[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Brought a book >Brought a pencil >Going to write down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1448993939226.jpg (655 KB, 3264x1952) Image search: [Google]
1448993939226.jpg
655 KB, 3264x1952
>Brought a book
>Brought a pencil
>Going to write down my dreams
How long until I lucid dream? I want to hold hands and cuddle my oneitis
>>
>>24820212
do you really think keeping a dream journal is all it takes to lucid dream topkek
>>
>>24820212
i want to kiss her chest
>>
Katya is such a slut.
>>
>>24820227
It actually gets you surprisingly far. At the very least you'll have extreme improvements in dream recall which can be almost as enjoyable. Assuming you actually do it every day which is the hard part.
>>
>>24820245
that's not her

i-is it?
>>
>>24820212
K-katya?!
>>
>>24820350
N-newfag?!
>>
>>24820289
>>24820227
What else am I meant to do?
I've tried pinching my skin 100+ times a day, and it's resulted in my only lucid dream.
But it's difficult to remember, especially as 1 dream in months isn't a huge amount of motivation.
>>
I'm going to go and make myself a sandwich
There'd better be a reply for me to read by the time I get back.
Mark my words
>>
File: lucid.png (93 KB, 1366x728) Image search: [Google]
lucid.png
93 KB, 1366x728
>>24820212
lucid dreaming original post
>>
>>24820586
I did this twice and it was the most horrifying thing I ever experienced. That was, until I had a scary LSD trip, but even then I wasn't feeling as panicked at as I was in sleep paralysis.
>>
>>24820586
>tfw almost had a lucid dream last week
>pussied out when I heard loud as fuck footsteps
>>
>>24820245
>>24820301
>>24820350
>>24820357
That's /rose/ fuckbois. How do you not know this.
>>
>>24820212
Results vary. It might be right away, it might be months; I have no way of knowing if you have a high or low aptitude for it. And don't expect all lucid all night every night, it doesn't work like that.

The whole point of keeping a dream journal is to look for patterns. Recognizing them will help you know when you're dreaming, same as with reality checks. Also, stop pinching yourself. Try clocks, mirrors, reading. If you make the sensation of being pinched too familiar, you'll end up being able to dream it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.