[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1447885257260.jpg (236 KB, 1536x1537) Image search: [Google]
1447885257260.jpg
236 KB, 1536x1537
>18 years old
>finally get a qt 7.5/10 gf that has similar interests to me and actually fucking likes me
>first girlfriend and girl who liked me back
>feels really good
>until recently she started acting distant
>found out she cuts herself and attempted suicide 2 weeks before I asked her out
>i try talking to her about it but she just gets more distant
>always says "everyone I open up to leaves and I dont want you to leave me"
>literally the biggest beta ever wouldn't even dream of leaving
>went to party last sat and we both get drunk
>I tell her I love her and she says i'm lying to her
>feels bad because I really do
>starts ignoring me so I ask her friend what the deal is
>her depression came back and she wants a week to think about things
>scared the next time I see her she will break my heart
>worst part is, she thinks she's bringing me down and is making me depressed even though I'm the happiest I've been in my entire life when I'm with her
>I literally never get mad at her and treat her super well
>all her friends really like me and think whats she's doing is fucked up

She thinks I'm too good for her... I hate myself.
have any of you had a similar experience?
>>
File: Moon Disaster.jpg (250 KB, 1256x825) Image search: [Google]
Moon Disaster.jpg
250 KB, 1256x825
You're a faggot, but I do like feels threads.

This speech always gives me some kind of feeling whenever I read it. Imagine what it'd be like to be stranded on the moon with no hope. I'd like to know how that feels actually.
>>
>>24823967
I wish I could find a depressed qt where I can always be there for her
>>
File: bear dance.gif (482 KB, 360x288) Image search: [Google]
bear dance.gif
482 KB, 360x288
>>24823967
Show her this dumb-ass thread to show that to truly care.
>>
>Paid for online course
>don't want to do it
>don't want to waste money

halp
>>
>>24824532
Damn. That's a feel I didn't know existed, until now.
>>
>4am here (eurofag)
>tired af
>got a presentation in 8 hours
>haven't even started preparing it

I can't fail this class.
>>
>>24825305
>I can't

You can actually fail it, that you mustn't is another story, bro.
Now fuck off this japanese board and go do your stupid presentation, croissant
>>
>>24825417
Thank you, Mr. Grammar Nazi, I would've been totally lost without you helping me phrase my posts correctly.

Also, not a frog. If I was, I would an hero.
>>
>>24825637
Did you miss the memo?
I told you to fuck off and do your stupid presentation.
And doing this for your own good anon, now go back to work, prick
>>
>oneitis shows signs of liking me again
>not sure if she just wants me as an orbiter
>even if I had something with her I would ruin it anyway because I am an autistic fuckup
I think I should be sincere for once and tell Her I love her and end this damn false hope already
>>
OP U R A FAGGOT, if you really feel this way and she feels the way you said she does then write her a letter, a song, take her on the best date of her life. DO SOMETHING YOU KEK, what you have sounds like two people genuinely caring about each other and if your too much of a retard to stop it from slipping away then you don't deserve it. Show her she has no reason to be depressed, at least not with you.
>>
>>24824647
>>24823967
this seems like the dream. but think.. what if you want to leave her one day, do you really want her suicide on your conscience? now you're trapped.
>>
>>24823967
Yeah, women are just fucking stupid and are literally big children.

Whenever she starts being a dumb ass ("muh feels, muh depression ;_;") just give her a good slap across the face and tell her to act her age.

Nothing gets a woman's pussy wetter than being treated like a child by a big manly father figure.
>>
>>24823967
Why don't you tell her how you really feel? that you do love her, this is the happiest youve felt in your life, and losing her is by far the last thing you want?

I don't know, just a thought
>>
>>24825090
is it too late to withdraw for a refund?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.