[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /nofriends/ here? >expend my weekend alone >nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: where did it go so wrong.jpg (94 KB, 2057x562) Image search: [Google]
where did it go so wrong.jpg
94 KB, 2057x562
Who /nofriends/ here?

>expend my weekend alone
>nobody to talk with
>>
>>24821368
lost them again, I hate loneliness
>>
I feel you. Lost confidence in speaking to people now, even on here lol
>>
>>24821368
Same here op somehow I can never keep friends>>24821368
>>
File: Giles+Corey.png (381 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Giles+Corey.png
381 KB, 500x500
I haven't had a friend since middle school. I have never had a gf.

It's probably about time I shoot myself.
>>
>used to have no friends
>now I have degenerate pot smoker friends that I wish would just leave me alone and waste all my time
I miss having no friends, I just want to be alone.
>>
>>24821476
*because the waste all my time. Blah
>>24821469
How old are you anon? Good taste in music, I'll be your friend.
>>
File: 1422299868040.png (151 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1422299868040.png
151 KB, 396x385
>>24821368
>Lets go hang out this weekend anon, we need to hang out so much more
>weekend passes
>hey anon, I went to a party. how about next weekend we really need to catch up!
>following sunday afternoon see a post on facebook about needing friends
>>
>>24821476
I'd rather have stoned friends than nobody
>>
lost my last normie friend a few weeks ago. we were college roomates and went to high school together. dude was going to take me somewhere in his truck, but i was calling him out for lying to me and being a shady asshole and he flipped shit, swung his truck around the block, almost ran over a child, skidded to a stop in front of my house, smashed a beer bottle outside his window and told me to get the fuck out. i spit in his normie faggot friend's face who was riding shotgun who dindu nuffin and then he got out and poured beer in my hair before leaving. the whole neighborhood filled with kids saw this happen. good riddance. fucking normies.
>>
>>24821469
I'm the same and while I get bouts of loneliness and depression I don't actually mind in general.
I have music, I have film, literature, textbooks, video games.
A GF or needy friend could ruin that.
I just wish I had the energy to do it all. I'm not like my old middle school friend who could stay up to 3am watching anime, devouring Ramen, and playing Halo 3 or whatever is out at the time. I just don't have the endurance.
>>
>>24821671
No you wouldn't. They are stupid, smell bad, leech off you, have stupid ideologies, have no real interests (other than music, which is how we became friends), and get mad at you for the stupidest stuff. I have had no friends and it is much better than this. I would much rather be at home working on my own interests than playing in their stupid stoner/doom metal band.
>>
File: 1416301643390.png (40 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1416301643390.png
40 KB, 200x194
Can't even find friends in feels on /r9k/ I guess t-thanks robots
>>
File: Untitled.png (30 KB, 684x456) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
30 KB, 684x456
>>24822355
I'll be your friend anon

senpai desu desu ne~!
>>
>>24821368
I have 0 (zero) friends.

I don't know how to interact with human beings.
>>
>>24821368
OP have you ever felt an aching pain in the center of your chest? i feel it every day beacuse of loneliness
>>
>>24821368
I tried to talk to two girls but I stopped because I have nothing to say.
>>
I used to have some friends from childhood that would come over and hangout but, as I've gone deeper into my 20s they all checked up on me less and less because I've done nothing with my life and they're all busy being productive people with actual lives. My last friend checked up on me at the end of July, he came over unannounced and entered my dark room while I was wearing headphones browsing a 4chan thread while listening to a twitch stream wearing only my underwear with my flabby sweaty body relaxed in my chair. I could probably have some other contact with real humans again if I had something going on in my life
>>
>go into steam friend threads
>too afraid to add anybody
>too afraid to post ID
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.