[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you vegan yet? Don't you think animals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: vegains.jpg (106 KB, 779x655) Image search: [Google]
vegains.jpg
106 KB, 779x655
Why aren't you vegan yet?

Don't you think animals deserve rights too?
>>
>>24820001
We're animals, too. They can have their rights after they kill us all or learn to do the shit we can do.
>>
>>24820001
All I know for sure is OP doesn't deserve any rights
>>
>>24820001
They fucking kill us too, go ahead and try to be nice to a wild tiger.
>>
I have nothing against vegans but I hate that steroid using dickweed
>>
>>24820001
Hell I dont even think all humans should have rights
>>
>>24820001
1) I like meat
2) I am able to buy it
3) I am able to eat it
4) I will
Might makes right, as long as animals don't organize and overthrow their oppressors in the slaughterhouses, I don't give a shit. We're superior and it is out natural right to do with the inferiors as we please.
>>
>>24820001
No

Fucking retarded, gay and degenerate notion tb.h.
Perfect for you OP
>>
File: 1424679814928.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1424679814928.png
21 KB, 900x900
>rights
I see this meme has been posted again
>>
File: 1448491567246.jpg (92 KB, 619x386) Image search: [Google]
1448491567246.jpg
92 KB, 619x386
robots suicides every day, but sure lets think about the animals

Also animals are fucking normies, they get laid and are social fuck em
>>
I love meat too much.You wake up around 10 am Saturday morning and hear a hissing popping sound,walk into the kitchen and somebody is frying bacon.I'm sorry I can't turn that down and frankly I don't give a shit if it kills me

>inb4 "lel,likes meat what a fag"
>>
actual vegan here, ama
>>
Thank you very much doc.
>>
>>24820001
That guy is a faggot. Here is a video of a funnier faggot explaining why.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn8Rd3efEqk
>>
>>24820181
>Le bacon reddit maymay

Fuck off. It's OK but roast chicken and steak are just as good and don't give you bowel cancer.
>>
>>24820200
Do you feel tired all the time?
Do you work out?
What do you eat in the morning?
Do you drink coffee?
>>
>>24820001
>wanting to literally get green skin
ill pass
>>
>>24820390
>Do you feel tired all the time?
Yes, but I have unrelated insomnia

>Do you work out?
Normally 3 times a week, but not so much recently due to uni

>What do you eat in the morning?
Toast or cereal. Maybe sausages and tofu scramble if I've got time.

>Do you drink coffee?
Yep! 2 cups a day
>>
File: 1448485434744.jpg (42 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1448485434744.jpg
42 KB, 500x376
NON MEAT EATERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!!
>>
free Willy? fuck that. free my uncle Willy.

tl ;dr : we don't have rights, we have privileges.
>>
>>24820505

forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4jZ_BV4MQ4
>>
I'm not a vegan because humans were meant to be omnivorous and I like meat. Vegangains is a pretty annoying kid in every way, he puts out fallacious spun information that's intended to make you think if you eat any meat at all you're going to get cancer or some shit. His whiny voice combined with that sanctimonious attitude about others eating meat really puts him over the top. Then he'll turn around from being sanctimonious and tell whoever he's feuding with on youtube to kill themselves or that he'll cut their throats reveals him to be this massive fucking childish hypocrite. I'll never understand why that fag has subscribers or why people on this board find him interesting.
>>
>>24820638
when will the "humans were meant to be omnivores" meme end? It's just fucking bullshit tbqh
Yes we can digest meat but so can many, if not most, four limbed herbivores. We also get cholesterol problems like the other herbivores, while the omnis and carnivores have no problems.
Go figure, we only have those problems when we eat meat/dairy or things with cholesterol, which are animal products, aka not herbivore material.
>>
>>24820001
I'm not a special snowflake :^)
>>
Reminder that if you're not a vegetarian then you should be fine with people killing dogs and cats for fun.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.