[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Words That Kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
>Why don't you do the world a favor and just die already?
>>
WTF

I really like that picture?

What is that picture of and by who
>>
>>24823094
Rumors persist that the pictures used in the beginning of the Komm Susser Tod sequence are a series of drawings by children who were victims of abuse
>>
>>24823006
>I know I said I would go to the prom with you anon but you see I wasn't expecting chad to break up with stacy and ask me...
>I mean you understand right? Chad is just I don't know better for me I guess
>and I hope you won't mind us using the tickets you got kthx bye
Junior year 3 days before prom.
>>
File: I know I've let you down.png (861 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
I know I've let you down.png
861 KB, 853x480
>>24823145
Fuck anon, that must have cut deep. Why do normies want to fuck around with people like us? What gives them the right to make our already pallid lives even more miserable?

I fucking hate normies, chads and stacies.
>>
What a bunch of melodramatic faggots.

I shouldn't be surprised that EVA tards have the emotional maturity of teenagers.
>>
>>24823141
Woah, I'd never heard about that. That adds a whole new layer of meaning to the sequence.
>>
>>24823216
Because only normies count as human, if a non normie is sad its okay to use them for self entertaiment or gain.
>>
>"You're a fucking baby."
--my mom
>>
"I wouldn't touch you with 39 and a half foot pole"

It still hurts senpai
>>
>tips fedora

orig
>>
>>24823337
EoE is a good movie when you want something that doesn't end happy or sad but instead just ends. Tension is built the entire movie and then at the end it just, releases it all. Almost therapeutic.
>>
>kill yourself. please.
an old friend of mine unprovoked this one time
still kind of crippling
>>
>"kid"

i'm fucking 5' 10" and people have the audacity to call me "kid" i don't even look young
>>
File: 1427483444249.png (105 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1427483444249.png
105 KB, 500x480
>>24823704
>buddy
>"sir"
>>
>>24823741
>>buddy
that's just patronizing

>>sir
that can either be respectful or really hurtful depending on who said it and with what tone
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.