[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weird things Elliot Rodger did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
>used to drive out to a golf course almost daily to walk around and never actually played golf
>drove all the way to Arizona to buy some lottery tickets
>filled a super soaker up with orange juice and shot random girls with it from his BMW
>threw a latte at two girls who didn't smile back at him
>heard his sister having sex with her boyfriend and stood outside her bedroom door, lessoning to it all
>obsessively blanked the Justin Bieber page on Wikipedia when he got bored
>commonly drove his BMW around town just to lesson to 80's music
>cried in the bathroom of a bookstore for a hour straight because a girl didn't return his gaze
>masturbated by rubbing his dick on the edge of his bed sometimes
I'm making a sort of, "highlights" of his manifesto.

Anybody got anything to contribute?
>>
>>24820476
Why do you make this same thread every day you fucking autist
>>
I can't believe he included 90% of the shit he wrote in his manifesto. I wouldn't write about Samuel plunging his penis into my sister if I knew everyone would be reading it.
>>
>>24820535
? This is the first time I've made a Elliot Rodger thread since September.

He is the supreme gentleman and the hero of the Beta uprising, after all.
>>
>>24820546
The guy was a legitimate fucking lunatic.

Also cruising around town listening to 80's music is pretty nice, too bad his car wasn't even nearly as cool as he thought it was.
>>
>>24820476

http://elliot-rodger.wikia.com/wiki/Elliot_Rodger_Wikia

Lets build something bro
>>
>>24820476
>obsessively blanked the Justin Bieber page on Wikipedia when he got bored

where do you get this from? I've searched the wikipedia page history trying to find his ip.
>>
>>24820649
He said so himself, he often blanked the page and made several different youtube accounts to spam Justin Biebers videos with full caps nerd rage.
>>
>>24820476
he was a leo
him and whatshisface who shot up umpqua
>>
>>24820476
>lessoning
>lesson
Lesson up boys, we got a real idiot here.
>>
>>24820722
Roastie gettin' toasty

original
r
i
g
i
n
a
l
>>
>>24820476

Op are you here? Holy shit I've found something interesting you'll love, gimme a moment.
>>
File: elliotforigves.png (154 KB, 1228x604) Image search: [Google]
elliotforigves.png
154 KB, 1228x604
>>24820476
>made a plan but dident think of locks
>>
File: 1416003434522.jpg (54 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1416003434522.jpg
54 KB, 511x428
Am I the only one who finds his videos (except for the cringy parts in his car) pretty comfy? I'd totally hang out with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu6NKHtLzks
>>
>>24820852

check out
>>24820993
>>
For a quick laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
>>
>>24820988
No you're not. I would hang out with him too. He seemed really lonely. All he wanted was some company. I wish the supreme gentlemen the best of luck in the afterlife.
>>
>>24820852
>>24821025
I'm here. Interesting.
>>
>>24820566
>He is the supreme gentleman
dubs of truth.
>>
ELLIOT BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU1Bo7j8FQE
>>
>>24821058
He didn't want your kind of company, faggot.
>>
>>24820476
>supreme things Elliot Rodger did

ftfy
>>
>>24820988
I find it comfy too. But I wouldn't hang with this shithead.
>>
>>24821277
>the time of the day
I'm sick of those fuckers who uses that phrase.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.