[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. BLM is about to be voted Person of the Year by Tim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
Hey guys. BLM is about to be voted Person of the Year by Time Magazine. I think it's time that we step in and stop that.

http://www.today.com/news/times-person-year-2015-caitlyn-jenner-donald-trump-isis-join-t59931
http://time.com/4136910/person-of-the-year-shortlist-2015/

Click the first link and vote for Trump! We can't let those Dindus win.
>>
Done and done. Feels good bros
>>
bump in the name of our glorious future leader
>>
>>24820697
>activistS (plural)
>Person of the Year (singular)

That poll is a joke anyway.
>>
Let's go guys!
>>
I voted for my homie, Poutine.
>>
>>24820697
You can't make a hashtag that attacks white people constantly person of the year.

I'll gladly put my vote in for Trump. If TIME actually uses BLM as their cover, I will shit talk them for the rest of my life.
>>
>>24820860
person of the year is about the most influential/talked about individual, not always the person considered the most morally pure. Baghdadi is on that list.
>>
File: 1410174613679.gif (708 KB, 270x230) Image search: [Google]
1410174613679.gif
708 KB, 270x230
>mfw you actually think this survey decides who is person of the year
>>
>>24820836
>>24820860
wrong post reply shit

origional goddamn post
>>
>Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

What the FUCK

why would you give somebody like this attention?
>>
>>24820985
Well he has been influential tbqh family
>>
>>24820860
Hitler was Times person of the year one year m8
>>
File: 1435181050263.png (497 KB, 600x805) Image search: [Google]
1435181050263.png
497 KB, 600x805
>>24821079
Probably because he was a fucking god
>>
>>24820697
black lives matter activists will win regardless of the votes. Time used to be pretty cool but it's keked itself like every other media organization
>>
>>24821204
Too bad he ran his military campaign into the ground
>>
these are the fucking candidates for person of the year?

what in the actual fuck?
>>
>>24821204
too bad he an hero'd
>>
>>24821204
More like a little bitch who would rather blow his brains out than accept responsibility for sending many of his countrymen out to die
>>
>BLM "activist"
fuck man, i better get to posting on twitter, i could be time's person of the year if i crybully enough
>>
>>24821204
It's funny because fascist regimes are really oppressive and they wouldn't be very fun to live in unless you hate your freedom.
>>
File: 1445117171268.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
1445117171268.gif
1 MB, 294x350
>trump nominated and winning
>Bernie not even on the ballot

Reddit btfo again
>>
>>24821247
Yeah, a series of unfortunate mistakes and bad descisions. Overall I think even if Russia didn't get involved the US would have eventually seeing as Roosevelt was itching for a war with Hitler for some time. The war would have ended later but the outcome would have been similar, of course without the Soviet occupation of Germany
>>24821299
Look at what happened to Mussolini, the Russians were even worse than that so I can't really blame him
>>24821324
I'd rather live in a fascist all white country than our 66% white "democracy"

But hey maybe if you live in a European country that hasn't seen all the joys of diversity I can't blame you
>>
>Black lives matter activists

like the BLM activist who sent fake death threats to other BLM activists in order to make themselves look like victims?

like the BLM activists who started the #FuckParis hash tag after the Paris massacres?

like the BLM activists who claimed a hate crime had occurred when they found dog shit near a black cultural center that turned out to be from a blind girl's seeing-eye dog?

like the BLM activists who stormed a library and assaulted students just for trying to study?

what fucking heroes they are
>>
Heli Der Trumpen
>>
>>24821371
>I'd rather live in a fascist all white country than our 66% white "democracy"
Why do you care so much about race that you would throw away your quality of life?
>>
>>24820697
im honestly surprised clockmed didnt make the list
>>
>>24821395
>throw away your quality of life
oh yes because the quality of life is so great in america.
its shit.
you need private healthcare because taxes are wasted on dindus.
dindus riot if police stand up to them.
knockout game targeting white people.
media portraying whitey as evil and niggers as innocent cherubs.
>>
>>24821432
Probably because anyone who read into the story knows it was a scam and don't want to remind people that the media ran it as an islamaphobia piece.
>>
>>24821461
fascism is not the best solution
>can only look at state-approved art
>can only listen to state-approved music
>can only participate in state-approved pass-times
>can only have state-approved opinions
>if you don't like it you're murdered
but hey at least my neighbours are white
>>
>>24821461

anon, you are really a half glass empty type of person, you won't find happiness anywhere irl
>>
File: 1437541817663.jpg (61 KB, 592x865) Image search: [Google]
1437541817663.jpg
61 KB, 592x865
>>24821395
Because the quality of life in the US is pretty poor. I don't really care that much about freedom, Nazi Germany wasn't as oppressive as its made out to be, it encouraged a sense of community which there is almost none in the US. I never said things would be perfect, but in my opinion they would be preferable.
>>
I can't vote.

All I get are a ton of LSOs and tracking cookies from those websites.
>>
>>24820915
But senpai, who is more moral than he who follows the teachings of God? Baghdadi is the most moral of all of us.
>>
>>24821395
Lesser races will inevitably bring the quality of life down to their level.
>>
>>24821606
Can you rationalize that without using le slippery slope meme?
>>
>>24820697

It's mostly joblessniggers who do this shit
>>
>>24821692
Can you actually prove that or did you just make it up because it suits your world view?
>>
>>24821532
>quality of life in the US is pretty poor
The quality of life in the US/Western Europe in the past 30 years is empirically the best in world history. There has never been a more safer, prosperous, wealthier period ever.

>but...but i don't have a gf
Your problem, not the US's.
>>
>>24821532
>it encouraged a sense of community

so a failed normie, huh?
>>
>>24821532
>I don't really care that much about freedom
Freedom is everything
>>
>>24820697
I hope this was sent to pol you know they wouldn't allow this
>>
>>24821532
some great man once said that those who give up their freedom hoping for safety only deserve getting fucked in the ass
>>
>>24821718

Research & common sense
>>
>>24821863
>Research
Where can I find the dissertation on 'Unemployed Blacks and their role in Times magazine votes'?
>>
>>24820697
>not voting for our beloved caliph
>>
>>24821719
The US is not more prosperous, wealthy, or safe than the fifties. You may be confusing those things for the cumulative amassment of resources over time since then thus guaranteeing we overall have more things now than we did then, however, it comes at the cost of record-breaking debt (disqualifying wealth), lack of vertical mobility in many career/"career" sectors (disqualifying prosperity), and more crime now than then (disregarding a bubble in the decades in-between, and thus disqualifying safety).

Sure, it's better than the 1500s or 1800s, but from post-WW2 golden era, there is a currently shallow but still marked decline.
>>
File: 1449471809159.jpg (134 KB, 788x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449471809159.jpg
134 KB, 788x1000
>>24821629
It's not a meme, it's only a logical fallacy if the comparisons can't be found
>>24821719
there's more to quality of life then being able to live to 100 because you have a fake heart, or being able to have a choice of dragon or horse dildo

Not everything was perfect, and I do realize things have improved in some aspects but look at the way things are going, Sweden has increasingly become much more dangerous since 1975
>>24821736
nope
>>24821740
Hey I can't really argue with you, but look at what freedom has gotten us, definitely pros and cons
>>24821808
Yeah I love these founding father arguments, do you think Ben Franklin would be OK with bringing in tons of low IQ uneducated 3rd worlders? It's not even losing freedom to tell these economic migrants to fuck off, it's definitely safe though. When Ben Franklin said this he wasn't aware of our current situations and what brought about them.
>>
>>24821981
>do you think Ben Franklin would be OK with bringing in tons of low IQ uneducated 3rd worlders?
well americans brought over 1/4 of the african population before and during his lifetime
>>
>>24822038
and they were treated as an underclass used only for cheap labor, Ben Franklin didn't consider them equal, they were workers

>1/4

where is this fucking number coming from? The majority of slaves went to Brazil and the rest of South America (If we're talking trans Atlantic) The Arab slave trade had many more than that as well.
>>
>>24822099
Ben Franklin was an abolitionist. He honestly cared about freedom. He may not agree with modern day immigration policy, but at least you live in a country where you can disprove and campaign against the state's decisions instead of being sent to the gulags.
>>
>>24822246
Being an abolitionist doesn't mean he believed they were the same. Hell Lincoln liked the idea of sending them back to Africa. The idea of all races being the same is very modern and doesn't really have any solid proof for the claim.

We do have freedom in America but it is under attack, yesterday Obama said we should not allow anyone on a no fly list to purchase a weapon, hey they sounds great but there is no legal proceeding to get put on a watchlist. They decide you are a threat, put you on a list (you do not get to defend yourself and state why you don't belong on the list, it is done without your knowledge.) American citizens are already spied on, and if deemed a terror threat you can be sent to a secret prison. I'm not saying the US is as bad as the USSR but I don't think this was the freedom Ben Franklin had in mind.
>>
>>24821461
>knockout game
Grandpa get off 4chan
>>
I hate Trump, but will vote for him in this poll.

It's a hashtag movement and cherry picking videos when looking under a microscope from social media echo chambers which don't have an actual goal in mind. It's easy to perceive supposed injustice in anything when you don't consider the statistics or other factors that lead to the supposed biases you rally against and simply rely on emotional outrage to drive your narrative. The mainstream media has been spurring on these supposed racial shitstorms, and people just digest whatever narrative they want to hear about it. Meanwhile, the media giants line their coffers by having endless speculation in the absence of evidence in these high profile cases. Getting quite sick of it.
>>
File: 1336186705971.jpg (70 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
1336186705971.jpg
70 KB, 248x252
>Travis Kalanick

literally who?
>>
>>24822407
>Being an abolitionist doesn't mean he believed they were the same
Right but even knowing that he still believed they deserved freedom.

There are violations of freedom in America, but they aren't nearly as intrusive or consequential as under fascism. Last I heard the bill to have people on the no-fly list not be able own guns was not approved. Under fascism there would be no opposition to the states laws, and they would have every reason to disarm the people.
>>
>>24822504
made Uber which is a app or something where you look for some potential rapist/murdered to drive you around for awhile
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.