[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you guys hate the normalscum ruining r9k so much, why not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 596c809e60.jpg (26 KB, 400x278) Image search: [Google]
596c809e60.jpg
26 KB, 400x278
if you guys hate the normalscum ruining r9k so much, why not switch to wizardchan? why stay here and feed the trolls?
you;re part of the problem.
>>
>>24821604
>Wizardchan
>Get maybe a single update a day if you're lucky
I've got a better idea. How 'bout you fuck over to /b/ and /s4s/ where you can meme it up all you want while still looking like a cool ass edgy memester to all your friends.
>>
Normalfriendo here, I love watching you robos or whatever yell about problems in your head. It's pretty humorous at times. Although I am genuinely confused to why you hate us so much.
>>
>>24821645
>>24821757
see guys?
these is what i'm talking about...cancerscum...cancer scum everywhere.
do yourselves a favor and come to wizardchan, leave the normalscum here.
>>
>>24821757
This, /r9k/ is the 4chan equivalent of a wallflower in my opinion.
>>
>>24821757
good thing scum like you gets banned immediately on wizardchan. It feels good as fuck.
>>
>>24821879

Uh...okay?
>>
>>24821645
This accusation doesn't even make sense. Wizardchan bans 4chan memes; it is literally the opposite of the places you mention

>>24822337
Fuck off
>>
>>24822365

>fuck off

I-if you say so, mr. robo. ;_;
>>
>>24821645

>he thinks this is a board for fucking losers like him!

Off to wizchan with you, omega
>>
File: benis.png (6 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
6 KB, 419x249
>>24821757

If you feel rejected by society, you wouldn't want society following you and making fun of you. It's like the tumblr safe spaces.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.