[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"If I lose weight people will like me" >lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (81 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
file.png
81 KB, 236x236
>"If I lose weight people will like me"
>lose 70 pounds in 5 months and nobody gives a shit
>"If I move to another country for Uni I'll have a fresh start so I can reinvent myself"
>make no friends, alone all the time

Why does nothing I fucking try ever fucking work familia

I biked 30-40 km every night for months straight to not be a fat piece of shit and I have yet to get even a touch of attention from girls. Not even prolonged eye contact

Why even try
>>
>if i do x people will give me attention
>>
>>24823906
Because the whole get /fit/ meme is bullshit, you can have an alright body but it doesn't change your face, personality, style, etc.
>>
Do you try to talk with someone?
>>
>>24823954
That's what all the fucking normies say

Improve yourself, reinvent yourself blablabla
>>
>>24823978
I did. Everyone I met at Uni is shallow as fuck. All they talk about is drinking and partying.
>>
not being fat is a great start. you'll benefit from it, but at the moment it seems like your main problem is lack of social contact. don't expect girls to come after you just because you look normal now, it just doesn't work like that, unfortunately.

first get friends, then get more friends and expand your social circle. do shit with those friends and eventually you'll meet girls. talk to these girls without trying to hit on them, and eventually you'll find someone who seems into you.
>>
>>24823906

Is not magic. Not many persons go up to strangers. Are you in interst groups or clubs?
Maybe make first move.
>>
>>24823906

Your approach is externalist and violent.

The real renaissance comes from within.
>>
How tall are you friend? that's the primary factor at play with women.
>>
>>24824068
6'1''

My face is awful though
>>
This is why I gave up on trying to build more muscle, it's not gonna make much difference unless I better myself in other areas of my life.
>>
>>24824022
>All they talk about is drinking and partying.
nah, it's not all they talk about. you just haven't gotten to know them yet.
>>
File: 1446326462233.jpg (341 KB, 810x1013) Image search: [Google]
1446326462233.jpg
341 KB, 810x1013
You lost the weight for yourself, not for the others.
They don't give a shit about you.

Just continue, don't look back and go your own way.
>>
>>24824134
I've been present during many conversations between people that do know each other well and all they talk about is drinking and stuff on their FB wall. And I'm on ok terms with the people in question, so not like they'll just talk about bullshit cause i'm there
>>
File: sheeple.png (46 KB, 376x401) Image search: [Google]
sheeple.png
46 KB, 376x401
You cannot excel in life based on other's perceptions of you. Live life for yourself, and happiness will come from within.
>>
>>24823906

Getting fit isn't a be all end all.

Getting fit is for yourself, if you like the way you look then it will improve your sense of self worth making it easier to interact with people.
>>
>>24823906
Stop expecting things from anyone and then you'll never be disappointed.
>>
>>24824324
but nigga feeling wanted by others is a natural human necessity
>>
File: 1336351266669s.png (13 KB, 210x251) Image search: [Google]
1336351266669s.png
13 KB, 210x251
>think that if I'm not fat, girls will like me
>lose fat and become handsome
>figure out that girls only care about your social status and money
>born into literally poor family (grew up in apartments raised on welfare)
>becoming a "somebody" is infinitely harder than getting fit
>>
>>24824079
>My face is awful though
there's your problem mate
you would have seen changes by losing weight if you were attractive.
>>
>>24824494
>born into literally poor family (grew up in apartments raised on welfare)
so what faggot? im in the same situation but this isnt stopping me from getting rich. your bitching is nigger tier
>>
>>24824543
My brothers all found their way after ~10 years. I think you'd be pretty stupid to compare your own life with your own opportunities to everybody else in the same situation which is objectively more difficult than the lives of those in higher classes.
>>
>>24824022

I found the problem it's you.
>>
>>24823968
it does change your face by taking fat off of it

it does change your peraonality by giving you confidence

then change your style
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.