[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meat is murder!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 494x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 494x481
>meat is murder!!
>>
This makes as much sense as 'trees are reading!!'.
>>
File: _you.png (316 KB, 500x559) Image search: [Google]
_you.png
316 KB, 500x559
>animals are people too
>>
>>24821024
I'm all for meme-ing this but vegans and vegetarians are generally more fit and attractive. They're just hippy-tier. Meme it with hippies, not fedoras.
>>
>>24821158
>vegans and vegetarians are generally more fit and attractive
pfffffftttttttt
>>
When you eat fruits or vegetables aren't you still consuming a living organs in? Like what's the argument "oh cause it has feelings" so whether or not an organism can have an emotion determines whether or not it should be eaten is that it? That's retarded.
>>
>strangeways, here we come!
>>
>>24821192
Living organism*

Auto correct
>>
>>24821170
There are a lot where I live in California and most of the women are sexy af. The guys are generally just average guys. Usually on the taller side. They're just annoying. They're definitely not fat or fedoras though.

Most fedoras eat meat but they probably like to think they're like spartan warriors when they do it. Eating primal food like their alpha ancestors.
>>
>>24821192
It's whether or not it has the ability to suffer from what I see on vegan youtube channels.
>>
>>24821228
this

fedora tier is more like memeing about bacon beer and coffee
>>
File: 1445569519493.png (94 KB, 348x437) Image search: [Google]
1445569519493.png
94 KB, 348x437
>there are people that are that spooked
>>
These are the arguments I hear.
>the meat industry has a both tangible and significant impact on the world's climate
>it's morally wrong to breed animals for the sole reason of killing and eating them
>nutrients that come from meat can be come from other places than animals
>>
>>24821252
But technically nearly every organism has a response to bodily harm or is cognoscent of it and realizes it is under attack or being harmed. I just don't get it desu. Like a grape is plucked from a vine, left to dry in the heat and slowly dies because of lack of moisture and nutrients and its cells know they're dying so idk senpai seems flim flam flawed.
>>
>>24821358
I see where they're coming from. Plants aren't sentient and animals are, with the exception of sponges and shit. Sentience is a requirement of suffering, at least as far as we know. A grape can die but it doesn't suffer. It just dies.
>>
>>24821388
Animals aren't sentient either
>>
>>24821419
Sentient: "able to perceive or feel things"

Yea they are, m8.
>>
>>24821228
>most of the women are sexy af.
Yeah, that's called just not eating like a cow.
>>
>>24821436

Animals do not emotionally feel. They just react.
>>
Vegans are bad people and faggots.
>>
>>24821585
>They just react
yup
just magically react
or is it that they use pure logic?
>>
>>24821674
>>24821436
They're sapient, not sentient you grass munching retard
>>
>>24821674

>yup just magically react

Yes, it's called instinct.
>>
>>24821754
sapient
adjective
adjective: sapient

formal
wise, or attempting to appear wise.
(chiefly in science fiction) intelligent.
"sapient life forms"
of or relating to the human species ( Homo sapiens ).
"our sapient ancestors of 40,000 years ago"

Okay so it is that they just use pure logic going by that first one
>>
>>24821802
>instincts are just some magical thing that has no sort of physical explanation
Emotions *are* instinctive
>>
>>24821836

Nope, emotions are things that are taught to people.
>>
>>24821228
I knew an older vegetarian. 50 year old woman who competed in cycling races. Very pretty face looked like she was 40 but body of a 20 year old. She was hot. The ass was sorta fat and I wanted to lick her legs.
>>
>>24821902
>people learn chemicals in their body
do they learn puberty too?
Also what do you think drugs do since emotions arent real?
>>
>>24821956

Puberty does not equal emotions. All drugs do is dull pain and fuck up your instincts and reactions.
>>
>>24822132
>stimulants dull pain
what even
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.