[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S THE ATTACK OF THE 1800 FT NEET What will wagekeks do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (322 KB, 853x1090) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322 KB, 853x1090
IT'S THE ATTACK OF THE 1800 FT NEET
What will wagekeks do
>>
they can only try to hide
>>
>>24823370
They can run but they can't hide
>>
KaMeHaMeYHAAAAA
>>
They will die defending Mr. Goldberg
>>
File: 481.jpg (15 KB, 366x301) Image search: [Google]
481.jpg
15 KB, 366x301
They wont do anything, they don't have enough free time to save the earth. It's up to the NEETlords, as always.
>>
nothing we are ready to die
>>
>>24823295

>a beautiful day
>I leave for work as usual
>get into my car, and pull on to the interstate
>traffic jams up, stuck in gridlock
>sitting there, when suddenly an earthquake
>followed by another, and another, and another, getting stronger and stronger
>look in rearview mirror
>see OP's pic related towering over the landscape
>it open up it's blanket, pull out its frog dick, and pisses onto the highway
>embrace sweet sweet salty release as all the wageslaves and vehicles are washed away in a salty stream
>>
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY
>>
>>24823295
the neet monster wouldnt even do anything, it would sit on a building and complain
>>
How can they be busy doing anything worthwhile or important when they're at work?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.