[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just women who are out of their wild phase?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1448993964076.jpg (305 KB, 754x1530) Image search: [Google]
1448993964076.jpg
305 KB, 754x1530
Why don't you just women who are out of their wild phase?
>>
>>24821169
I want a woman who never had a wild phase.
>>
>>24821169
>nonvirgin
NO
>>
>>24821169
>well i'm sick and tired of having my pussy loosened by big black studs and I want to settle down with some weak man who will bow and scrape for me, are there any takers? ;)
>>
>>24821190
My parents kept me locked away during those years and now I am spaghetti and men are foreign animals.
>>
>>24821169
>>24821196
C'mon robot! She's ready whenever you are!
>>
Because women outside of their wild phase are so fucking boring they have to go for betas who have never fucked a woman, since their entire identity up until that point was nothing but sex and now they no longer want to have it.
>>
>>24821225
They done it right.
>>
>>24821190
Then her wild phase will start with you and mostly will not end with you.
>>
You can't turn a whore into a housewife
>>
>>24821169
What even defines a 'bad boy?' Surely they're not all bikers who are beating people up on the regular and always doing cool shit. So how do I be a bad boy?
>>
File: normie logic.png (177 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
normie logic.png
177 KB, 1100x950
When a man doesn't experience romance or sexual intimacy at the age when he is supposed to, an inferiority complex will develop.

Normies in their infinite wisdom advise these unattractive men to behave as though they already have the experience of these endeavors, as though men don't need a learning experience to become more emotionally intelligent. You can't fake these traits fully or for long, you simply don't have the sense of how to behave from past experience. Telling someone "stop being so desperate," is nonsensical in the sense that you expect such a person to to immediately realize how their behavior is flawed and how to respond accordingly. Normies can't even empathize with such a person, as they never were in such a situation to become desperate. Telling someone to "be yourself," is also a defeating strategy. If a man could attract someone by not altering his behavior in any way, he wouldn't have a problem in the first place; it also implies that the man's concern is a matter of impatience, that he hasn't waited long enough for a girl to be naturally attracted to him. Telling a man that he's ignoring the women that are already attracted to him is even worse, how can a man whose never had experience in an intimate or sexual sense recognize those kinds of displays unless they were practically transparent?

Simply put, a virginal man is expected to know all about how relationships work and be emotionally secure enough to form a healthy one. Because, as we all know, all sexual relationships are healthy and formed with good people.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.