[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do your bad dreams consist of most often? I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1411071432662.jpg (28 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1411071432662.jpg
28 KB, 500x667
What do your bad dreams consist of most often? I've been having more and more dreams where I'm bald.
>>
A lot of not being able to help the people who are decent to me. A lot of violence against them and not having any power to stop it. They often end with the perpetrator(s) dying and me killing myself.
>>
rest tightly pupper
>>
Almost all of my nightmares are me dying. I've had dreams where i've been shot, in a car accident, stabbed and all that.

My other bad dreams are dreams where im driving a car and then the breaks don't work and i cant stop and its fucking terrifying. I have this dream at least once or twice a month
>>
>>24821897
Half of my bad dreams are me getting disciplined or fired at work. The other half are horrific-looking monsters dismembering people in extremely gory fashion.
>>
>>24821897
Rejoice. Balding is my reality.
>>
Failed university and almost all my dreams these days revolve around me going back. Apparently my subconscious is really butthurt about it.
>>
>>24822224
Ill join you soon enough, provided this minoxidil doesnt work.
>>
>>24821897
a situation where you know you're going to die, and the bizzare feeling you get when the 'so this it' moment hits. example being falling out of an airplane, or watching the moon crash into the earth
>>
>>24822290
Minoxidil doesn't work at stoping hair loss it regrows hair (which can make you win 2-4 years). Consider propecia if you want to stop hair loss.
>>
>>24822313
Well, i mean my hair line is already receding so i am trying to grow it back. Would propecia help better with that?
>>
>>24822348
Propecia is anti DHT. DHT sensitivity causes hair loss. Minoxidil just regrews hair. Minoxidil would work in your case but if your hairline isn't stable you need propecia.
>>
>losing teeth
>being in school still, usually either failing a class or falling behind
>missing bus to school/work
>>
None of my dreams are "bad" or nightmares or anything anymore*, although they are still fucked up.

The background setting of nearly every single dream I've had the past few weeks has been a war torn America (or wherever I happen to be in the dream). I'm not a soldier in the dreams nor am I worried. War is just business as usual.

I was decapitating people to take over a tower in my dream last night. Shit was wild. I also had a dream where I was bayonetting the fuck out of people after charging from a trench.

*The only bad dreams are the ones where I have a girlfriend/wife and I wake up sad and alone.
>>
Usually I'm in some panicky situation and I die. Last time I had one I was in a car race at night and the dude in front of me pulled out a gun and shot me in the face.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.