[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LDR Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1094x1854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1094x1854
Sadness makes me sad
>>
Could you explain this meme?
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 486x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 486x700
>>24821477
Kiss me hard before you go

God knows I've tried
>>
I'll be keeping her up all night with my BBC, kukboi
>>
>>24821477
I recognize you from yesterday.
How's middle school buddy?
If you're not in middle school and still talk like that with a grill, you are a total faggot and she will kek you. I know, because I was the same way. LDR where we were sweet like that, oh she's different from other girls, then boom. Keked. You think she's different but she's not. Just wait.
>>
>>24821477
>>24821530
Woops...I just LDR and assumed you meant Lana Del Rey. Then I looked at your pic and realized you meant LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP

plz ignore my Lana posting
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1081x1291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1081x1291
If God keeps making me feel these feels, I'm going to attack him.
>>
>>24821597
Tell her she has to committ sudoku if she keks you
>>
>>24821631
>We talk seriously a lot about politics/science too, but she loves this stuff.

top keke
>>
>>24821631
Lel, literally underageb&.
You will look back and cringe at this in the future. You get your first girlfriend and want to tell everybody but you can't, so you disguise it as "feels" on /r9k/ while posting parts of your conversation.
>talk seriously about politics/science too
I can't tell if you're a troll or not, but I'm cringing reading this shit. You are literally me when I was 15. You have a dark road ahead of you buddy, I'm sorry.
>>
File: topcuck.jpg (16 KB, 501x96) Image search: [Google]
topcuck.jpg
16 KB, 501x96
The post OP deleted
>>
>>24821747
fucking kekekek

originaltothemax
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.