[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People live in a bubble these days, I'm always situationally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: being_prepared.jpg (49 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
being_prepared.jpg
49 KB, 720x960
People live in a bubble these days, I'm always situationally aware, sit with my back to walls with the best view of the entire establishment, always watch people coming and going, their body language, etc. Some will say I'm paranoid, I call it being prepared.
>>
preparing for hwat?
>>
nice shorts retard
>>
>>24820962
he's being prepared for pissing himself
>>
>>24820950
Someone shooting up the place
>>
>>24820766
>S&W SD9
Poorfag detected.
>>
>>24820997
is that person you? is that why you've unpocketed your pewpew?
>>
File: trustnoone.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trustnoone.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>24820766
and then you trip over nothing and break your neck.
>>
>>24820766
>sv9

it's so funny how it's the poor people that are the most eager to shoot/kill someone. Pretty cute.
>>
Nigger with a gun look out
>>
>such is life in muriburgerclapstan
>>
>>24820766
They would kill the most situationally aware one
first

you have to be the second most situationally aware
>>
>See pewpew
>No an hero
GTFO faggot
>>
They probably thought I was just moving out of the way, but I was actually moving into their blind spot to prepare an attack. I had a 5 step plan prepared to take out all of them. And anybody else who tried to get in the way.
>>
If you ever needed evidence that the United States suffers from a culture of fear and paranoia, OP is it.

That's no way to live.
>>
Why you are so attached to life,for what are you prepared,for defending your pathethic life to live some years longer then end like evryone else,i dont even look when i cross street and i fuck prostitute without condom who goves fuck
>>
File: Smile.jpg (19 KB, 352x344) Image search: [Google]
Smile.jpg
19 KB, 352x344
>>24821142
and what do you think is going to happen when they kill the first and second situationally aware guy

i as the third situationally aware guy will survive
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.