[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would your life have been any different if you were born exceptionally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: welling.jpg (43 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
welling.jpg
43 KB, 640x512
Would your life have been any different if you were born exceptionally attractive?
>>
Yes.
The robot would still be a dick though.
>>
why make the same type of thread over and over again
>>
File: 1447050731941.jpg (64 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447050731941.jpg
64 KB, 500x375
Attractive enough for your entire life to be handed to you on a silver plate?

None of us would be here.
>>
Yes.

Also, Lana stands on a pedestal when they Kiss, he's 6'3'' and she's quite small irl.
>>
>>24823590
I'm sure there are attractive here who are autistic as fuck
>>
File: image.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>24823523
No, I would be still autistic around women yet now it would be even sadder since I'm attractive.
>>
>>24823523

>born exceptionally attractive

Being attractive takes work - exercise, good grooming habits, make-up, sometimes surgery. Even if I started out looking better I'd probably still have the same lifestyle, and I would end up where I am now, looking similar to how I look now.
>>
This is him with his ex-wife.

This dude is at least 3 points higher than her the scale of attractiveness.

Dude is rich and ridiculously good looking, yet his wife was average as fuck. Maybe looks don't matter, after all.
>>
>>24823786
This is true.
I could be average looking, but I eat nothing but shit and never exercise or leave the house, so I'm a disgusting fat blob.
>>
I would be a little taller.

I'd really be quite attractive if I wasn't a fucking manlet.
>>
>>24823892
Height doesn't matter as much irl as it does on the internet. Everyone on 4chan claims to be 6'3". In reality this is like the 90th percentile. You see plenty of guys who are 5'9" who aren't considered any less attractive due to their height. My normie friend is about 5'8" and attractive in the face, has never had any issues getting women. I'm a 6'2", ugly autistic fucker. Never had a gf.
>>
>>24823829
>Maybe looks don't matter for women, after all.
fixed
>>
>>24823786
If you're born with an attractive face, you're born with an attractive face.

Even if you get fat, you can still manage to have an attractive face, you'll just be fat with an attractive face.

You're confusing genetically attractive features with societal standards of attractiveness.
>>
>>24823829
>Literal 10/10 chad with a boring 6/10
he must have a small benis
>>
Ya I wouldn't have had to struggle with things the way I did and learn to overcome the hard parts and unexpected problems, some big shit happened in the last few years that if I had spent it dating or "being in love" (blech) I would have missed out on that shit, a lot of it was stuff at my house. Honestly I know a lot of people look down on lazy neets all the time but I felt a duty to protect my house, my mom was at work for like 3 weeks out of the month at times and I have this gangster brother....yeah so on top of that I have a rough house and never had friends over so I never had friends, but I imagine if I had a better face people would have given me a chance. It's probably just because I frown a lot.
>>
>>24823728
This, it's not like being autistic affects your looks, apart from either not caring about the way you looks/tending and grooming the way normies do, or you care too much and it looks forced, or else you just don't have the type of personality that is considered attractive by the larger majority, or you have a major flaw that holds you back/makes you "less attractive". Maybe even a combination of all those, if a normie has a flaw or is "awkward" it's just seen as cute but a lot of us here probably know what it's like to feel like you are a mutant. Also one thing I do notice is a lot of autists either look very young or a bit "strange", it's just sometimes if I meet a nerdy younger looking guy wearing wire glasses and sorta 2000s era clothes I kinda get the feeling he's an autist? Is that profile? I don't tell people about that but it's just if you see a guy who fits those criteria, he kinda seems autistic.
>>
>>24825235
"is that profile" I meant profiling but WHATEV ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
I'm pretty attractive, but I'm very awkward. I grew up very religiously, so the idea of having girlfriends or even making a dirty joke was foreign to me.
I'm trying to break out of that mold right now.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.