[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents grilling me for my NEET lifesyle >enlisted in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mve02fRHf21skznjmo1_1280.jpg (104 KB, 596x580) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mve02fRHf21skznjmo1_1280.jpg
104 KB, 596x580
>parents grilling me for my NEET lifesyle
>enlisted in the Chairfoce, easily accepted because ive spent my freeNEET time lifting, running and reading literature
>dad calls me and idiot and tells me thats a waste
>mom threatens to call them and tell them about my mental illness if I dont get a "job for smart people"
>>
>>24822881
Do you really have a mental illness?
I joined up in June. After all the training and shit it's pretty good now.
>>
>>24822881
>Chairfoce
Do you mean air force?
>>
>>24822908
I have "shyness", may as well be a mental illness to most normies
>>
chairforce is where most of the smart people go
>>
>>24823012
my mom wants me to take out a bunch of loans and get an engineering degree from a university because:
>"you did so good in your high school math classes, it would be a shame if you let your skills go to waste"
lmao I was like lmao
>>
>>24822881
Tell your parents to fuck off (I mean not in so many words, but you know). They pushed you into getting a job so you got a job with great job security, benefits, and a lot of respect attached to it. You're a grown ass adult and they need to respect that.

Even if you and I both know you're gonna be an overhyped welfare queen, they don't.
>>
Bare shoulders are the most boner inducing thing ever
>>
>>24822881
Tell your parents to fuck themselves, you're on the road out of NEETdom my friend

Don't let them take this away from you now
>>
>>24822881

That man has almost no muscle tone in his arms.
>>
>>24823812
he's a twinky fag my fampai

how could he be cute if he didn't look like a bitch

he wants you to pound his ass and hold his arms back

shaking my head to be honest
>>
No more baby time for OP, have to be a real man now and get a job.
>>
>>24823812
thats my e-waifu your speaking so crassly about, you fucking dunce
Show some respect or pay the price nimrod
>>
>>24822881
Tell your mom to cool her tits
>>
>>24823874
>>24823886

You guys do realize that wanting to fuck a man makes you homosexual, right?
>>
>>24823990
are you fucking gay bro? nobody was talking about being a homosexual here
>>
>>24824037

You were talking about fucking your man waifu. Are you asking if I'm gay because you're insecure about it?
>>
>>24822881
sorry senpai, joining the military is one of the dumbest things you could ever do
>>
>>24822881
>makes an effort to improve yourself
>parents get even more pissed

Your parents sound fun.
>>
>>24824066
THATS A FUCKING WAIFU AND YOU DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH WAIFUS, WAIFUS ARE PURE YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE REREAD HIS POST
>>
>>24824066
what the fuck bro you are a faggot nobody was even talking about gay shit bro Honestly that's because your own closeted homosexuality you should probably get that ( c h e c k m a r k e d ) off a faggot prescription box sheet from a psychiatrist or something but don't try to push that gayness on me bro there's nothing gay about what wer talkinga bout before hand to be hornets you fucking gay bro get away bro
>>
>>24823061
tell her the government will pay for you to go to college once you decide to leave the air force
>>
>>24822908
what do you do? I'm put off for the navy because of the working hours

fucking working 16 hour days
>>
>>24823990
not in my country (Brazil)
>>
>>24822881
>parents grilling me for my NEET lifestyle
>start applying for jobs out of town
>parents start getting mad at the thought of me not paying rent to them
>>
>>24824076
So that graph is implying the US uses Afghanistan to make opium or something? I can believe that.
>>
>>24824094

Calm down bro, we don't judge you for who you are.
>>
>>24824192
GAYS NOT WELCOME HERE
GET OUT
>>
>>24824089

Is this some anime pokemon shit?

I cum on your waifu.
>>
>>24824105
I'm an aircraft mechanic.
I don't know about the navy, but for me I go in at 630 and get off around 230. If there are exercises going on we go on 12 hour shifts.
While I'm sure you will work those hours some days. It won't be every day.
>>
>>24824145

nytimes.com/2009/10/28/world/asia/28intel.html
>>
>>24822881

Who's the qt girl?
>>
>>24824145
it wouldn't be the first time the US government supported the importation of illegal drugs to fund proxy wars
>>
Could I join the millitary with an anxiety disorder?
>>
>>24824103
chair fag here, you can get TA while in and go for free in that time and still have gi bill when you get out, also every job in the air force confers credits toward a community college of the air force associates degree which is kind of a joke degree but still maybe worth something
>>
>>24823812
>man
That woman has fully developed b-cups, with a female skeleton and no adams apple.
>>
My dad got mad at me for deciding to join the marines because he wanted me to join the chairforce because "that's the branch all the smart people go to." I'm not even smart lmao
>>
>>24822881
Tell your mom if she reports your mental illness you'll kill her in her sleep.
>>
>>24822953
That's the joke dumbass
>>
Sauce on the QT in the OP pls.
>>
>>24823061
>shame if you let your skills go to waste
Hate when normies go on the wasted potential rant. There are literally millions of people striving to benefit society and reach their peak, why should I be one of them if I'm happy living a meager existence?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.