[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else here BORN IS THIS PARTICULAR TIME PERIOD?? XD XD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 90s.jpg (63 KB, 960x825) Image search: [Google]
90s.jpg
63 KB, 960x825
anyone else here BORN IS THIS PARTICULAR TIME PERIOD?? XD XD haha us 90s kids right
>>
>I'm a butt hurt millennial realizing my generation is worth even less than the cultural wasteland of the 90s
>>
>>24820283
anyone born 95+ is a millennial chump
>>
>>24820251
If you were born 96 or later you're NOT a 90's kid, as you'd be to young to actually be able to remember what it was like. Also please stop with this fucking meme, it's only used by fucking millenial underage faggots who like to pose as something they are not.
>>
>>24820283

I was born in 1985, fag.
>>
>>24820251
>born in 96
>no cable or internet till 07
>exclusively watched VHS tapes of late 80s and 90s television recordings
I still don't try to convince people I am a le 90s kid xDD
>>
>>24820473
>born in 96
>routinely watched classic movies from the library on VHS well into the 2000s
>no cable to this day
>used Windows 95, 98, and XP with dialup until 2007
I do wish I was an actual 90s kid though.
>>
>"Coming soon to theatres..."
>"summer, 1998"
>>
Lol I thought they were talking about remembering emojis. That doesn't seem very 90s...
>>
>Born 92
>Roll my eyes everytime some millenial twat goes "like omg im tots a 90's kid!"
>They probably think DOS is some sort of elite hacker operating system
>They probably couldn't even identify a single 90's cultural icon before 96 even if it bit them on the butt
>I bet outside of their smart phones and retarded millenial culture they wouldn't actually want to live in that time frame because "it's tots a problematic time period!"
>>
It's actually pretty funny. My younger brother (born ~1996) is constantly going on about how great the 90s were. He plays Green Day in the shower every single morning.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 640x960
Hahakekiro
>>
>>24820251
I'm a 00s kid and I remember that.
>>
>>24821938
No one actually cares as long as you're not being a massive faggot for trying to pose as an actual 90's kid.
>>
>>24820251
Ugh I don't like this "let's make fun of normie memes!" meme. It's annoying. Please stop.
>>
>>24822016
then go somewhere else bitch boy
>>
File: O-NV.jpg (176 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
O-NV.jpg
176 KB, 1663x1247
>>24822016
And don't let the fucking door hit your ass on the way out, cunt.
>>
>>24820251
>>24820283
>>24820394

"millenial" includes people who were teenagers at the turn of the century, that includes 30-something year olds.

That being said, if you call yourself a 90s kid and you were born after the very early 90s, you need to stop pretending. You were a 90s toddler and a 00s kid
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.