't think this makes him a retard
>thinks food is always to be enjoyed and not just for energy when you have something better to do
>>
>>24825043

so I was right, well no one looks at your points/threads and sees it as anything but racebait or propaganda

pretty pointless exercise
>>
>>24824469

you can get 1 dollar slices in new york.
>>
Definitely a fembot
>>
>>24824237
Fuck, I want some pizza
>>
>>24824237
It's not even close to being as bad as the people who hang around to watch and get in the paramedics way.
>>
something similar happened to me walking through Clearwater late at night, guy walking in front of me went to take a leak by the side of a 7/11 and some dude pulled a gun on him, told him to freeze or he was going to kill him. I walked into the 7/11, bought a bag of combos and some soda and left.
>>
>>24825077
>He gets this defensive over being a fatass
>>
>>24824261
the NERVE!

>>24825196
this anon is correct. Better that she move on and not get in the way of any first responders
>>
A whole lot of white knights in this thread.
>>
File: 2015-12-02_09.36.27.jpg (1 MB, 1237x2560) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-02_09.36.27.jpg
1 MB, 1237x2560
>>24825276
nah, I'm too much of a faggot to be fat

that shit is gay u know
>>
>>24824927
Isn't it a school night, Champ?
>>
File: afds.jpg (40 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
afds.jpg
40 KB, 500x281
>>24825361
it's as if eggman and reviewbrah became one physical entity...
>>
>>24825361
>shoes on carpet
smdh, familia
ur kinda cute in the /fa/ autist kind of way
>>
>>24825602
poorboi detected ;^)
>>
>>24824237
Well he's dead, nothing I can do. Guess I'll have my pizza now. That's exactly what I would have done.

At least she's not eating while looking at a dead person. I would have probably done that if they're not too torn up and guts are everywhere.
>>
Not only would she probably have injured the victim even more by touching them, she could've been sued for it as well. In today's modern world, situations like this are every man for himself, do not intervene or try to be a hero. That's the paramedics' job.
>>
To be honest I would probably do nothing either.

My reason would be because fuck normies, but the reasons why many other don't is because they don't want to get sued.

Suing everything has ruined this country. Anyone remember that video of a Walmart fight between two women in Indiana a few months ago? There were MANY people surrounding them, but all they did was record the footage. No one dared to stop it because, as one person in the video said "I dont wanna get sued."
>>
>>24825226

Well arent you a badass.

I get not wanting to help. We're not superheroes. But actually bragging about not helping is so fucking cringey. Makes you sound like a fedora.
>>
most people would desu. if you don't know cpr, have a vehicle to evacuate people, or equipment to move cars/parts of cars, there's really nothing you can do about the crash. might as well just walk away and eat your pizza
>tfw allergic to tomatoes
>tfw have to get pizza with pesto instead, and that costs extra
>tfw allergic to peppers too, so no bell peppers or pepperoni
so sad
>>
idk. pizza just TASTES better when you see someone die and realize you're still alive to enjoy it. you know what I mean? that's usually how it is when I eat pizza anyways
>>
>>24824999
>tfw have to deal with drivers this dumb all the time
>on a bike
fuck cars. if I could go back in time, I would find the person who invented them, take them to a modern US freeway, and drop them in the middle of it
>>
>>24825576
Champ? who is champ?
>>
>>24824237
No offense but I'm a guy and wouldn't give a fuck either.
>>
People react to death bizarrely. I watched someone collapse and die at work a few weeks ago. He collapsed right in front of someone reading a book. She just kept reading while he gasped for air, as the EMT arrived and began rescusitating him for a very long time, she just sat there.
>>
lol yeah screw strangers! care about number one! who cares if im in some horrible accident one day only to have an onlooker look back for a second and keep walking! gotta be human and have no humanity! its the only path to happiness! yolo!
>>
>>24827384
do you not see the people rushing over to the accident? what is one more person going to do? they're all going to stand there and do jack shit and wait for the police

if she did that and no one else was around then i'd say she's a piece of shit, but that's not the case
>>
>>24827384

People just love to be edgelords nowadays.

It's the latest meme attitude.
>>
>>24825361
Nice calves no calves.
>>
>>24824325
>>24824447
you're not supposed to touch people during a seizure, just move or take away shit that might hurt them.
>>
>>24825361
hey are those clarks?
>>
Italian from brooklyn here. I would have dropped my pizza and rushed over to help. The fuck is wrong with these degenerates. I bet she was a filthy Irish.
>>
>>24824237
I don't mean to sound like a white knight, but there's not really much she could do.

The same thing happened to me once. I was walking down the sidewalk and a truck clipped a biker and they went down right beside me. Instead of staying down to prevent further neck injuries idiots started dragging her off the road and I just walked away. If I tried to help I could have been held reliable for any injuries sustained while the morons were dragging her around and propping her up like a ragdoll.
>>
To be fair, NYC as some pretty good pizza.
>>
>>24824544
fucking this. not like the bitch could have done anything to help besides
>>
>you'll never be walking home from Little Caesars (it might not be the best but it tastes okay for the price) and see a car run someone over
>put the pizza on the curb rush over preform first aid tend to their wounds and ride with them in the back of the ambulance to the hospital
>share pizza with them, exchange numbers etc
>they make a full recovery and you get a best friend for life
>you two play video games together and share common interests
>>
>>24824447
>I'm afraid I'd fuck up
God help you if you accidentally save a DNR faggot.
>Be a couple years ago
>Fresh out of college with a stack of CPR/first aid certs
>Some late-50s asshole drops dead in front of me in a line for something
>Check vitals, no pulse
>Start chest compressions and all that
>Guy comes back to life and takes a couple minutes to get his shit together, I stay with him to make sure he stays OK
>All of a sudden he's fucking enraged
>Points to medical bracelet
>Do Not Resuscitate
>Are_you_fucking_serious.png
>Threatens to sue
>State has Good Samaritan clause
>Tell him he can go ahead and try
>Leave
>Never hear anything again about legal action taking place

And that's the last time I got involved in a medical emergency with a stranger.
>>
File: nigger2.jpg (27 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
nigger2.jpg
27 KB, 600x406
>>24825043
dont trigger the nigger

calm down tyrone dont rape anyone
>>
>>24829023

https://youtu.be/Pj2WKny3eZE?t=2m34s
>>
>>24824237
Good for her.

There are already like 5 people rushing over anyway. Why should I be inconvenienced just because some shitty driver killed someone? I wouldn't know what to do anyway. Might as well eat my pizza.
>>
People really should not touch the victims unless they have medical training: nurse, doctor, emt, paramedic, ect. They could have had spinal cord damage and if they move them it will cause more damage and possibly even paralyze them. Also, at the hospital I volunteered at and probably all the other ones too, they would strip you naked in front of every nurse and doctor on the team and check for internal bleeding by sticking a finger up your ass. so drive safe robots.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.