[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to fucking die. I can't concentrate on anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
I just want to fucking die. I can't concentrate on anything at all, probably going to fail college. I can't support myself financially and can't get a job because I have no social skills whatsoever. I owe 5 grand to my parents because of some bullshit that went down like 2 years ago that I've never been able to make up the money for. I look like a fucking train wreck, along with being baby faced as shit (literally looked about 11 when I finished high school). I haven't had a friendship or relationship with anyone in over 5 years. My life consists of nothing but an endless cycle of waking up, going to college, doing fuck all, hiding a panic attack for four 1.5 hour long shifts, going home, spending the tiny amount of disposable income I get on weed so I can get a cheap high and maybe feel a little better about life.

I was thinking about a herion and amphetamine overdose in a locked room on my own. It'll probably be a pretty smooth ride out, and I already know about 5 weed dealers so it shouldn't be hard to find the hookup I need.

Trips+ decide whether I go through with it or not and I mean if anyone wants a chat here's the place I guess.
>>
If you can't handle college, you definitely won't be able to handle a job. Go get medicated or take the easy way out.
>>
>>24823164
>easy way out
Dying is a lot harder than living thanks to all that pain. It takes a brave man to do suicide.

Unless you just overdose on sleeping pills like a little bitch.
>>
Fuck yeah! This is why I love coming to this board. Please do it op.
>>
File: 1406177619661.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
1406177619661.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
>>24823088
>I can't concentrate on anything at all
>spending the tiny amount of disposable income I get on weed
>>
No dude please don't die, I hope I get trips. It's funny, I was just in the dick pic thread and I didn't get dubs there either, but I didn't want to. DON'T DIE OP ;_;
>>
>>24823088
This is now a good feels thread.
>>
>>24823834
keystrokes original comment keystrokes
>>
>>24823873
floobily boobily
>>
>>24823899
snibbly bibbly
>>
>>24823908
#';lkjhgfdsa
>>
File: 1434773130846.jpg (154 KB, 557x595) Image search: [Google]
1434773130846.jpg
154 KB, 557x595
>tfw I'm probably going to fail out of college for the second time

I'm 25, no degree, still live with mom, no friends or gf and work a shitty part time job. I'm going to be stuck working for minimum wage the rest of my life. You would think I would learn my lesson by now but nope.
>>
>>24823088

Your life isn't really very difficult. You could earn that money back in a few months. You know nothing about drugs sorry. You won't look that way forever (men age like cheese in the looks department).

Don't go for the Heroin and Ampetamine OD. The fact that you are saying you're going to do that though strikes me as a cry for help and that you do genuinely feel really bad but I don't think you will actually do it, you just want to to seem desperate enough that someone will tell you exactly what to do and it will make everything better.

You can feel really good on a day to day basis despite all that 'shit' you described in your life. Just understand that those things you call problems. In the light of actual grown ups and people who have really bad problems are not really that bad. They really aren't itll take you a while to realise this but something much much worse will probably happen to you in the future and if you learn to deal with this stuff now that stuff in the future is going to be a lot easier to deal with.

>>24823164

Might handle a job. Might sort the little fucker out an get his head out of this space its in.

Go earn some proper cash doing a 9/5 or set up a business.

Go learn some instruments or how to rubix cube or programming or get good at some kind of sport or something you'll look back and realise how full of shit everything your saying is when you've mastered any of those things.
>>
File: 1448330525693.jpg (237 KB, 1168x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448330525693.jpg
237 KB, 1168x1024
>>24823908
shit f-a-m, that's deep
>>
>>24823088

Stop smoking weed you're brain is developing and its fucking up that development process. This is why there is someone just like you who isn't smoking weed who is making all the right choices that are going to benefit them for years to come instead of making shitty threads like this pretending like you're going to OD yourself and thats going to be so easy because you know 5 weed dealers. Really that comment is so very very laughable. You should actually be embarrassed you wrote that and I believe one day you will do the right thing and feel stupid you ever thought like that.
>>
>>24824007
>your problems are nothing compared to x
>just get over it and don't be a little fucker

There is a reason so many people actually do suicied. Because the things you said are nothing but lies and don't help anyone. Those are HIS problems and they are fucking real. You can't ignore them just because other people lose their family or have a serious accident and stuff. That shit doesn't matter if you have your own problems no matter how minor they seem.

You should consider it OP. The pain will just get worse.
>>
>>24823986

even if you get through college you'll still be stuck in minimum wage jobs so don't worry too much about it
>>
>>24823088
Heroin OD while listening to The Velvet Underground's song
>>
live OP
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.