[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /25+ y.o aka DAE le 90s kids/ here? Did you end up beco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fat lip.jpg (90 KB, 490x475) Image search: [Google]
fat lip.jpg
90 KB, 490x475
who /25+ y.o aka DAE le 90s kids/ here?

Did you end up becoming another casualty of society and victim of your conformity?

Are you nosltagic for the good ol' days, assuming that there were any good ol' days?

Are you constantly amazed at all the shit in the futuristic year of 2015 and would never go back to those ancient years given the chance?

Where did you think you were going to be in life at this age, when you were younger?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKsQe31ApMs

I had no idea where I'd be at 30 and what I'd be doing, so living at my parents' house in the same room as always and doing nothing isn't much of a disappointment.

I might turn around my whole life tomorrow if I wake up early enough and it's not too cloudy :^)
>>
go to bed grandpa, this thread sucks
>>
> Are you nosltagic for the good ol' days, assuming that there were any good ol' days?

You know it familia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrZ4sMRYimw
>>
>>24822629
>The Offspring

man, it's crazy how many alt-rock pop-punk nu-metal bands were at the top of charts in the 90s and now fell into oblivion if they're even still around.

Although The Offspring was briefly on the radio in like 2007 or something with that Dance Fucker Dance song
>>
>>24822617
I'm waiting for ur mom ;)
>>
is this the official r9k anthem?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxSEW3sUitA
>>
File: wojak anon shirt.jpg (50 KB, 598x368) Image search: [Google]
wojak anon shirt.jpg
50 KB, 598x368
>>24822741

you had me at

>my friend's got a girlfriend
>>
>>24822741
This one's a close second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRGrNDV2mKc
>>
There were no good ol' days..
Yeah if I could go back I was stubborn about all the wrong things. Would of done a lot differently to get what I want.
Thought I was going to be either dead, or moved to a different place and start over somewhere else. Always knew I'd have to conform at some point would of been a lot easier if I started earlier but I probably would of lost my motivation to go somewhere else. Now a days I'm torn between wanting to settle somewhere or trying not to settle anywhere for too long.
You can change if you want to, the person you wanna be gonna be a pussy about cloudy days?
>>
I didn't know what I wanted to be when I got older. I changed what I saw myself doing in the future like I changed underwear.

If during my deepest depression I knew I was still going to be a shutin neet right now I would have probably ended myself then.
>>
>>24823828
b-but what about all those "YAWN hello wagekek" threads

I thought being a NEET was an endless parade of joy and excitement
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.