[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you wear anything other than relaxed fit jeans then you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
if you wear anything other than relaxed fit jeans then you are a normie and need to leave
>>
Sorry but I'm not into looking like garbage

Slim fit is superior. Better fitted clothing is much more comfortable to me. I find baggy clothing to just get in the way, you want to feel like you're wearing nothing at all

Nothing at all
>>
>>24821062
>not exclusively wearing super skinny
>>
>>24821062
all day senpai
>>
i have slim fit and relaxed fit :/

they're both good jeans. who the fuck feels a superiority complex over pants
>>
>>24821062
i love that being a robot requires you to be as conformist as being a normie
>>
File: 70LGWDS_2_lg.jpg (259 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
70LGWDS_2_lg.jpg
259 KB, 1600x1600
aka autism jeans
>>
>>24821062
What about 90s styled suits like the ones Reviewbrah wears?

Pants on those are comfy as fuck.
>>
Just wear slim straights, it's all the comfort of relaxed fit with none of the nigger bagginess. Either that or wear cargo pants so people know you're not poor, you just choose to dress that way.
>>
>>24821062
i don't know shit about fashion but relaxed fit looks too baggy
>>
File: pepe17.jpg (184 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
pepe17.jpg
184 KB, 665x662
If you wear anything other than sweatpants and baggy T-shirts you are a normie that needs to get the fuck off of my board right the fuck now.
>>
>>24821129
I wear baggy comfy sweatpants.
Fuck off OP. Jeans are retarded. Sweatpants are the master race pants.
>>
File: Photo on 08-12-15 at 01.39.jpg (207 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 08-12-15 at 01.39.jpg
207 KB, 1080x720
mf when that's exactly what i'm wearing
>>
After losing tons of weight I've been wearing straight cut jeans. Feels and looks good, man.
>>
>>24821062
how about cargo pants?
>>
>>24822281
>wearing shoes in the house
>>
>>24822342
have to be shorts
>>
What if I'm not wearing pants?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>24821943
Don't forget the matching autismo shoes
>>
>>24822440
was i the only person who hung out with a dude in highschool who wore this shirt?
>>
>>24822537
oh no I'm sure some other users were in special ed too
>>
>>24822614
we called it "remedial" and "intermediary"
>>
>>24822194
My nigga. Do you wear a pair of shorts underneath too in case you get too hot and just want to peel them off?
>>
>>24821062
it's the current year m8. you're autistic if you don't wear slim or skinny jeans
>>
>>24821062
>aunt works at a clothing store
>all throughout highschool just let her buy my jeans cause poor
>they were all relaxed fit
>been years since
>still wearing those jeans

I'm a fatass anyway. Does it even matter what I wear?
>>
>>24822727
Nope, if you're fat, there's no point of dressing nice.
>>
>>24822662
>you're autistic if you don't wear slim or skinny jeans
I can't

I'm 5'9, but stocky as fuuck. I would look even worse in those.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.