[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone redpill me on okcupid and other dating websites?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 31
File: OkCupid_Logo_1.jpg (28 KB, 310x206) Image search: [Google]
OkCupid_Logo_1.jpg
28 KB, 310x206
Can someone redpill me on okcupid and other dating websites?

What about tinder? Does a robot stand a chance?

Anyone have any experiences they want to share? Please feel free to.
>>
>>24822295
i'm going on a date with a qt from both okc and tinder

it's very worth it, anon. you just gotta put effort into it
>>
As someone who maintains ~7 fake female OKC profiles, let me tell you

You are a faceless shitter in a sea of men (both chads and bots alike)

Unless you've got a way with words that can swoon a woman off of her feet, it's all worthless to these roastie whores. Unless you have the face of a god it's no use.

I've read on r9k a lot of tinder success stories but, like everything else on this board, who knows if it's real or not
>>
File: tumblr_ngr2z2n8qp1r61hyao2_1280.jpg (165 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngr2z2n8qp1r61hyao2_1280.jpg
165 KB, 720x1184
>>24822339
maybe i was being too cynical. i can work in rare cases but the way the average robot goes about themselves will make it a challenge

say against it and you're probably a normie
>>
>>24822339
to stand out you need to be genuine, intelligent, and attractive

yes, it's very difficult. but doable
>>
File: Beatnik_Doctor_George_Costanza.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Beatnik_Doctor_George_Costanza.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>24822339
>As someone who maintains ~7 fake female OKC profiles
literally why?
>>
>>24822295
if you have a passable face, i would suggest you do it just to practice being sociable and talking with women
>>
File: 1444715878092.jpg (53 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1444715878092.jpg
53 KB, 597x519
>>24822382
I have a problem. What makes me feel at peace is that I feel that I can admit it.

send help
>>
met my gf on there. we have lived together for over 5 years now. don't make your profile a sales pitch which leaves nothing to the imagination. be a bit cryptic.
>>
>>24822403

Obese Fembot detected
>>
>>24822403
Fucking kek.
You are doing God's work, anon.

Do you reply to all the chads messaging you?
>>
>>24822451
This is really the best advice to give. Make her think instead of "how are you doing :)"
>>
File: tumblr_namohuEnst1r61hyao1_1280.jpg (370 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_namohuEnst1r61hyao1_1280.jpg
370 KB, 960x1280
>>24822480
I never really took it as that. I just haven't had social interaction for around a year and a half and this is how I get it. I try to reply to everyone and usually passive-aggressively say I hate white men (using an asian tumblr girl's picture) and get amused when they get buttblasted over it.
>>
....r8 my profile brobits?

/profile/oscar23
>>
>>24822937
aside from the obvious issues with my appearance
>>
File: 1446581849101.jpg (29 KB, 474x288) Image search: [Google]
1446581849101.jpg
29 KB, 474x288
>>24822937
shit facial hair, it's more of a turnoff than you think
lose weight
aside from that your facial genetics are bretty good
you spelled grief wrong
>>
>>24822937
um, to be honest dude... 2/10

There's no content.
>>
Robots stand less of a chance on this than in real life, if you're ugly there is no point whatsoever.
>>
File: 1447876071939.jpg (17 KB, 236x243) Image search: [Google]
1447876071939.jpg
17 KB, 236x243
>>24822295

Normie here with intent on helping the few that are willing to listen. Ill try to provide honest advice, take it as you will.

Here. ill spell it out for you.

Okcupid is for people with at least a decent description of themselves who are willing to spend the time answering 100s of questions.

Tinder is for a quick hook up with a sentence or 2 two describing yourself.

If you look like shit and have no personality stay away from okcupid. if you are looking for a quick hook up with no real substance then join tinder. However, you have to be decent looking to be on tinder.

In all, both sites are flooded with faggots and try hards who message every girl they see so its highly tilted in the girls favor.

In short: No. you are pretty much fucked if you dont meet the criteria of what i described. I met my girlfriend of going on a year on okcupid but then again im not an sperg and im considered attractive.
>>
just fucking do it and stop being a bitch about it. you literally have nothing to lose by signing up to these things. tinder is so fucking simple, and if you fuck up, who cares. because you will literally never meet/see these people again
>>
>>24823077
nigga I just combed through that shit as per these fuckers
>>24822451
>>24822481

Where's the balance?
>>
File: 1389329582129.gif (2 MB, 205x283) Image search: [Google]
1389329582129.gif
2 MB, 205x283
>>24822603
I had a fake one too(it's currently deactivated). DESU, even if I was a desperate fembot, I wouldn't fuck any of the guys that messaged me. They all look weird/meh/ugly, and some even just copypaste responses and send them out en masse. Other times it's just retarded generic "hi" or "uwantsumfuk." Basically, you have to be good looking and financially stable.

(I'm a guy btw. I did it to help a friend out to gain insight on how males behave online).
>>
In my experience:

>OkCupid
Land of nothing but extremely obese single moms and special snowflakes who have "alternative" genders/sexualities that aren't real
Rarely any active users (at least in my area)

>PoF
Slightly better women-wise than OkC, but the website needs a serious overhaul it looks and functions like it was coded in 1998. Landmines of single moms and fake accounts

>Tinder
Haven't personally used it yet (I have a really unique name that I don't want on there tbqh senpai (it forces you to use your normiebook name)) but all of my male friends who have used it have had some degree of success, whether it be a date or sex or a relationship. Unfortunately whoever makes it keeps trying to jew users and keeps adding nickle and diming shit so I hear. Not really sure what they've done tho.
>>
I haven't used tinder but it's real popular for hookups with worthless basic bitches

OKC is okay, but filled with obese moms, SJW, feminazis and "open" relationship girls
I did talk to 2 girls from there for quite a while, had coffee with one of them, the other had a boyfriend (who the hell looks for friends on dating sites)
>>
>>24822339
7, damn. I only have 3.

And mostly agreed.

Although, I do think a robot has some chance on OKC. There's a lot of ugly people on there and folks who are more willing to talk.

Tinder, unless you're at least 6/10 and confident enough to talk women into fucking you quickly, don't bother. Which probably disqualifies everyone here.
>>
>>24823247
I don't agree with what that anon said

I had a 2 year relationship from okc and continue to have a lot of success there and my profile is pretty damn long
>>
>>24824185
thinking about it a bit more I'm not exactly sure they mystery angle would work for someone like me.
>>
>>24824617
Here's mine for reference

I'm >>24824185

profile/d1vendi
>>
>>24822937
Dude you need some better pictures. That 2nd picture is just god awful.
>>
>>24824692
you seem to have a pretty good handle on who you are as a person. I think I lack that a bit
>>
>>24825542
I sat down and thought long and hard 2 nights in a row. That profile certainly didn't flow naturally, I had to really put forth the effort.

I'm sure if you reflect on your life, your values, what you want from your future, and what kind of partner you want, you'd be able to figure it out too. Just gotta put in the work.

I know that seems daunting for a stupid dating profile that you feel probably won't work anyway, but you might as well give it a shot. You could potentially meet someone great, especially if you answer the questions seriously.

Even if nothing comes of it, you can treat it as a little exercise in improving your writing skills

Good luck out there, robots
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (84 KB, 570x398) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
84 KB, 570x398
OkCupid is worse than you think
>>
>>24822937
Lose weight and get a mans hair cut lad. Bubbly is a fat man/woman red flag, replace it with anything.
>Times I was awkward in the past, absolutely random tangental stuff relating to whatever situation I'm in, nature of the cosmos and my eventual demise all that good stuff.
This makes you look beta
Change the Message me thing to.
Damn, you and l have a lot of the same taste in movies and music lad. Also tried not to get stabbed in Tralee
>>
>>24822295
Well adjusted people have a reliable network of IRL friends and thus no incentive to pursue relationships through the internet. Just a heads up. Here are the common reasons a person might resort to using dating sites:

a) You are too autistic to meet women through your circle of friends like normies do.
b) You are a fag looking for a quick hookup.
c) You are a manipulative, sociopathic whore. You keep a dating profile as a back burner for fresh blood when you've burned your way through your latest set of victims.
d) You are a normal, mentally sound human bean? Are you lost?

Good luck OP! May peace and prosperity shine down upon your miserable existence.
>>
I've had zero luck on OkCupid, but I do have a steady FWB from tinder now, so there is hope.

You might also try Fetlife if you're into kinky stuff, met my ex there, not a bad way of going about it.
>>
File: tumblr_lupn446JLY1qzaxefo1_500.jpg (95 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lupn446JLY1qzaxefo1_500.jpg
95 KB, 500x490
>tfw i finally devlop game after chatting with a shit ton of chicks just for experience
>tfw actually chat to 2 girls that want to meet
> can't because i'm a neet who can't drive
> tfw one is a a super qt shy nerdy type
> talking to her feels natrual and i don't have to hide behind chad persona
>tfw she asked me to hang out this week
>tfw I can never meet her

Fuck fuck fuck why me?
Should i just cut contact she is so sweet it hurts me. we have been texting and snap chating for 2 weeks now she is my type i feel like shit guys
What do?

She sent me. A couple of snaps of her singing even tho she is really shy about it it made me feel even worse god damn i just want to die. What the fuck do i do i never ment for this to go this far .
>>
>>24826104
1 in 3 relationships begin online now.

Stop deluding yourself, old-timer. The world has changed.
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 750x1334
>tfw I use a two year old profile pic to get any matches on tinder because for a brief period there I actually looked pretty decent, and someone took a fantastic pic of me then in which I looked unusually good because of very favorable lighting conditions and just plain luck, and they also edited it slightly to make me look even better, so it's not even what I really looked like, and I've gained a little weight and kind of started to go bald since then so I don't look very much like that anymore
>this is still the most attractive kind of girl I can match even with that great picture

I don't even bother talking to my matches because they don't attract me in the slightest. I wish I could lower my standards a little bit because obviously I'm not that attractive myself, but I can't do it at this point. I still have hope, even though I shouldn't, logically.

I should just drop out of online dating altogether because it's not doing me any good and is in fact making things worse.
>>
>>24826264
And 85% of modern day relationships end in failure. I wonder what the percentage is for online relationships?

>Raining on your parade: The Post ;-)
>>
>>24826353
I can get a source on my statistic. Can you?

Didn't think so. You're not really raining on anyone's parade. You're just raining in general because you're clearly very bitter.
>>
>>24826214
To be honest family. I know this feel i'm in the same situation. Help would be appreciated.
>>
Instead of mentally priming yourself for failure by obsessing over how few messages men get and how many women get, let that make you more confident to just start a conversation exactly like you would in real life.

No need to be embarrassed if they don't say yes because you don't have to see them face to face and if they get lots of messages, they won't dwell on yours. If they go out of their way to rudely reply to you, they're weirdo assholes (the world is full of them and a lot of them post on this website) and their opinions and judgment shouldn't matter to you.

Don't be rude or weird or gimmicky in an attempt to get replies or else none of this applies
>>
File: 1443838934482.png (1 MB, 769x717) Image search: [Google]
1443838934482.png
1 MB, 769x717
>>24822339
Im a mtf and I can confirm that id get maybe a message or two a month but as soon as I switched my pictures from male to female, I instantly became extremely popular. I think I have like 30 messages in my inbox just from this weekend and I have friends only on. Everyone on okc is always so cringy or has really fucked up answers like they eat garbage or think the moon is as big as the sun.
>>
>>24826214
>>24826684
get ur license. NOW
and don't cut contact, jsut be honest with them. if they're actual good ppl then they'd understand.
and maybe guys could use uber to meet up with them, don't give up.
>>
>>24826935
and maybe you guys*
>>
>>24826511
Source: Some shitty clickbait article I googled. Does the exact percentage really matter? It's pretty common knowledge that most modern relationships are temporal and largely dysfunctional. I am making the safe assumption that internet relationships are even more so. Everyone on this site spouts how 'women are normies', ie; woman have an extended network of social contacts. So why would a woman of good reputation need to solicit men through the internet?
>>
who here is /profile/dindunuffin420
ik ur on here dammit, get online and answer my message. even tho i think u saw it and just chose to ignore me, oh well.
>>
>>24826984
a lot of good women out there aren't content with their social circles

a lot of good women also prefer being able to communicate their ideas through writing beforehand

a lot of good women like to be able to screen their men even better than they could in person using the questions

the list goes on
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (59 KB, 964x677) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
59 KB, 964x677
>>24822295
I also have messages from a ton of guys that I'm just not interested in. It wasn't until okcupid that I realized how easy I have it in the dating world.
>>
>>24827096
Whatever helps you sleep at night, anon. Just don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
>>24827153
I mean, I'm just using it to get laid

but to say "Well adjusted people have a reliable network of IRL friends and thus no incentive to pursue relationships through the internet." is flat out incorrect.
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (149 KB, 976x1348) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
149 KB, 976x1348
>>24827101
Plus i'm pretty good gf-material if I do say so myself (had to take two screenshots, didn't fit)
>>
I tried it once and nobody replied in 3 months.
Then I deleted it.
>>
>>24827206
can you link your profile please?
>>
>>24827206
>suave

aka smooth whore
>>
File: 1445565296806s.jpg (173 KB, 1084x1568) Image search: [Google]
1445565296806s.jpg
173 KB, 1084x1568
>>24827223
Hell fucking no

I don't want my inbox to be blown up with dick pics
>>
Apparently your photo collection is supposed to be representative of your entire life so you need to go out and fake a bunch of photos to make up for the fact that you've lived life in the first person. You'll need a nice camera too.
>close-up of the face, preferably not a selfie
>one with a pet (go to a zoo or borrow one)
>one with a bunch of friends (more men than women)
>one with you in fancy dress or playing a sport (I suspect which depends more on your look than your lifestyle)

You should say a little about yourself, but not enough that they can make a judgement about you. Profession, hobby, joke/pickup line is the format of choice.

Never say anything negative, never state an opinion, don't tell people what you're looking for. Apparently an expression of hope is smiled upon, but I'm not the type.

For tinder you need the photos.
For OKC you have to write a bit more, so fill out two or so profile sections. Also you'll have to answer a bunch of those questions. I recommend you don't answer too many. The questions are a bit of a catch 22; if you say you don't care then the question doesn't count, but if you do then it says something negative about you.

tl;dr go out and meet people in person
>>
>>24827206
>less greedy than average
>less kinky than average too

STACY GTFO I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL
>>
File: 1446788611665.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1446788611665.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>24827302

The only thing I don't agree with is how i'm more mathematical than average. I sucked at math throughout my whole school career, my strongest subject was non-math based science though
>>
>>24827101

Holy shit I really shouldn't get so angry when I see this, but it triggers my autism something fierce. I bet I could spend my whole life traveling and walking around cities with millions of people and not even 1000 of them over that period of time would be attracted to me.
>>
rate my account bros and even send a message :^) okcupid.com/profile/maxmianus19
>>
File: 1447845182591.jpg (45 KB, 736x492) Image search: [Google]
1447845182591.jpg
45 KB, 736x492
Robots!

Pay attention!

You can find your perfect waifu on OKCupid!

Just follow these easy steps:

>create account
>answer hundreds of questions completely honestly (even if you have /pol/-tier beliefs)
>search for matches in a 250 mile radius
>sort by match percentage
>go through profiles of girls you find attractive from the top
>check the personality pages and look for the following:
>more old-fashioned
>more conservative
>less outgoing
>less sexperienced
>the top and bottom 2 should be as close as possible to the top and bottom two positions, ideally taking exactly them up
>message literally everyone that fits the criteria

Play the numbers. Don't give up if you don't get a response, you'll probably need to send a great deal of messages for it to work.

Feel free to ask questions.
>>
>>24827258
i dont think that would happen but sure whatever
>>
What do you guys say in the first message?

>Hello
Rules out the stuck up girls and ensures you're not wasting time on inactive users or people who don't find you attractive.
>A copy pasted message
I'm sure you could make it sound unique. Also it's just as fast as hello.
>A personalised message
I don't think the time expenditure is worth it unless you're super attractive. Also half the time the girl doesn't put enough into the profile for you to actually come up with something.
>>
File: 1448853886711.gif (2 MB, 355x275) Image search: [Google]
1448853886711.gif
2 MB, 355x275
>>24827525
I ignore any "hey" or "hello"

The obviously copy and pasted message, even ones that sign "-anon" at the bottom are an automatic no. The personalized ones I get showed that they actually looked at my profile and are social enough to message like that.
>>
>>24827461
>answer hundreds of questions completely honestly (even if you have /pol/-tier beliefs)
I tried that. Almost every question is superficial and has no bearing on how I would judge a person. So then you end up forcing yourself to pick a side so your answers actually count. Then you seem like an arsehole for forcing these behaviours/beliefs you don't give two shits about onto other people.
>>
>>24827604
bruh I answered like two thousand and that's how i got such an accurate answer. it took a while, but a few every day really added up.
>>
>>24827604
I just skip the superficial questions.

OKCupid has literally thousands of questions, so you're not losing out by skipping the ones that mean nothing to you.
>>
>>24827583
>I ignore any "hey" or "hello"
>Rules out the stuck up girls
Yea, but I'm looking for a nice girl.

>The obviously copy and pasted message
Don't make it obvious. Maybe use a joke or ask how your day was.
>>
>>24827663
>try to tell a joke
>just end up being unfunny
I've had some conversations with girls on there but it never really gets any further than that.
>>
>>24827461
0 results, I just want a 9/10 black gf
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
I've gotten several girlfriends off of dating sites.

I've sent the message "hey how's it going?" Thousands of times. That opener has gotten me laid but never a gf.

I realized that every time I got a gf I had sent her a unique opener. I think i wanted them so bad that it came more naturally.

The girl I'm dating now, I told her she was so cute that I just want to put her in my pocket and one before that I literally just said 'giggity' haha this is back when family guy was cool
>>
>>24825811
holy shit that is insanity.

i've been browsing on okcupid for a few weeks now and the amount of women on there who i'd rate higher than a 7/10 is probably less than 5.

i wasn't sure whether i should waste my time filling out a profile and messaging women, but now that i've seen this and the rest of the thread i am not going to bother.
>>
>>24828531
Try plenty of fish bro fuck okc
>>
File: WHATTHEFUCK.jpg (51 KB, 1164x565) Image search: [Google]
WHATTHEFUCK.jpg
51 KB, 1164x565
okcupid is full of SJWs, crazies, single moms and landwhales.

POF is 90% fake accounts and bots.
>>
>>24827206
>>24827101
fuck off roastie slut. you don't belong here
>>
>>24822295
>Went on tinder today
>Made a quick profile, nothing major
>Already have girls asking for my dick
LMAO I'm a fucking virgin why the fuck did I sign up for this. Who the fuck thinks I'm attractive ffs these girls are insane.
Literally turned a girl down
>>
I've had more luck on tinder with messages than I have any other site... and there is probably 3x the amount of grills on tinder.

>tfw to anxious to actually set up a date
>>
>>24826104
>d) You are a normal, mentally sound human bean? Are you lost?
How the fuck to beans get lost? Fall out of the can on the way to the soup pot?
>>
>>24822295
NO YOU DO NOT STAND A CHANCE

I ADVISE YOU TO FIND A HOBBY PREFERABLY CODING OR BIRD WATCHING INSTEAD

DONT GIV IN BRUV
>>
File: 1444048631408.jpg (54 KB, 550x440) Image search: [Google]
1444048631408.jpg
54 KB, 550x440
I have gotten 4 dates out of it. That's 4 more than I've gotten IRL. It works. I have one tomorrow in fact. Taking her to this coffee and books place, to the aviary, and maybe ice cream if the day's nice.

Just wondering if it would be beta to buy her a book on the first date.
>>
you have to be chad (and live in a high population area) to even have a prayer

imo you are prob wasting your time
>>
What are some good opening messages? I always feel like the "So I noticed you like x. I too like x. Ever do y?" are too blah.

What do you use to open?
>>
Heh, that just happened.
>>
>>24825811
Yeah but what girl is going to send the first message?
>>
>>24828306
Using Beavis's catchphrase gets you laid?

I'll start quoting that show for some puss in that case. "I am attracted to you by a power greater then my weiner"
>>
>>24827461
>250 mile radius
What the fuck? What even is the point of such a distance? I can't drive and I don't own a car but holy shit even 50 KILOMETRES away from me seems like a gigantic stretch.

Also what do you send for a first message? Literally no idea what to say.
>>
In my experience dating sites and Tinder are VERY dependent on where you live and what sort of girls are near you. I live in Oshawa, a bumfuck shitty city in Ontario Canada, and there's fucking nothing out here at all. I'm confident that I'm a good match, but there's nothing for me here.
>>
>nearly every tinder/okcupid profile is some fat entitled stacy cunt droving on about how boring they are and how much they like bearded and tattooed degenerate sissy men
When will the purge happen?
>>
>>24832056
>how much they like bearded and tattooed degenerate sissy men

Seriously why is this a thing on Tinder? What is the obsession with beards and tattoos?
>>
>>24832077
I noticed it too and I hate it so fucking much. Dumb cunts buy into temporary trends like they would die otherwise and reject me because I'm not permanently scarring my body and I like to look presentable with a clean shave.

I really need to get a six pack or something so I can actually get matched with ugly superficial cunts just to reject them so they see how it feels.
>>
>>24822295
Useless piles of dog shit sites that praise attractive face only. Also, people are not what they claim to be most of the times.

Wouldn't recommend.
>>
>>24832528
Believe me anon, attractive faces aren't enough. You need to live on your own, have a job, and have a car in order for girls to even look at you.
>>
>>24832547
Only got 1/3 of these thing listed so far. Sadly it is a truth that everyone take for granted in those day and ages.
>>
Went on okcupid to find traps/trans no luck yet
>>
>>24832606
Are you fucking kidding me? Tranny freaks are all I find on Okcupid. Tell me where you live so we can switch lives, I need to get away from this degeneracy.
>>
>>24832606
LITERALLY

WHERE
H
E
R
E
>>
>create account
>Most of the messages I get from guys are"ur cute", "hey" or an obvious copy pasted paragraph

I instantly delete them. If they're not going to make an effort I won't either. I don't mean to sound like a cunt, it's just annoying.
>>
>>24832676
Weak bait. senpai
>>
>>24832697

It's not bait. I left the account for a little while and came back to I think just over 200 messages and most of them were like that.
>>
>>24832718
I mean you are obviously not a female.
>>
I saw two girls on there that I know in real life, and they were two of the biggest whores I know. Maybe they are genuinely trying to change, but their whole profile was about how wholesome they were, less sex-driven, etc. didn't match their personalities at all. you can't trust what anyone says about themselves in a dating profile, unfortunately.
>>
>>24832724

Oh yeah?

I don't like being muted.
>>
>made OKCupid account last night
>found perfect virgin conservative Korean girl studying abroad a few tons over
>message her
>hoping so bad she'll message back
I don't think I'm that ugly, I really hope she responds. Hasnt been online yet though.
>tfw as soon as I found her I started researching what our kids would look like
Here is what our white/Korean mixed daughter would look like. I would make her Amy.
>>
interpals is where it's at mah niggas
>>
File: xAeSd.jpg (64 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
xAeSd.jpg
64 KB, 375x500
>>24832752
>make
Meant name.
Here is what Amy would probably look like all grown up.
>>
>>24832791

Can I date her?
>>
>>24832676
the brad pitt rule is universal

if brad pitt messaged you with nothing but 'hey' or 'ur cute' you would respond and be all over him

the only reason youre butthurt is that those messages are in fact not from brad pitt but from your average guy that youre not attracted to. because women arent attracted to anything less than a 10/10
>>
>>24832868

I don't look at the profile and their pictures are too small. I just look at the message then delete, or respond if I've noticed they put in some effort.
>>
File: predator.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
predator.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
Okc is better for less desireables. Send a meaningful message that's not too long but has something about them personally.

You can at least get some messages back. Maybe more if you aim low.
>>
>>24832802
If you treat her right and don't break her heart. She will be very traditional so don't expect her to put out, not for a long time at least.
>>
>>24832892
>has something about them personally
how is that supposed to be possible when the majority of them have the same empty profiles
>i love traveling
>i could never do without family friends my phone etc
>you should message me if youre tall and have more to say than just 'hey'
bitch theres nothing even remotely interesting on your profile so 'hey' should suffice. the only reason im messaging you in the first place is because im giving you the benefit of the doubt about how shallow and generic you really are
>>
>>24832957
>i love traveling

What's wrong with traveling?
>>
>>24832968
It's not really a hobby or a specific interest. I don't think there's anyone who doesn't love traveling/taking vacations.
>>
>>24832955

I will be loyal to her and spoil her on occasion to show my love and appreciation.
>>
>>24832991
You have my approval then.
>>
>>24832990

I suppose. But I love to travel, get out and explore. Either experience new foods, cultures, sites, etc or go on a multi day hike in nature.
>>
>>24833000

Thanks, bud.

nice trips
>>
File: alone.gif (938 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
alone.gif
938 KB, 245x184
>>24826104

f) You have no friends or social circle and dislike clubs

>Also known as, you'll be alone forever as the only way to be accepted by new friends is via old friends
>no friends = no new friends
>no friends at all = no girlfriend
>>
>>24832968
>>24833006
it shows nothing about you as a person
>i love to travel
>i love to laugh
good for you, so does everyone else

you shouldnt describe WHAT you are on your online dating profile but proof THAT you are
>im a funny girl
really, theres not a single funny thing on your boring as fuck profile
>im a nice guy with many interests
your profile is not nice and you dont talk about a single interesting thing
this is literally the number one mistake guys do when writing their profiles. girls and chads can get away with it because of obvious reasons but for average looking guys this is devastating. if you write like this youre not selling yourself well. and as a women dont be surprised if every guy is only after your looks because thats the only thing you have going for you
>>
>>24833006
then youre better off writing something like
>i loved hiking through india and trying out new indian food every day, never knowing where im gonna wake up tomorrow
than a generic
>i love travelling, exploring, hiking and experiencing new food
>>
>>24833085
>>24833108

I see your point. But it's a great conversation piece. Maybe have it as an extra tidbit?
>>
>>24832631
>>24832615
southern england.
>>
>>24826214
Do you happen to live in the Hampton roads area of Virginia? I'll give you a ride bro.
>>
>>24826214

Take a bus or sumpin'
>>
>>24822295
I'm a robot and I got over a thousand matches on Tinder in a month.
>>
>>24823415
Most autistic thing I've read all night. Thanks anon, now I can sleep finally.
>>
>>24831982
lol so do I. That's a funny coincidence
>>
>>24832676
>If they're not going to make an effort I won't either
Your sense of equality is way off. Saying "hello" or copy pasting a message is significantly harder than you responding.
Besides, saying hello is the golden standard for differentiating between a person and a brick wall. Consider saying "hello" back instead of being too spoiled/stuck up for good manners (which dictate that you should respond to everyone).

Most women would die alone before asking a guy out, I swear.
>>
>>24822295
I shagged a girl I met on okcupid last friday night, haven't spoken to her since, not really sure what to do.

Chatting with another girl ok okc at the moment who looks prettier and more my type. Also chatting with a girl on POF and I think she's hot, her face and shoulders look like they're probably those of a thin girl but she has no whole body photos yet so I'm yet to find out
>>
>>24832718
At least they put in the effort of typing one fucking word. All I see you doing is reading words on a screen.

However I do sympathise to an extent because the unwashed masses of Sanjeevs and Rashids do like to spam out the "Hey how r u pretty lady x" messages
>>
>>24829436
>turning down sex when you're a virgin

Holy shit, son. Quit that shit and just get it out of the way with some random Tinder bitch.
>>
File: okcc2.jpg (47 KB, 310x135) Image search: [Google]
okcc2.jpg
47 KB, 310x135
its hopeless unless youre a girl
im not even a pretty girl.
guys dont get any messages.
i dont even update my profile or add pictures and ive never messaged anyone myself.
>>
File: okc.jpg (1 MB, 4761x3425) Image search: [Google]
okc.jpg
1 MB, 4761x3425
>>24836713
This is what the messages always look like. Its like a giant sea of fish staring at you wanting you to feed them. It kind of makes me uncomfortable seeing everyone is the same trying to run an attack of the clones on my bootyhole.
>>
I've used OK Cupid, POF, and Tinder for a while now. I've gotten laid from each one twice. I don't think one is worse than any other. They're just different.
>>
>>24836802
I'll elaborate a bit
>POF
Ghetto as fuck. Have accidentally gone out with Transvestite strippers before.
>OKC
I like this one because you can tell who matches up well with you based off their answers to the personality questions. Not used as much for hookups but it's still a possibility
>Tinder
Girls are way more likely to respond (1/5 in my experience) but you can only get so many matches. For whatever reason though it seems to work out even though I put more effort into the other sites.
>>
>>24836776
>I wanna pound you hard i wish we had and have sex
>>
>>24826773
this is filler text here
>>
>>24827101
Literally fucking die
>>
>>24822295
Online dating sites are havens for single moms who smoke.

So if being keked with a stinker who'll die of cancer is your fetish, it's a gold mine.
>>
>>24837950
what.......does that even meen
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.