[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any other fatbots here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 35
File: pepe342.png (109 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
pepe342.png
109 KB, 444x444
any other fatbots here?
>>
r-reporting for duty s-sir
i sincerely want to die
>>
>tfw 350 lbs.
>tfw don't give a fuck

Come, sweet death.
>>
>got out of the army 6 months ago
>was in fantastic shape, 160 pounds
>the lack of direction caused me to NEET and balloon to 200 pounds and lose all my muscle

I don't even give a fuck anymore. Death may embrace me.
>>
>>24821971
is 5'10 180 lbs fat
then yes, reporting in sir
>>
260lbs fat shit reporting. how about some fatass meeting, then doing some crazy shit and then mass suiciding our way to the lands of eternal peace?
>>
6' 120lbs here
How do I fat?
>>
>>24822314
Do you have before/after pics by any chance?

Just curious.
>>
Fat is sub-robot. Truly a shit-tier life.
>>
>>24821971
176/98 here
Started dieting(again) 3 days ago
>>
>>24821971

Don't any of you realise how its really not that much effort to just eat less calories for a year or so and then you wouldn't struggle to stand up / gasp for air just walking to the end of the road.

Eat spinach (iodine means fat drops off you faster) and less than 2k calories a day. Yes you will feel hungry for a while. Yes it will be difficult because you are addicted to eating but really at the end of the day all you are doing is another form of self harm every moment you don't admit you have a problem. Do you realise how badly you guys smell too? Its literally disgusting.
>>
let me tell you my story
>traffic accident
>3 weeks on intensive care unit
>4 weeks on iv nutrition
>tfw lost 33 pounds just while lying in the bed
>>
>>24822615
This tbqhf. I might add you have no right to bitch about women not being attracted to you if you're fat.
>>
>>24822615
I'm in good shape and eat healthily and I accuse you of oversimplifying how difficult it is to "just eat less"
>>
6'1"
165 lbs autobot here
>>
File: 1408561540049.jpg (55 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1408561540049.jpg
55 KB, 500x484
i work hard labor, and when i get home i can't be fucked to go grocery shopping, learn how to cook and fucking weigh my food and count calories, wash dishes etc

it's so much easier to just go to mcD's for breakfast, get something at the bar for lunch and order a pizza or go to the chinese buffet for dinner
>>
>>24822749

It isn't difficult. You stop when you have reached an normal persons portion size and have three meals a day with a light snack inbetween those meals. Exercise does very little for weight loss. It mostly tones the muscles.

If you eat 1500 calories a day which consists of high protein / vegetable meals even with no exercise whatsoever you should lose about 10stone in a year.

It isn't difficult you're just addicted to food. Its not like you watched your whole family get murderered, were raped shortly after then your city got bombed and you had to relocate to a place where you were violently attacked racistly then found out you had the worst & most painful form of cancer known to man. You died lonely and in intense pain with nobody around you after everyone you loved had died in horrific ways and the only memories you had were of being sexually abused.

Stop stuffing your face with really fatty foods and complaining that you can't seem to lose any weight.

15 meals in a day is not acceptable. Try eating what a normal person eats instead of what two and a half people eat.
>>
>>24822817
Well enjoy your low effort shit-tier life.
>>
>>24822817

Then remain a fat fuck. If you can't admit you have a problem and then do something about it then you deserve to gasp for air while walking short distances.
>>
I wish I could get swole without vegetables. IIFYM + multivitamin doesn't work since the multivitamin is barely absorbed by the body. Vegetables are icky.
>>
>>24822847
>>24822853

meh, it isn't all bad. i'm not limited in mobility or anything, I can work like a fucking animal actually, i do get sweaty when i work though. been lifting for a few years casually so im fairly strong as well.

im about 25% bodyfat. if i got my shit together i could probably drop 30 or 40 pounds and get lean and look pretty good, but it's not like i have anyone to impress
>>
>>24822615
This doesnt work if you are depressed btw, eventually you will lose the battle.
>>
I was fat but ever since I became a NEET, I became skinnier and skinnier, I'm almost all bone now.

I don't know how you guys can eat while depressed, I can't.
>>
> honest question wanting honest answers please.

OK so, I am a fat guy. Was a fat kid growing up too.
With that being said, I also
1.had no problems playing sports and being active and still am very active and outdoors person.

2. Never had problems attracting GOOD looking girls to me, either as hookups or actual girlfriends. Also been married for 7 years now and my wife and I will still occasionally bring home cute girls when we go are out.

3. Hygiene. I HATE fat people that Smell bad. What is so hard about showering and scrubbing yourself?! If you are naturally prone to body odor then find a deodorant that works for you, some times unscented is better than a scent that gets rancid when you sweat. And also, do your laundry.

4. Become and stay active!! Hike, walk, swim, just go do SOMETHING active!

If I can do this why can't all fat people?!

Make us all look bad. Assholes.
>>
>>24822916
Depression and obesity are symbiotic conditions. 'Depression' is a tumblr level bullshit excuse. Eat clean and exercise is the only solution.
>>
>>24822893

It depends if you're just fat or obese (+20stone)

Theres nothing wrong with being a bit fat.

If you're obese you have made some very poor life choices and have essentially being self harming for a very long time so that you are basically two people.

>>24822857

Vegetables are not disgusting. Just eat more of them and you'll start to like them.

Carrots - incredibly sweet
Parsnips - also sweet
Broccoli - incredibly good for your sex drive. Also delicious
Spinach - cook it in some vegetable oil and this will drop pounds off you incredibly quickly as long as you don't eat loads of fat with every meal (stick to protein as much as you can)
Onions - Also sweet. good for your skin
Beetroot - Delicious
Potatoes - Sweet and delicious. Goes with anything

Beans are healthy, high in protein and vitamins and theres an unbelievably variety of them.

Don't use multivitamins you poor confused fatso.

Don't you understand that most vegetables contain fuck loads of sugars and you can cook them with spices / make sauces from them that aren't super high in sodium / cook them in vegetable oils / marinate them... the possibilities with vegetables are probably a lot higher than just meat on its own.
>>
>>24822975
You're still a fat slob. I'm calling BS. Fat guys don't get good looking girls. And unless you're using deodorant on all you're filthy fat folds, you most likely smell like ass.
>>
>>24822916

Start fighting battle.
Its like a big hill (very difficult for you guys to imagine getting up I know)
Each day you are closer
Each day you have achieved more
Greater self worth by the day
Eventually you have gone far enough that it would be a waste to turn around
Sense of achievement when you are nearly there conquers depression
Sense of hope that you have made your own life better and that things will be on the up from now
You get there
Life is better
You have achieved
People don't try to get away from your disgusting stench anymore because its gone.
You will become more depressed if you don't even try. The longer you put it off the harder its going to be. You want it to be easy right? Then make it easy for yourself.

Sure don't put yourself down. But you have to understand you have an obsession with food and that you are essentially hurting yourselves constantly. You have to really want to change your life and then go and do it. You probably won't get over your depression unless you actually do this.
>>
>>24823000
R E D D I T P O S T
>>
File: 1449466886382.jpg (92 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1449466886382.jpg
92 KB, 410x410
6'4"
420 pounds

i wanna lose weight but there is no point and i am meaningless
>>
>>24823052
Why so hostile?
What is so hard to believe about what I said?

Explain to me why YOU feel that it is BS?

Also, maybe it's a cultural thing too?
>>
>>24821971
hit the gym once in a while you fat disgusting pieces of shit
>>
>>24822930
all I can do when I'm depressed is eat. I don't ever feel hungry or full. I just eat and eat to fill the lonely hole in my life.
>>
File: sup.jpg (14 KB, 220x312) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
14 KB, 220x312
Just opened a package of doritos upside down. Nice cold dew sitting to my left
Let's find out whats happening on my favorite board.
>>
>>24823134
I explained it. Stop lying to the people Anon. You're not special. Fat ass is a fat ass is a fat ass.
>>
>>24823112
Give a fuck
>>
>>24823128

Do you know how fucking ripped you are under all that fat?

Work out, your body has been trained to carry an extra 200-300 pounds on you at all times. Use this as motivation, you're 6'4. If you cut the fat you would look like a greek god.
>>
>>24822615

>le just eat less meme

Literally "b urself" for fatties.
>>
>>24823195

Nah I reckon fat guys get a decent amount of girls. If you're a bit chubby thats usually considered a bonus. If you're obese nobody is going to touch you ever though unless they are also a mega-fatty
>>
File: 764654367658.jpg (33 KB, 736x546) Image search: [Google]
764654367658.jpg
33 KB, 736x546
>5' 10"
>200lbs

i've got a gut and gyno, but i can look semi normal with a jacket on

god i love winter
>>
>>24823171
It's the opposite with me, all I do is sleep or rest. Can't even bother to get out of bed, it's my parents who bring me dinner to bed or else I'd be dead by this point.
>>
>>24823237
L-L-Like I give a fuck
>>
>5'7
>190lbs
I'm try tho
>>
is 5'9 180 lbs fat?
>>
File: images.jpg (1 KB, 119x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
1 KB, 119x90
>>24822975
>2. Never had problems attracting GOOD looking girls to me, either as hookups or actual girlfriends. Also been married for 7 years now and my wife and I will still occasionally bring home cute girls when we go are out.
nice fantasy tubby. you and your wife sound like fat white trash senpai.
>>
>>24823195
I KNOW I'm not special dumbass. If you read my entire first post is said "If I can do it, why can't all fat people".
Meaning I'm not special so they should be able to do the same thing
>>
>>24821971
Yeah I'm 220 lbs / 100kg.
so I'm 44 lbs / 20 kg over weight for my high and age.

I'm have to keep under 6300 KJ/ 1505 cal a day if I want to loose 2.2 lbs / 1kg a week.

I feel so sad all the time.
>>
>>24823252
Just stop what you're doing and start the process. It really isn't that difficult. People send rockets to the moon you can probably find the willpower to get out of bed and just eat less.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 199x253
>>24822676
Wasn't all fat m80
>>
>>24823239
>Nah I reckon fat guys get a decent amount of girls. If you're a bit chubby thats usually considered a bonus.
lol sweet delusion
>>
File: IMG_20151207_183450.jpg (122 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151207_183450.jpg
122 KB, 720x1280
Fellow fatass reporting in
>>
How does it feel to be fat? I'm skinny af and I've always wondered how fat people get those giant stomachs, Don't they realize they look terrible?
>>
>>24823211
i can see the outline on my face and body of what i'd look like if i lost all the weight and it is pretty motivating

i feel like maybe 2016 might be the year i either change or die, i wake up every night choking on my own breath nearly suffocating myself with my own fat
>>
>>24823237
Calories in, calories out fagnaught. Unless your body breaks the laws of thermodynamics.
>>
>>24823252
you've got shitty enabling parents
>>
>>24823239
i got chubby girls in HS, never pussy, but they still liked me
>>
>>24823239
I agree. I am not anywhere near morbidly obese, but girls seem to dig on the little extra chub, as long as you are still good looking and clean
>>
>>24823293
Theres so many things in life that can make you happy though. What hobbies do you have? You like music right? I know you watch loads of tv all the time... thats something right? you have human interaction on the internet and in real life? A roof above your head... a family? surely theres enough things to keep your chin up. It gets easier the more effort you put in. You'll be happier day by day. When you see that you're near the end you'll feel like a different person. Bear that in mind.
>>
>>24823281
You could not be any further off.
>>
>>24823349

Do you know the laws of thermodynamics?
>no anon, I do not
good. now shut the fuck up. This is a fatty thread, go away.
>>
>>24823323

I weigh like 11 stone. Obviously in no way fat. Know plenty of guys who weight up to 14/15 who have been with plenty of girls / have long / short term girlfriends. Have been told by plenty of girls that kind of weight is not all that unattractive. Have been told by plenty of girls skinny guys literally hurt to fuck with because their bones always hit against them.
>>
>>24823286
>>24823286
yeah I'm sure you and your wife are pulling in lots of GOOD looking women to have filthy pig sex with your fat asses.
>>
I was 355 lbs or more. Not sure what exactly because the scale only went to 350 lbs. I'm down to 238 lbs after I started to change myself in mid February.
>>
>>24822989
>le depression is a meme meme
>le depression is because of bad food meme
I eat two clean meals a day faggot.

Next u will tell me its all in my head and i have to just bee myself.
>>
>>24823421

Hahaha you really need to understand it is literally all about your diet and just eating less. -YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND-
>>
>>24823449
> mad because the fat guys have a better social/sex life than him.

You must really be pathetic anon.
>>
>>24823383
>I agree. I am not anywhere near morbidly obese, but girls seem to dig on the little extra chub, as long as you are still good looking and clean
delusional fatties. sad really.
>>
>>24823460

Okay its a bit more than that.

You need to eat small portions but OFTEN. if you eat two meals a day you're body is going to literally hold onto all the fat it can because it thinks its going to die or something. Put spinach into yourself (your mouth obviously) and the iodine will allow your body to lose the fat. Cut out the fizzy drinks too. You have to go the whole hog and not just say... well I only had two mcdonalds meals today with a large coke with each of them so ill reward myself with this giant cake and another 2ltrs of coke. It doesn't work like that. You need to be consistent.

IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT
>>
>>24822828
>tfw you normally eat some cereal (or a bacon roll if its saturday), have a light lunch, and have a home-cooked main meal almost every day with fresh ingredients.
>tfw you don't smoke, do drugs, take medicine, or drink anything more than one or two bottles of cider a week.
>tfw you're still fat. You've always BEEN fat and nothing you try seems to change it

I also walk to work and stand for a few hours each shift at least. I go for long brisk walks quite regularly. At least once or twice a week on my days off and for about 4 miles.

Hell I once spent three months going to the gym a few times a week, burning around 200 calories a session and I only lost a stone which I immediately put back on once I went back to Uni and had to travel and eat egg mayo rolls since it was all I could afford and had the time for.

I have normal blood pressure, no current health problems. I will happily admit I'm quite unfit though, but there are loads of skinny people that are equally as bad. I'm strong enough to say carry a chest of drawers around the house and down the stairs for instance. I'm no wimp.

Yet it's not good enough for people. I get judged constantly and get accused of being greedy.
You know whats greedy? Seeing a hungry skeleton at work regularly down a full English breakfast for lunch and then drink a fucking coke.

You know how often I have a proper fryup? Once every three months or so.

I don't want to use 'muh genes' as an excuse but my Dad is fat, his family had a lot of big people, my nan on my mums side was fat before she had diabetes.
My older brother was a fat kid, got skinny by smoking, doing drugs and playing football regularly
You know what happened when he stopped and started working? He got fat.
Very quickly because he eats ready meal shit. He went from L to XXL in about 2 years. My dads a fucking electrician, an active tradesman, and he's a XXXL.

I fucking hate it when fuckheads make assumptions. Some people are cursed from the getgo.
>>
>>24823360
Back off, my parents are great. They're the only things I can say I like about my life.
>>
>>24823543
I have a feeling you are a self hating fatty and since you never properly took care of yourself, and women found you disgusting you feel like it must be true for all chubby/fat guys
>>
>>24823362
>i got chubby girls in HS, never pussy, but they still liked me
back to reality fatties. THIS i believe.
>>
>>24823421
What, you want me to screencap literature for you on the subject? You want me to pretend that physical mass magically appears in your fat ugly gut through any other means than you unhinging your disgusting vacuum of a mouth and sucking down anything that dared to cross by it? Uh huh, thermodynamics have nothing to do with your pathetic excuse of a body.
>>
>>24823460
>I eat two clean meals a day faggot.
Then why are you fat? Fuck off to tumblr with yr bullshit.
>>
>>24823564

Na you're probably missing out on some vital food that means your body is clinging onto the fat.

You say a light lunch but what does that actually mean?

eat 1500 calories a day for a year and see how much you lose. As long as your meals consist of protein and vegetables theres no way your body won't stop eating the excess fat you have stored up.

Do you ever let yourself get hungry?

Also... water retention. You may have lost plenty of fat but look visibly huge because you retain so much water. Seriously try eating a full on veggie diet or include every single vegetable known to man in it and see what happens.
>>
Haha what the fuck how can you even get fat just stop eating when your clothes don't fit you retards.
>>
>>24823499
yeah i'm sure fat boy and his GOOD looking wife are pulling dimes for 3somes. Why don't you join us in reality?
>>
>>24823564
You should give counting calories a go and weighing your food. You might be shocked at how much calories you're actually consuming in your cereal and home cooked meals.
>>
File: 1448411025796.jpg (130 KB, 355x440) Image search: [Google]
1448411025796.jpg
130 KB, 355x440
>>24823564
>"i dont want to use muh genes as an excuse"
>continues to use it as an excuse
chill fellow fatty try counting calories for just one week and see how you really eat
then try looking up your tdee and eat 500 less than that
godspeed anon im losing weight right now and i feel so much better about myself and not being the fattest in the room everywhere i go
>>
>>24823736
Homie, that is my reality lol.
Not my fault you're too scared or self hating to make it yours too.
>>
>>24823564
>I don't want to use 'muh genes' as an excuse but my Dad is fat, his family had a lot of big people, my nan on my mums side was fat before she had diabetes.
>My older brother was a fat kid, got skinny by smoking, doing drugs and playing football regularly
>You know what happened when he stopped and started working? He got fat.
>Very quickly because he eats ready meal shit. He went from L to XXL in about 2 years. My dads a fucking electrician, an active tradesman, and he's a XXXL.
You family has shitty easting habits. How is this hard for you to understand?
>I fucking hate it when fuckheads make assumptions.
It's not an assumption. You and you're family eat too much.
>>
>>24823600
is this the r9k version crazy fat women thinking they're 'curvy'?
>>
196 pounds at 5'10 here. Just had Dorito nachos with queso dip and chorizo poured on top with a side of 12 ciders.
>>
>>24823386

Don't get me wrong I'm grateful for everything I have in life. And I have hobbies.
I just dieting has dropped my mood down to nothing.
>>
File: ass4.gif (74 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
ass4.gif
74 KB, 640x400
>used to be strong fat
>not even strong anymore
>just fat
>>
Wrestler here. If you fatties want to lose weight it's simple. Eat less calories. I lost a pound a day on a 1000 calorie diet. You guys can do that too.
>>
>>24823885
That's gross, Anon.
>>
>>24823855
Nah niggah, this is fat boy who knew he was fat but didn't let that stop him from living life and pulling bitches version.
>>
>>24823817
Sure thing tubby. You should have a 3some with your wife and a model on the hood of your Ferrari tonight.
>>
Which is worse: being a skinny robot or a fat normie?
>>
>>24823943

No man you don't understand. It sounds horrible but it has the flavor of the most tempting sins.
>>
>>24823703
I eat a lot of protein and vegetables.
In the summer I regularly have salad, plenty of beetroot, lettuce, tomato, and spring onions, and some new potatos (I'm not a fan of those so I normally only have 1 or 2)
In the winter I have a lot of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, spinach and Carrots.

The only thing I haven't tried is cutting out meat completely. Though I'd imagine a meat-less diet to be boring. Quorn isn't the same, I've tried it before.
I'm eating unsalted nuts more and raisins so I could just try living off that.
And tofu is disgusting. I don't know how anyone can eat it. (Same with celery, cucumber and asparagus. The only stuff I don't really like)

I don't have a ton of fat in my arms or the bottom of my legs. For me its all in the gut and ass/thighs. The worse place to have the bulk imo.

It's funny because my younger brother goes to the gym all the time and does an intensive workout and he's still almost as big. (He eats more shit than I do though)
He has massive leg muscles though vs my skinny bottom legs

I just wonder if we have some sort of genetic problem. We all have pretty bad gyno to start with.
>>
>>24823946
lol, do the bitches honor your curves? Are your moobs sensitive?
>>
>>24823963
>fat normie
>>
If your fat I seriously don't even consider you human desu
>>
>>24823636
But couldn't it depend on how much fat you retain vs how much you excrete? Theoretically I mean, I don't know how it actually works.
>>
File: hot_pepe_by_facecoffee-d8og2uv.jpg (39 KB, 640x818) Image search: [Google]
hot_pepe_by_facecoffee-d8og2uv.jpg
39 KB, 640x818
>>24821971
I discriminate against fats every chance I get
>>
6'1 and 285 reporting in
>>
>>24823958
>Ferrari
Did I say anything about being rich?
Pay attention faggot if you're going to argue with some one.
>>
>>24824021
Not even joking, bitches love my size dude.
>>
>>24824047
>But couldn't it depend on how much fat you retain vs how much you excrete?
nigga if you this dumb you deserve to be fat
>>
any recovering fattys? i was 265 now down to 210, still got a long way to go but we got 60 plus years left to live so Why not robots? Join My struggle guys.
>>
>>24824070
Calm down fatty. You'll have a cardiac episode. Take your unicorn for a walk or something.
>>
>>24823930
>1000 calories

woah I can only bring myself down to 1500 cal.

Could you post a one day meal plan?
>>
>>24824177
Fuck off you'll never be a normal human once fat always fat, stay fat fat faggot.
>>
>>24824189
Are you able to be honest on an anonymous board?
I would really like to know what type of person you are?

Age, weight, race ect.

I do think it does have a lot to do with the culture of where you're from, where I come from fat guys tend to be the popular ones in school and tend to get more girls. Maybe where I'm from is just weird.
>>
>>24822817
>spending heaps on fucking shit-tier takeout that will destroy your health
>not cooking healthy meals in bulk on your days off for the rest of the week

STAY POOR AND UNHEALTHY KEK LORD
>>
File: 1434502854992.jpg (21 KB, 317x265) Image search: [Google]
1434502854992.jpg
21 KB, 317x265
>6'2
>265 pounds
>everytime I hope on the scales it goes up
>makes me want to eat more
>>
>>24824135
I am not fat. But couldn't some people keep a larger percentage of the fat they consume and others shit more of it out? If not, why not? It could be a racial thing, like Native Americans evolved to retain more fat since they had a less rich diet or something like that.
Your post is just a ruder way of saying, "I don't know."
>>
>6'0
>was pretty fat in highschool (185 lbs)
>uni starts and I live by myself
>165lbs at the moment

I blame my parents
>>
>>24823345
dont wait until 2016, literally start now fucker
>>
>>24821971

246 5'9 sucks hitting the gym again to lose weight again I lost weight last year over summer got to like 208, then gained a bunch of weight again even worse feeling being fatter after losing weight. Gotta make it stick this time I'm 25 now only gets harder approaching your 30s
>>
>>24824283
6 foot, 175 pounds, NYC, white, college educated, professional, well off, gym 6 days a week.

Fat men are shit tier here.If you are white or Asian, you might as well be invisible. You're not getting any decent job or any decent looking women.

This is true of the educated/professional classes all over this country.

>where I come from fat guys tend to be the popular ones in school and tend to get more girls.

sound like flyover/hillbilly country. Still don't believe it. Fit/athletic guys have been getting the girl since the beginning of civilization.
>>
File: ayanami.jpg (60 KB, 450x557) Image search: [Google]
ayanami.jpg
60 KB, 450x557
it's not too late to change yourselves bros

anyone can lose weight

you can be sad, you can be depressed, you can be a virgin, you can be ugly, you can be boring, whatever

but you OWE IT TO YOURSELF to be fit

your energy will raise, your confidence will raise, your libido will increase, people will find you more attractive and respectable

being healthy isn't the cure-all to happiness but it certainly helps

source: 5'10, used to be 250lb, went down to 170 in a year and i'm feeling better than ever

the only person stopping yourself is you
>>
>>24824442
Not here in Hawaii niggah.

Also, I'm half white half asian.
5'10, 200 lbs
Surf 4-5 days a week, dive, spearfish.
Good job, paying off my our home. Travel a lot.

So life has been pretty good to me.

In high school here the most popular kids were the huge samoan and tongan guys.
>>
>>24824471
Why this "uplifting" (I say uplifting in scare quotes because it is actually just oppressive) stuff here? When someone presumably from above says this to someone below, it just seems like they don't don't know what they're talking about. Just bee yourself. You were born a normie, you failed at it for some time, but you're still a normie. Why do you come here?
>>
>>24824551
i'm a pretend normie

i go outside and mingle with society because i have to

they don't know that every moment i'm having a conversation i secretly just want to jump out the window from anxiety
>>
Have eaten like 5000 calories since Thanksgiving because of the flu and depression. Not fat but I'm pasty and jiggly as fuck being 5'10 and 160-170lbs. Lowest I been was 130 and highest was 215lbs so I know the feels of a fatty
>>
>>24824442
Also I know Hawaii is part of "This Country" and I honestly love it, but it you have lived here or spend a large amount of time here, you realize it's very much unlike the rest of this country.
>>
>>24824538
>5'10, 200 lbs
not that fat

>samoan and tongan.

Among the most obese cultures on the planet.
>>
>>24824677
Like I said, not morbidly obese, but big enough to be considered fat.

Also Yes, Samoans and Tongans are huge.
>>
Fitfags are really the worst, appearing in all fat threads spewing their advice. It's not advice, it's simple trashtalk to make themself better about themselves.

>It's not that hard!
>Stop being fat it's just THIS EASY
>My life is sooo much better since I started working out :)))

Then there's the odd
>lol i dont get fat ppl i eat like a cow and never gain any xDD
With the delusional way they see their ''huge'' portions.
>>
>>24824742
>Also Yes, Samoans and Tongans are huge.
Call me crazy, but do you think that might play a part in why their high school social structure is atypical?
>>
6'4, 270 pounds. College freshman, been fat all of my life, which is probably why I have body image and self esteem issues. Last time I posted my face on /r9k/ I got told I had a chad face under my fat, but I don't buy it. Trying to eat healthier, but the fucking dining hall at my uni serves pizza every meal and it's really fucking hard not to grab a slice since it's all you can eat. I can't get motivated to get active, but I've been walking a lot more to get from place to place since I've gotten to uni.
>>
>"Maybe you should get off of that stupid 4chan website"
>>
>>24824785
Most definitely.
They could pick up any normal sized man and rip him in half. And because of that girls FLOCK to this in droves because they like the protection and power they hold.
>>
>>24824839
I'm taking it the girls are huge too. If everyone is fat, no one is fat.

>And because of that girls FLOCK to this in droves because they like the protection and power they hold.

ie the get the scraps that the alpha fit Chad doesn't want or doesn't have time for.
>>
>>24824959
Nah man, I'm talking the cute little Japanese and Korean girls.

And I have no idea what a "chad" is.
But I don't think we have the equivalent of them here.
>>
>>24824393
You're not fat m89
>>
>>24822615
But you said it yourself: it's an addiction. I'm a former smoker/dip user, and it was easier to quit using those after 8 years than it is to lose weight. I'm guessing that's because you can go cold turkey off of nicotine but not from, well, food.

Sure, it all boils down to I don't have willpower, I'm a failure as a person, blah blah blah. I'm happier with a steak and cake in my stomache, and I'm pretty okay with dying when I'm 50 if that's the price. Nothing short of being kidnapped and thrown into a fat camp for a month is going to change that.
>>
6'1 220 pounds.
I've lost 5 pounds so far in the past 2 weeks
b-baby steps I guess. I'm using my waifu as motivation.
>>
>>24825297
>I'm a failure as a person
you said it
>>
>>24825366
Pretty obvious m8, though we ARE both on /r9k/. Enjoy being the leper with the most fingers.
>>
>>24825363
>I'm using my waifu as motivation.
a classic love story
>>
>>24825297
>I'm guessing that's because you can go cold turkey off of nicotine but not from, well, food.
People have no idea about anything dude. They think metabolisms don't exist, hormones don't exist, body types are all the same, brains are all the same etc.

You just need a large dose of steroids and a few surgeries for the side effects btw, if you save a few grand, you can do it easily.
>>
>>24825404
i'm shitposting during halftimes of Skins/Cowboys.

You're a full on fat loser for real.
>>
File: 1363723580984.jpg (690 KB, 700x971) Image search: [Google]
1363723580984.jpg
690 KB, 700x971
>>24825413
I know she wouldn't tolerate a fat partner, she's too headstrong. I know that as long as I'm doing it for her I can't fail.
My ultimate goal is to get back to 190, how I was at the end of high school so that's 30 pounds.
>>
>>24825440
>They think metabolisms don't exist, hormones don't exist, body types are all the same, brains are all the same etc.
niga plz. you're fat ass eats too much. end of story.
>>
>>24825450
>I-I'm just h-here to laugh at you! ;_;

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, friendo. Delusions aren't particularly healthy either though.
>>
>>24825475
after you loose the weight, you should write a screenplay.
>>
Recovering fatbot reporting in.

I've lost about 20 pounds since mid September. I've been eating like shit lately and not going to the gym due to finals and laziness but I hope to lose at least 10 pounds in December by just not fucking around with diet and exercising 5 times a week.

Honestly, once you learn how to calorie count losing weight becomes very easy. The hardest part is sticking to it when shit gets stressful but as long as you don't give up you'll make it.
>>
>>24824765

losing weight is easy though, its staying the path thats really fucking hard

maybe if youre in your 30s or later its a lot harder in your 20s though its really easy with simple diet changes and daily cardio
>>
WHY IS FOOD SO DELICIOUS
JESUS CHRIST I JUST LOVE ME SOME FAST FOOD
>>
>>24825491
Yeah, and if he hopped on Clen and Tren, he could eat just as much and still be ripped. BUH BLUH MUH MUTHEMUTHISC
>>
File: pinoy pig.png (313 KB, 577x644) Image search: [Google]
pinoy pig.png
313 KB, 577x644
fatbot here. 5'7 245
>>
>>24825799
damn son, you better hit that treadmill
>>
>>24823128
duuuuuuuuude you could be such a chad
>>
>>24825799
Dude, trim the beard but keep enough to cover double chin. Cut hair short but keep enough length to style either up or back.

Seriously start wearing bigger lose shirts and work on your posture, it will make you look taller and slimmer, and ad broadnes to your shoulders. Avoid bulky shoes like basket ball or skate shoes, try converse or something similer, the narrow and low profile sole will also make your feet appear longer adding the illusion of hight and slimming properties.

Source.
> I am another fat boy like you, trust me on this stuff.
>>
>>24826261
none of that shit is going to make an ounce of difference. top kidding yourself. loose weight or be a fat fuck.
>>
>>24826418
No reason he can't look half decent while losing the weight
>>
>>24822437

Calories in, calories out. Eat more than you burn. Simple as that. Take the amount you eat, and double it.
>>
>>24826519
backwards. loose weight first. then new wardrobe, haircut etc.
>>
>>24822615

>iodine is magic

Will you fuck off with this retarded new pseudoscience health fad. Its mentally retarded. Spinach has negligible amounts of iodine, and elemental iodine is literally a poison. Iodized salt is where the bulk of your iodine should be coming from. Holy shit jesus christ mentally retarded fuck balls.
>>
>>24826640
Sometimes just feeling and looking a little better can give you that extra motivation to start what you never could bring yourself to do before.
>>
>>24826640
This honestly if your fat just stop going outside until your fix yourself no one wants to look at that shit
>>
>>24826719
>Sometimes just feeling and looking a little better can give you that extra motivation to start what you never could bring yourself to do before.
but the objective is to loose the fat, not to flatter it.
>>
>>24822314
>>24822463
Yeah, I'd like to see some pics too. Out of curiosity, of course.
>>
>>24824305
yeah but that shit sucks, at least the food i eat is tasty
>>
>>24821971
>tfw trying to adjust diet
>tfw living at home, no say in what gets bought for food
>tfw no idea how to cook anything beyond the basics, and no desire to learn

This sucks.
>>
>>24821971
>reporting for fugliness
>>
>>24824357
Some guy jacked my comment chain but to be fair, I'm hours late in responding to you. Anyways. You're literally describing the phenomena known as "metabolism." There are people in this world that have more efficient "metabolisms" than others, which is what you're describing. However, even with that factored in, if you consume less calories than you expend, you will lose weight regardless of how inefficient this strange, mystic thing called a "metabolism" is. I'm sure the anon that jacked my comment chain has never heard of this strange thing we call "metabolism" so you're surely correct in saying that he doesn't know; this is ~very~ advanced stuff, after all.
>>
>>24827098
its all about quantity aten
>>
File: just fuck my shit up.png (213 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up.png
213 KB, 570x300
I'm 19, 6'4" and weigh somewhere over 400-450+.

Haven't left the house in several years or really left the bed in more than 7.

Gonna start trying to lose weight again today. Starting off with a water fast and seeing where it leads to. Not going to try to feel optimistic about it because it's a fucking trap. Optimism leads to disappointment and motivation is not reliable. Neither is willpower since I have none. Everything I've tried before has lead to failure. Started waking up without air the last few months and nearly dying as I choke and struggle to breathe.

I wanna be a skeleton god damnit. I'd probably be ugly as fuck even if I did lose the weight, I dunno. Mostly I just want to be able to fulfill my dream of living in the woods, but I can't do that as a fat fuck. It seems I'm extremely depressed all year long until winter, and then I start feeling like changing. I lost 100 pounds in a single winter once and gained it all back and more.

Pic related is as a kid and then a pic from a few months ago.
>>
>>24827579
>Not going to try to feel optimistic about it because it's a fucking trap. Optimism leads to disappointment and motivation is not reliable.

This is very, very true. One of the best things you can do to accomplish long-term goals is to not put too much faith into you achieving them, that way it's easier to get back on track if you do fuck up.
>>
>>24823237
It's funny because I did just this and dropped from 130kg to 85kg currently.

Don't eat like a fat cunt and you won't be one faggot.
>>
File: 1448759886431.jpg (121 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1448759886431.jpg
121 KB, 444x460
am i the fattest here? i'm probably 5'9" and probably 450+ by now (last time i weighed myself i was 398lbs)

i am poor as fuck, and suffer from anxiety. when i get anxious i eat, and i get anxious all the fucking time because i do nothing all day. (i have no way to play video games, and i'm too depressed to read books or watch tv shows on my 10 year old laptop)

i can't stand for more than an hour or two. my lower back starts to hurt really badly.

i am trying to lose maybe 150~lbs

i think at 300lbs i'd be able to stand for 8 hours

and then i'd get a job because my mom can get me one easy. i just haven't gotten one because i can't stand/walk around for a whole shift.
>>
>>24828886
>then i'd get a job because my mom can
Fuck you overprivileged piece of shit, she can give one to me instead.
>>
>>24828937
if you lived near me and i knew you i'd tell her to give you one anon

i know how hard it is to get a job when you have zero experience/references/education.

my mom only recently came into a position where she could get me a job
>>
>>24828965
Well mine recently fucking died.
>>
>be fat in southern california
>wear shorts all the time but still have a few pair of pants
>last year they barely fit
>would takes hours to break in after coming out of the dryer
>this year my same pants are looser
>can actually wear them over my belly right out of the dryer

feels good. getting buffer too. bearmode next summer if I don't crash and burn
>>
File: 1930219384.jpg (87 KB, 731x803) Image search: [Google]
1930219384.jpg
87 KB, 731x803
>>24828980
s
orry, friend

hiroooooooooooooooooooo
>>
5'10" 270-ish here.

Had an accident that left me not able to move around much for nearly 2 years and i kind of just ate out of boredom.

Sad thing is before the accident i was the skinniest i ever was and was losing more weight. I'm just a lazy uninspired asshole now though and if i really kicked myself into high gear i could probably lose the weight from just dieting and tons of cardio. For now i'll sit on my ass and rot away while i play video games.
>>
File: Swedish.png (830 KB, 667x648) Image search: [Google]
Swedish.png
830 KB, 667x648
>>24821971
Daily reminder acnelun is a sellout.
https://youtu.be/610H9LapKvo
>>
6'1", 225 last time I checked, probably up by now
Not terrible but I've hovered within 5 pounds of 200 for years now, so something's gone fuckey
>>
>>24821971

6'0, 205lbs

Not sure if I'm fat though, I have a substantial gut, but I run about 15 miles a week and lift weights. I do eat like shit though, I'd love to be 170.
>>
>>24828886
Well, I wasn't bigger than you, but I was probably getting close to 400 lbs and I'm shorter.
Good luck to you on losing that weight, anon. I know what it's like to be so huge where everything hurts and you feel like a useless asshole.
I'm in the middle of losing weight myself and it's so nice to be able to go up stairs without your chest feeling tight or your knees wanting to explode and going out into public without feeling like everyone is laughing at you.
>>
>>24821971
>tfw stretch marks all up my torso even onto my arms. its not even like i've suddenly gained weight either i've always maintained roughly the same body shape but i have fucking heaps of those little bastards anyway
>>
File: 1409805271332.jpg (48 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1409805271332.jpg
48 KB, 500x349
>>24829400
I know that feel.
I have them on my ass and back as well. It's horrible. I got them because I expanded so much at a young age. I think I was 30 lbs overweight when I was nine,
>>
>>24829400

nice dubs, and yeah I know that feel. Sucks to have em
>>
210lb but its all in my waist
>>
File: 1444123834442s.jpg (3 KB, 117x125) Image search: [Google]
1444123834442s.jpg
3 KB, 117x125
Robot weight loss skype group when?
>>
I've actually lost a lot of weight since I graduated high school, and it was really damn easy. Like most of y'all have already said its simple calories in- calories out. But the easiest way for me and probably a lot of others is to just bust your ass in the gym. I ate 3300 kcal's a day, including soda and pizza and all the bad shit and I went from 6'3" 260 to 6'5" 215 in a little over 6 months. All you gotta do is:
>Eat slightly less. Seriously I'm not gonna bullshit you I ate whatever I wanted I just ate less of it
>Get your ass on a rowing machine. These things will burn the fat right off of you when done properly and wont fuck up your joints like running will if you're fat.
>Lift. Bodyweight, barbells, it doesn't matter so long as you have decent form and feel sore the next day. Lifting also burns tons of calories.

That is the list of things for people to do who can deal with pain but can't deal with the absence of the pleasure of bad foods like me.
>>
i'm 5'11 and have been going between 224 to 231 pounds for the last few years, the most i ever got down to was 212 pounds, from today i'm gunna start my new lifestyle and finally get down to 170
>>
>>24830021
Lol no you won't
>>
5'8 bot reporting in at 171 down from 215 at my heaviest. It's been a year or two so far. I still have a bit of moobs and look kind of fat without clothes, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Counting calories accurately is the most important thing. If you do it right, you can lose weight without increasing your activity level at all.
>>
I just issued my self an ultimatum. Loose weight or die. If I am not at least 75 pounds lighter by my next birthday I will kill myself. I am going to be cutting in take in half and ramping up cardio and weights.

If I don't loose this it will kill me one way or another. I am tired of being part of the cancer killing the US. Since the world won't give me shit for being this I will have to. Living this way is stupid.

So, will I die on my 21st birthday, October 2nd?
>>
>>24830277
that's not going to work and you know it
>>
>>24830277
Depending on how fat you are, losing 75 pounds is pretty easy to do. I went from 430 to 355 in 2 months. You can do it anon. If your weight is interfering with your daily life, you gotta do something about it.
>>
It's rustling my jimmies how many people are saying loose when they mean lose.
>>
>>24830298
Thanks. No really.

>>24830319
I'm 310 now. I need to lose way more than that, but small goals. I will not stop if I get there early

It's not interfering that much, I am tired of being associated with the "body positive" people who pretend that this can be healthy.

No matter what I'll still be 5'8"
>>
>>24830513
You can do it anon. 75 pounds is only like 8 pounds a month, which you can absolutely do. What's your plan?
>>
>>24830551
>What's your plan?
Cut all liquids except water
Drink water before and during any meal
Cardio
Weights
Stop eating garbage
Make sure to get a balance of nutrients and vitamins
Sleep like a normal human.

Going to talk to someone knowlegable on the topic to get the right balance of all of that.
>>
File: 1318117139001.png (38 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1318117139001.png
38 KB, 645x773
>Skinny for entire life
>Started getting fat after high school
>Life sucked anyway before
>Might as well enjoy yummy snacks all day.

Anyone else?
>>
>>24830765
Yea i got fat after highschool too, I used to weigh 130 then my ex cheated on me and i stopped eating so I got down to 120 then I got over it now im at 200...I dont know how highchool kept me so thin foods so delicious
>>
>>24830087
i will and nothing can stop me, not even myself
>>
File: minusgar1.gif (38 KB, 500x150) Image search: [Google]
minusgar1.gif
38 KB, 500x150
>>24830634
"whether you think you can or you think you can't, you are right"

good luck anon you're going to make it. "do or do not, there is no try."
>>
>tell my mom to stop buying so much shitty food and that I'm trying to lose weight
>tfw she goes out and buys more shit than usual
>>
File: Photo on 12-7-15 at 10.18 PM.jpg (189 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 12-7-15 at 10.18 PM.jpg
189 KB, 1080x720
5'9 155

was 180, go to /r/keto its the answer, i have no discipline, but with keto you can eat bacon and fried chicken and lose weight, I've been on it for over a year at this point, no point to stop it, I'm finally not fat.
>>
I'm "average fat" right now, but it drives me crazy.

In my late teens/early 20s, I was super skinny, around 140 and women wouldn't leave me alone, I was too fucking aspie to do much with it though.

Then I finally got a GF and over the years gained a shitload of weight, ended up around 230.

Lost some after we broke up back in '13, got down to 180, but recently I've gone back up to 195. I really want to get down to 160 or so.
>>
File: 1449377234381.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1449377234381.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>24830844
underrated image

here. have a pepe.
>>
>>24830844
>good luck anon you're going to make it.
Thanks man. Good luck with your life too.
>>
>>24822975
I actually 100% believe you friend, It's all about your attitude, and that sentiment gets lost here.
>>
>>24829523
This could actually be good, we should make it happen, How hard is it to set up these skype groups?
>>
>>24829523
>>24831147
I have no idea, but I'd join.
>>
File: 1424585656991.jpg (62 KB, 517x610) Image search: [Google]
1424585656991.jpg
62 KB, 517x610
>>24821971
What's the point in even trying to lose weight? You'll just have all that excess flesh.

You've already lost.
>>
>>24821971
>tfw 6'2 and 200lbs

KILL ME
>>
>>24831541
You will feel better in public, your joints aren't going to be screaming, your heart will stop wanting to pop out of your chest, people won't look at you in disgust and clothes will cost less.
You could help the skin by bulking up lifting some weights and eventually try saving/whore yourself on gofundme for surgery.
>>
5'8" 260 lbs
Recently cut out candy completely out of my diet and lost 4 pounds in a week but I still don't know how to eat healthy.I like my pasta in the evening
>>
>>24831828
>whore yourself on gofundme
Objectively easier, if you gain traction you also have the possibility to earn A LOT more.
>>
File: tubby me.jpg (95 KB, 656x744) Image search: [Google]
tubby me.jpg
95 KB, 656x744
>182 cms
>90 kgs

I think I might be a little higher than 90 kgs but pic related is me at 90.
>>
I'm probably around 600 lbs and 5'10, I work in a call center, where you can sit all day. People stare at me everywhere but I don't care anymore, most of the time I use an electric wheelchair because I am out of breath very quickly. I constantly eat and drink soda and everyone is disgusted by me but I don't care anymore, I used to hide my eating habits but now I come to work with a 2 liter and a bunch of snacks and idgaf, more than half my check goes to food. Today I ate two bagels, almost a whole box of cocoa puffs and 4 pop tarts for breakfast, for snacks I ate the rest of the box of pop tarts, got a couple bags of chips and a couple chocolate bars from the vending machine, for lunch i got 4 mcdoubles, 4 spicy chickens an order of fries an m&m mcflurry and 2 apple pies, then i bought a hot n ready pizza and ate that in the afternoon at work. on the way home i got a 2 liter, 2 pints of ice cream, ate those along with more pop tarts and a frozen pizza and ate all that, then around midnigght i went to the convenience store and got a soda and a king size twix and a half dozen donuts, currently munching on the donuts
>>
>>24832169
Realizing I eat 15-20000 calories a day after reading that. damn
>>
File: Screenshot_20151208-102616.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151208-102616.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
June 2014, 80kg at 5"8

Hated it and thought if I got fit I wouldn't be a robot and I could get a qt
>>
File: Screenshot_20151208-102626.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151208-102626.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>24832298
66kg

hate myself and how I look even more than ever
>>
6'2, 70KG. Can see a nice athletic body forming after spending my whole life as a skellington.

An hour in the gym 4 times a week is nothing. Can run 1.5 miles in 10 mins as well.
>>
>>24832169
How old are you?
Did something shitty happen to you as a kiddo?
Did the people who took care of you when you were little ever make you proper food?
I'm just curious to see how and why other people get like this.
I think if I didn't look up calorie calculators and switched to mostly meat and veg, I would have been in the exact same boat. I was getting close to 400 lbs earlier this year, but got down to 240 lbs because the sugar and carbs fuck you up so much.
>>
>>24832307
You know what you gotta do senpai. Head to the gym and start bulking. With some muscle on you, you'll be a chad in no time. At the moment you're just an awkward skelly.
>>
>>24832169
jesus christ, that doesn't even sound enjoyable

im 400 pounds and i don't even eat 5% of that
i feel sick eating more than 2000 calories, i have 3-5 frozen meals per day and the occasional sandwich

guess a lot of my weight has to do with not leaving the bed

do you not feel sick 24/7, do you actually enjoy eating?
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 1000x958) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 1000x958
5'8"
160ish
I just wanna be a skinny qt so bad but between work and school I'm "working" 80 hrs/week and I'm so exhausted that all I want to do is sleep and eat comfort food.
Doesn't help that the seasonal depression is starting to kick in
>>
5'10" 275lbs here. Is that considered fat?
>>
>>24832347
I already do.. I was so weak at the beginning that I look like I've never lifted in my life after months of training..
>>
Im skinny as fuck and my chest and back are full of surgery scars. I feel that is worse than being fat

What do you robots think?
>>
>>24832406
Stop posting you attention whore faggot. You will never be a woman. Period.
>>
>>24832460
I think you're an idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1280x886) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1280x886
>>24832468
I'm not a trap ;-;
I have big ol fat girl titties
>>
>finally hit below 200
>next few days it climbs back up
Fuck life
>>
>>24832406
>>24832531
AUCKLAND
U
C
K
L
A
N
D
>>
/r9k/ should be for fat acceptance. Only fucking normies care about people being fat.

Most of us here on r9k are fat just accept that you fucking Chads.
>>
>>24832531
Wow I didn't know white girls could weigh that much without looking obese. I figured all of you completely lacked any muscle mass or bone density.
>>
>>24832531
You're still an attention whore faggot. I hope you get raped. Tonight.
>>
>>24832585
If only. New Zealand seems nice. Is it nice?
>>24832602
I used to be a power lifter, so my legs and arms are hella beefy still. Plus I have big tiddies/butt and broad shoulders and am also kinda tall. I could be model tier if I lost like 40 tbqh. Like proportions are good, but bf% and size of proportions are not
>>24832619
I've been raped twice so your wish has already been fulfilled senpai
>>
>>24832673
>If only. New Zealand seems nice. Is it nice?
Sure. Want citizenship?
>>
>>24832673
No, it hasn't. I said tonight.
>>
>>24832476

why? I would really like to hear your opinion.
>>
>>24832688
Pls. How is post secondary in NZ? Are there good law or med schools? I'm just finishing my under grad and I need to do something with it
>>24832706
Maybe it happened tonight, you have no way of knowing
>>
>>24832729
>Are there good law or med schools?
There are two med schools, one in Auckland and one in Otago. Auckland is the better one. Most schools do Law but again, Auckland is the better one. Most of UoA's courses are in the top 30-50 internationally except the arts papers, so it's not a bad university to go to and it's one of the best priced University's (about $2500-3000 NZD a semester), so as long as you can afford the plane ticket, you're not too badly off. But obviously it's none of the prestige you'd get from going to a good University in America, Europe or even Canada.

On the plus side if you come here we can have sex so that's cool.
>>
>>24832729
Fuck you, I hope it's a crippling rape. A rape the likes of which you won't instantly recover and post bullshit bait to /r9k/ immediately afterward. I hope you're still cowering in fear a year afterwards over inconsequential shit like someone closing a door or a moderately loud noise behind you.
>>
File: stomach.jpg (94 KB, 516x480) Image search: [Google]
stomach.jpg
94 KB, 516x480
>tfw eat tons of junk food almost every day
>5'11", remain 70-75kg regardless of diet
>put on tons of muscle if I can be bothered to lift weights a few times but no motivation

it really doesn't feel fair

picture related, its my stomach/torso
>>
>>24832812
>every thread

It doesn't matter if you eat tons of junk food, the amount you eat probably doesn't even compare to the fat people in this thread.
>>
>>24832754
I mean, I'm willing to sacrifice prestige for not having 100K in student debt from going to a top 10 school. Plus NZ is so idealic.
Is the NZ/Aussie relationship comparable to Canada/US? Because I'm Canadian and feel like NZ is kinda Canada like, and Aus is super Mercian
Idk though
>>24832787
K sweet. Front door is unlocked for you bbg. So's the back if you catch my drift
>>
>>24832812
You probably have visceral fat
>>
>>24832846
>Plus NZ is so idealic.
Eh, don't get your hopes too high. The countryside is pretty to look at and there's lots of good touristy areas but a city is a city at the end of the day and it's all the same no matter where you go. Or maybe I can just say that because I've lived here my whole life.
>Is the NZ/Aussie relationship comparable to Canada/US?
It's significantly stronger. We're very close with the Aussies. We share most major holidays, immigration is very easy between us, we have a shared history and a shared culture, and they suck at all the sports we're good at and they're good at all the sports we suck at. Except football, we both suck at that.
>>
>>24832844
See I've read this tons of times...
Today I've eaten:
8 100ml ice creams
2 100g packets of lollies (or candy for you muricans)
125g of chocolate with caramel pieces
250g of bacon without trimming any of the fat
3 eggs
A 300g frozen pizza
3 300ml cans of V
And I'm about to make some chicken nuggets for dinner
>>
>>24824765
but its true i feel healthier when i started training
>>
>>24832844
>>24832911
Out of curiosity I'm counting the calories from all the packages:
Ice creams: 1871
Lollies: 742
Chocolate: 695
Bacon: ~1300
Eggs: ~200
Pizza: 663
V: 420 (hue)
400g nuggets that are in the oven: 752
For a grand total of: 6643 calories.
According to google the average man needs about 2.5k per day?

I don't eat this much every day but I definitely come close most days, and yet I gain no weight while sitting on my ass playing video games and shitposting.
>>
>>24832911
>>24833107
Assuming you're not lying, it's probably just due to your metabolism that quickly burns through all of it. Don't fool yourself into thinking you're any healthier than a lard ass, plus your skin must be greasy as fuck. Also don't expect that metabolism to last for more than a few years.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1104x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1104x800
>>24822314
I am currently like this.

Trying to get back to it.

Kept most of my strength. So I'm the only fatwas who can do proper push-ups and pull-ups, but not as many as I once did.

I miss being able to do 100 push ups
>>
>>24833264
Oh I'm aware that I'm quite unhealthy, I hope I can change over the next year once my circumstances improve.

It just bugs me that people think genetics/metabolism/whatever is a nonfactor and that their experience applies to everyone.
>>
>>24833107
>6643 calories
>I don't eat this much every day but I definitely come close most days
>but I definitely come close most days

How long have you been eating that much? A person your size doing nothing all day shouldn't be burning more than like 2400 calories and I'm not too sure about metabolism, but I've never heard of burning 3k past your approximate tdee.
>>
>>24833453
Months
>>
File: 1428374565439.png (16 KB, 520x549) Image search: [Google]
1428374565439.png
16 KB, 520x549
>>24821971

>passing the 300 pound mark
>>
File: RmJMzZUh.jpg (203 KB, 706x714) Image search: [Google]
RmJMzZUh.jpg
203 KB, 706x714
115kg, 185cm reporting in
Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.