[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >after finishing high school i was a NEET for 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1443478436007.jpg (3 KB, 125x118) Image search: [Google]
1443478436007.jpg
3 KB, 125x118
>be me
>after finishing high school i was a NEET for 6 months
>mom starts pressuring me into leaving NEETdom
>"if you don't get your ass of the couch and do something i'm going to kick you out"
>ok mom
>took a course and became a welder
>while working full time, studied and passed on a public university (which are free where i live)
>working full time and studying at university
>when i'm home i'm obviously tired so i just go to bed
>last weekend my mom is talking to me while we are eating dinner
>"anon why don't you speak with me anymore, don't you love your family"
WHAT MUST I DO TO SATISFY THIS WOMAN
>>
Move out fag lol also welder? Heavy diesel mechanics or might as well suck cock for cash you sluttie boipuss
>>
>>24820121
Unless i want to live in a slum renting a place (even with a roommate) would take almost all of my income.
>>
>>24820050
>WHAT MUST I DO TO SATISFY THIS WOMAN

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY
>>
after graduating hs, I was working a dead end job for 3 years

Now I feel like a failure, and so alienated from my peers. I'm going to try to do college anyway.
>>
>>24820050
>WHAT MUST I DO TO SATISFY THIS WOMAN
You already know what to do OP.
>>
Ignore that bitch and keep doing what you're doing. If you stop now she'll never respect you. If you lose the respect you've lost everything. She'll call you weak and a complainer
>>
>>24820282
I just can't fathom why she would think that
It's not like i'm leaving my family to use drugs or go to parties.
>>
>>24820307
Same reason stay at home bitches leave their hard working husbands for "emotional neglect". They want constant attention but from people who are successful. Roastie whores
>>
>>24820399
This. They also can't understand how successful people can't pay them the same attention that a kid in school can.
>>
>>24820399
She has my brother and all those relatives to give attention to her
My dad even defended me but now she is constantly annoying me about how i didn't go with them when they visited my grandmother (even if i had a test on that same day and couldn't skip class)
>>
Women aren't worth satisfying. If you live a good life and they still complain, they are at fault.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.