[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>confess to my mom I feel like a failure and explain why when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
>confess to my mom I feel like a failure and explain why when she asks
>she just says 'get over it'
>>
>>24820913
haha, you got schooled by your mom, bitch
>>
>>24820913
beat her up then
>>
did you want her to cuddle you and tell you that you aren't? she doesn't like lying
>>
File: be yourself.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
be yourself.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>24820913
But she's right yu know
>>
>>24820913
How did you explain?
>>
When I told my mother I was depressed, wanted to kill myself and asked her for help she sobbed into her hands, looked at me with eyes streaming and said "...do you know how that makes ME feel?"

Ever since then I've just kept everything to myself, no one really cares about you, just how your actions will make them feel.
>>
>>24821156
I've failed at everything I've tried.
>>
Man even your mothers can't go 2 second without being manipulative.
>>
File: whaaat.png (88 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
whaaat.png
88 KB, 300x256
>>24820913

>He thinks women give a shit about male struggles

Women are completely, 100% self centered. They would shank a 12 year old for the chance to talk to Chad. Literal sociopaths.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>>24821188
You're 100% right
Normies can't empathize with us...

You guys are the only support we have, in our shitty lives...
>>
Kill yourself friend, if she has any motherly instinct left it'll fuck her up. But it doesn't sound like she does so she might just be silently relieved.
>>
>tfw my mother confessed to me that my dad is basically her beta bucks
kill me
>>
File: 1433864506756.jpg (16 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1433864506756.jpg
16 KB, 160x160
>>24821272
You didnt fail at failing
>>
>>24821646
What did she say? Are you jumping to conclusions?
>>
>>24821682
That's the prize winning positive attitude. See OP, there have to be failures in order for success to mean anything. The way I see it, I'm providing a valuable service to society by being a complete fucking screw up.
>>
File: thought.jpg (237 KB, 876x720) Image search: [Google]
thought.jpg
237 KB, 876x720
>mother admits that I have a shitty life
>I didn't even provoke the topic
She doesn't even feel guilt from what I can gather

Single mothers should be outlawed
>>
>>24821707
>be 19 or so
>get rejected horribly humiliatingly by crush
>it totally destroyed me and I was crying like a bitch at home
>my mother tried to console me but I just couldn't stop crying for a VERY long time
>at some point she just started crying too and told me that she was also rejected
>it was my dad's best friend
So now she settled for my dad and isn't really happy. I've noticed this before, she often dodges kisses and hugs, doesn't really show that much affection towards him etc. My sister has noticed it too, but what she said back then was basically a confession.
>>
Get over it
I assume that this isn't original
>>
>>24821856
Fuck you you normie fuck
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.