[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw traveling the world with your dad I had plans to take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
File: 1446185005334.jpg (135 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1446185005334.jpg
135 KB, 800x800
>tfw traveling the world with your dad

I had plans to take a year off and travel to Most of South America, Spain-Portugal-Italy-France-Germany-England-Ireland-Japan and Australia. My dad came up to me and asked if he can travel with me. I'm 25 and my dad is 66. He offered to pay most of my travel expenses. He said he wanted to see the world before he dies. To me this is really embarrassing to be seen with my dad while I'm trying to go on an adventure for myself. I'm scared people won't think me traveling is as cool because now it's with my parent coming along. On the other hand it is cool that he would help pay for it. I'm really torn about this.
>>
you selfish sack of shit.

take him a long, you're not 12 years old and going to the grocery store where the "cool" kids might see you with your lame dad. when hes fucking dead and in the ground if you rejected him like you are planning to you will fucking regret it. take it from someone who has never even met their father, TAKE HIM WITH YOU. and cherish the memories together. fucking asshole.
>>
>>24820354
if you want alone time to explore i am sure he wouldn't mind sitting at the hotel for an evening or two. it's not like you will be together as a pair 24/7. just voice your concerns and i'm sure he would understand and give you time to go bang some cheap ladyboy hooker.
>>
what is wrong with you? No one would even care. Bet most people would think its cool how feather and son travel the world together. You sound really insecure. Would kill to do something like this with my dad.
>>
Jesus christ man, take your fucking dad.
Tell him you will want some alone time traveling since you are younger and such, but there is no way you can't take him you selfish ungrateful fuck
>>
Just adventure with him
Take the year to bond together, enjoy some father-son time
He's got another 20 years at most you've got another 70
Having him come along for the journey this one time isn't gonna kill you, anon

And honestly no one's gonna care and even if they do. Who fucking cares?
>>
>>24820402
this op if you reject your dad you are a fucking nigger for life
>>
>>24820354
>traveling with your dad
haha, fag
>>
>>24820354
Traveling the world is something that many people want to do but not a lot of people get the opportunity. If this is something your dad would like to do before he dies it would be cruel to leave him behind. How is being seen with your dad embarrassing anyway? It's usually mums that are embarrassing. Dads are bros
>>
File: 1448996887099.jpg (11 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
1448996887099.jpg
11 KB, 255x253
>>24820354
Man, just fucking take him. Who cares what they fucking think. Are you really that self concious that you're embarrassed by your parents. What are you, fucking 14?
>>
>>24820354
I don't know you but I hate you
Take your old man you sack of shit
>>
kill your fucking worthless self op.

this has potential to be the greatest, most meaningful time of your life and you worry that you wont look "cool" with your dad. just fucking die you piece of shit.
>>
Be happy you can even do this trip with your dad, he'll be happy you can even do this trip at all
I'd die to travel the world
Really, just take him, not like any thing's gonna happen where you're gonna need to be alone because "lame old guys aren't allowed"
>>
How the fuck is a dad embarrassing? I was embarrassed by him when I was 12, but I grew up and took him everywhere he's always wanted until the day he died.

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>24820354
holy fuck, you've got the brain of a 12yo
ungrateful piece of shit, off yourself
>>
>>24820354
A masterclass in bait
>>
>>24820354
Are you kidding me? I would kill an innocent person to have this kind of opportunity with my dad. How are you going to feel when you're at his funeral in ten years and you remember the time you rejected this offer?

>>24820445
Exactly! Dads were young at one point. He will understand that you want time to yourself. He doesn't even have to sit at the hotel. You can say "Hey Dad, why don't you go see that attraction over there while I go see this attraction here"
>>
File: 120086-5012884-8600.jpg (37 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
120086-5012884-8600.jpg
37 KB, 720x540
>>24820354
Take your dad you stupid cunt. I travelled around Turkey for a month with mine and nobody gave two fucks, some saw it as good because it was like I was fulfilling some duty towards him. In your case there is an ACTUAL duty to fullfill, i.e. allowing your elderly father to have one last adventure before death. Don't be so selfish you spasticated robot.

>i'm scared people won't think me traveling is as cool

>mfw
>>
>>24820354
>This selfish @ 25 y.o.
You also a limp-wristed faggot as well? Take your dad. Family bonding is always seen as a positive thing.
>>
File: amadeusoldsalieri.jpg (48 KB, 391x455) Image search: [Google]
amadeusoldsalieri.jpg
48 KB, 391x455
I'm genuinely mad, this is the best bait i've ever seen. Fuck.
>>
>>24820354
I understand that you want to do this on your own.

Maybe you will regret though if you dont take the chance to have such a great experience with your dad.

Just be honest and tell him how you feel and make up a compromise, say that he is going to travel with your for a specific time or region but then you will split up and carry on your own. He should understand that and you can have both.

I am a wise man, you are welcome.
>>
I know this is bait but fuck you for even having to think about this. Take your old man and appreciate him while you can.
>>
you're 25 but you sound like a 14 year old that just hit started to hit puberty and is too "cool" to be seen with his dad. Seriously dude grow the fuck up. You're getting a once in a life time chance to travel the world, I haven't even left the US.
>>
children take notes

this is how you bait
>>
In my family it's kind of a tradition that we travel together. My grandfather travelled with my father to Russia and Africa, I travelled with my father to Europe and Africa. Sometimes you get on each other's nerves but it's fine. I don't see why two grown men travelling with each other would be seen as "uncool".
>>
>>24820354
Take him OP.
Not all of us have dads who are willing to do this cool stuff. I would love to do this with my dad.
>>
File: 1449184610062.jpg (184 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1449184610062.jpg
184 KB, 665x662
>travel the world
>travel the world
>travel the world
>>
File: 1424846396553.jpg (65 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1424846396553.jpg
65 KB, 665x662
>>24820354
holy shit you fucking faggot take him with you you fucking massive cunt I will fucking find you and rip open your anus with my fucking flaccid cock
>>
>>24820354
can i come with too?
>>
How will you handle the raw sexual tension between you two every night?
>>
It's retarded if you don't want to do it just because you're embarrassed. But I can completely understand if it's because you just don't want to do something like that with your father. The idea of being locked in extremely close contact with my father all over the world for an entire year is not something I like. I'd rather stay home than do that.
>>
Fuck you.

I traveled with my dad across the seas when I was young and it was the best time of my life. Everyone I tell about it says how lucky I was to have that kind of relationship with my father. If I could I would do it again in a heartbeat and go everywhere we didn't before, but neither of us can afford to anymore so really that's the last real memory I'll have with him before he dies since now he's drowning in debt due to his dealings with women.

Go with your dad and have a fucking awesome time.
>>
>obvious bait
>everybody bites it

i love r9k
>>
>>24820354
OP, he is your fucking dad. No one will think any less of you. Hell, normies might like you better for putting yourself aside and making your dad happy, something niggers never had a chance to do.
>>
>>24820402
I agree, and I have allways lived with my dad
>>
>>24821026
But if you don't have that kind of relationship, the entire time would probably just be hell.
>>
>>24821087
Hilarious how easy it is.
>posting on r9k
>worrying about public humiliation
How obvious can op be
>>
>Dad is 72
>too old for serious travelling
I would fucking kill to take my dad back to Amsterdam. Dont be an ungrateful bitch, Im lucky to get to watch a movie with the guy.
>>
>>24820354
I think it's cooler to have your dad along, especially if you are doing it so he can see the world before he dies. Quit being such a fucking baby
>>
Honestly, just fucking do whatever you want. Its a pretty situational thing. Like for me, personally, I wouldn't take my dad cuz he's a dick who doesn't appreciate culture and never talks to me. Maybe for you its different.
>>
>>24820354
you're such a fucking scumbag piece of shit
>>
>>24820354
>Japan
Why are you asking?
>>
>>24820354
You're a piece of shit, OP. Go hug your dad right now and tell him that you want him to come with you.

Imagine if you didn't take him, and then he dies, and you have to deal with that on your shoulders forever.

It's not like you'll have to spend the whole trip attached at the hip, he probably understands that you're both adults
>>
>>24820354
Even considering saying no to him means you are a fucking terrible person. I'd say kill yourself but that would make your dad sad and your dad sounds awesome so I wouldn't wish that on that.

This isn't high school anymore you retarded asshole. Nobody will care if you're with your dad, if anything they'll think it's really nice.

My dad has no desire to see the world and only cares about sports. I'd love to do something like this with him.
>>
>>24821353
100% agreed, kill yourself, you selfish piece of shit.
>>
File: 1444781351904.png (26 KB, 785x873) Image search: [Google]
1444781351904.png
26 KB, 785x873
I wish my dad cared about me enough to ask me to travel the world with him.
>>
>>24820354
Travelling with your dad is fucking awesome stop being a huge faggot you piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 250x242
>>24820354
You don't deserve your dad, you faggot.
I wanna fucking stab you.
>>
>>24820354
I understand your concerns, but this is a great opportunity to spend some time with your family. If you don't go with him you'll always regret it.

Go with him but agree to take some regular time apart to do your own thing. You don't always have to do the same thing. Split up for a week or two at a time, then meet up again. You've got a year, you don't have to spend it all together.
>>
>>24820354
My dad's 70, and he's not going to get to see shit before he dies. Enjoy the trip, dude.
>>
>>24821087
Bullshit, I know people like op, and Some of my family is like this too.
>>
What the fuck is going on in this thread? Since when do "robots" enjoy spending time with their families so much that they want to spend a year in close contact with them?
>>
File: 1403246925251.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1403246925251.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
Traveling the world's only fun if you can get fucked. If you're not getting fucked here, why would you get fucked in Italy, Senegal, Japan, or Peru?
>>
>>24821890
chicks did foriegn dudes. especially white american guys. I heard even fat ugly robots like us can get model looking girls from japan and sea.
>>
Damn totally feel you on this one. And it does make you more of a loser. Like a little kid who thinks he went "camping" in his backyard with his family.

If you could you should travel alone but you should also take your dad to some of your other travels. He's getting old and is probably one of the few chances to bond.
>>
>>24820354
That's not embarassing, that's actually pretty cool you dumbass.
>travelling because you want normies to think that you're cool
>>
>>24820354
Nigger I am 15 and my dad is 65 I'm meant to be the one in the insecure faggot phase mfker I make them to see my dad as often as I can(doesn't live with me) because I know at 65 you never know which time I see him will be his last and If I was your age I would take that offer in a heartbeat because if you dont the regret will kill you inside when he's long gone, don't even funking think of declining anon idc if your dad mows the front lawn naked or embarrasses you infront of girls don't be a top tier nigger
>>
>>24822431
*I make time not "them"
>>
Just ditch him in every city and reunite at the airport.
>>
>>24820354
you are 25...travel with your dad before he dies, and travel by yourself when he can no longer move...who knows, one day you might even travel with your son
>>
>all these normies suggesting OP take his dad
Don't get C U C K E D, OP.
>>
>>24820354
I understand your feelings OP and I've had the same sentiments about that sort of idea before, but you will feel much better about having taken him along, than not doing so
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.