[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mastering the Normietalk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: imgres.jpg (7 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7 KB, 243x207
I have been spoiled by homogeny.

Growing up with bestfriends who think just as critically and deep as me has been amazing. But it has spoiled me. I cant talk to normies. I can't do the normietalk or the chadtalk... I find it pointless. I want deep conversations. I want your opinions on controversial topics, your opinions on people.

This is how I discover people. Discover their depth by going deep.

How do normies go about making friends? How do normies go about talking? Chadtalk? Normiegirl talk? What does it look like?

I'm calling upon the socially-abled of this autistic form to lend this autist a hand. Help me engage with normies, or atleast help me talk like they do.
>>
Just be an eccentric you stupid shithead
>>
File: 1449328382935.png (46 KB, 376x401) Image search: [Google]
1449328382935.png
46 KB, 376x401
just leaving this here my man
>>
>>24823244
BEAUTIFUL

I LOVE IT

I WILL LISTEN
>>
>>24823053
>say dudebro did you see the game last night
>yeah m8 player X really did sports well

also

>homogeny
>not homogeneity
>i'm smart guiz :---DDDDDDDDDDDD

bretty upsetting sempai
>>
Are you me op? That sounds exactly like what I'm talking about in a thread I made like 5 minutes ago.
>>
Protip: normies do go deep once you talk about their passions and hobbies and get to know them.
>>
>>24823445
>Their passions are sportz and physical labor
>>
> Hey guys I'm gonna try and subtly humble brag about how deep and better I am than those stupid Normie scum.

You're not special, or deep, or particulary intelligent or emphatic. All this means is that you've been living in an echo chamber of ideas. A circle jerk that never enabled you to develop social skills, by challenging your opinions or debating your knowledge.
>>
>>24823606
>projecting this hard

Come on. You know none of that is true.
>>
>>24824060

>Projecting this hard that anons projecting this hard

You know its true. Fuck your little bastion of hope
>>
>>24824060

Has > projecting this hard. Suddenly become a meme now?

I ain't projecting shit. It's obvious by the way he wrote it he's looking for confirmation while trying not to attract attention to the fact that A. He's insulting everyone on here and literally has the mindset that he's better than the people he's seeking advice from. And B. Everyone word is dripping with not so subtle self praise.
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 183x275
>>24823053

Combine this book with some french philosophy and you'll be fine
>>
>>24824202
Yes it's a meme. But still why could this not be a serious problem? Are you implying that there are not people who are smarter than other people and are therefor bored with normal conversation?
>>
>>24824272
Sure there are, but they're in academia and talk with other smart people, protip you're not one of them faggot.
>>
>>24824368
>implying I'm not in academia

Plz anon. You don't know me.
>>
>>24824421
Then what the fuck are you complaining about, why would you even want to talk to the plebs?
>>
>>24824463
Even smart people have to socially interact with plebs anon. They don't spend their life toiling over books. Social life is important to mental health.
>>
I fucking knew from the start this guy was a pretentious pleb and you faggots didn't listen. Oh let's give him a chance. Here's some french philosophy OP. Wanna come to my house and fuck my sister OP? This guy is just another euphoric neckbeard faggot with a "genius" IQ.
>>
>>24824651
I laughed harder than I should have.

You won an Internet sir.
>>
How I talk to normies.
"Yes, I'd like extra mayonnaise on my subway sandwich please."
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.