[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it make you feel knowing that even the supreme sperglord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: elliot.jpg (22 KB, 386x506) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
22 KB, 386x506
How does it make you feel knowing that even the supreme sperglord Elliot Rogers was coveted by a woman at some point in history?
>>
File: 20.jpg (29 KB, 494x622) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
29 KB, 494x622
>>24823446
Either she is attention whoring and/or it's the fact that women desire criminalized dangerous men.

Women are so fucked.
>>
>>24823485
>women desire criminalized dangerous men.

this

she is only wet because he killed a bunch of people
>>
>>24823446
it makes me feel worse for myself
>>
>>24823485
Yup. She wouldn't have fucked him before the beta uprising.
>>
didnt even spell his name correctly
>>
>>24823542
I just noticed my mistake as well. I hope the message wasn't too hard for you to read despite my error :^)
>>
Hardly surprising, the dude was loaded and much more attractive than me.
>>
>>24823578
Yeah he probably would have scored a lot of poon if his spergtastic personality wasn't attached to his body.
>>
>>24823573
she didnt either
>>
>>24823446
What a stupid bitch! She wrote Rodgers.
>>
>>24823485
>Women are so fucked.
is it really that weird though?
For every other mammal, the most violent and aggressive male wins the rights to reproduce.
Humans aren't that different.
>>
>>24823640
What a silly anon! He's gay
>>
>>24823485
>it's the fact that women desire criminalized dangerous men.

They love dangerous criminal men who have the balls to go around shooting people.
>>
>>24823643
Sure, whenever it becomes acceptable to murder other people I will accept the female mindset.
>>
>>24823643
Well how come they call me things like, "psychopath" and "crazy asshole" when I fight the guys they're with?
>>
Well Elliot was

1. better looking than me
2. much more rich than me
3. lived in a much bigger city than me
4. is now famous
>>
>>24823446
there were probably more than a few girls who showed interest in him but he was so delusional and hung up on a 10/10 blonde that he disregarded them entirely.
Elliot was truly fucked in the head, I blame growing up in California, seems the entire state is one massive shithole that churns out self-entitled retards.
>>
>>24823446

Ted Bundy and Ed Gien, two notorious killers of young women, received hundreds of marriage proposals after their imprisonment.

That says a lot about human nature and the nature of females.
>>
>>24823695
you're unattractive, it's that simple.
>>
>>24823691
In most tribes, the man who kills the most ( members of other tribes) usually fucks the most.
>>
>>24823446
Elliot Rogers was an insufferable sperg. Ironic how he spent so much time bitching that he never saw his shitty attitude was the reason people disliked him.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.