[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>240 out of 300 women on Tinder get laid >Fewer than 50
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9
File: 2015-12-07-084540_562x878_scrot.png (152 KB, 562x878) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-07-084540_562x878_scrot.png
152 KB, 562x878
>240 out of 300 women on Tinder get laid
>Fewer than 50 out of 300 men get laid

Why are women so superficial?
>>
It's nothing superficial, it's guys won't get laid as often as women on a dating app.

Those women on there regardless of what they look like all stand a higher chance of getting smashed in, simply because they are women and will be inundated with requests, men will be the opposite.
>>
>>24820257
>It's nothing superficial
>literally top 10% of men fucking all the women
>"its not superficial XDDDD girls like personalities, its just its easier to be a girl XDDD"
>all the top men are muscular and have a big dick and are direct and to the point of having sex
>these are the same girls who will one day get married, and lie about their sexual partners and say "oh honey, size doesnt matter, i like you just the way you are XD"

i dont know why it kills my souls reading stuff like this. ive been on 4chan since 06 you'd think i'd get immune to stuff like this, but no. it just kills my soul every time i read about it

well, at the very least it makes me feel good knowing ill never be some beta provider faggot to some used up roastie whore. like i could never love a female, doesnt matter what my position on the social scale

just disgusts me though and though. THEY ARE ALL WHORES, SENPAI. ALL OF THEM
>>
>>24820257
when just a handful of guys are getting all the girls, doesn't that demonstrate that the women are picky and superficial and the men are not?
>>
File: 1403185284212.png (366 KB, 645x570) Image search: [Google]
1403185284212.png
366 KB, 645x570
>>24819950
>tfw I will never be a normie

On the one hand, this is not a cultural norm that I'm a fan of, this online "dating" and "hooking-up".

On the other hand, I couldn't possibly imagine how easy it must be to be one of those 50 guys when it comes to getting laid.
>>
>>24819950
>50 guys share 240 women

this is why patriarchy and the system men built worked for thousands of years

why even try anymore?
>>
>>24820387
Meant to say it's a cultural norm that I'm not a fan of.

I mean, we've gotten to the point where a woman simply needs to log on to the internet and they have a battalion of erect cocks to fill every one of their holes. Men, in general, are getting shafted by this.
>>
>sexology
Man, the bullshit degrees they come up with for women get dumber and dumber every year.
>>
>>24820364

it worries me that I'm beginning to think like this all the time but there's so much shit around me to reinforce this kind of standpoint

a classmate in uni wants my dick so bad and she has a successful football player boyfriend from italy, who's plus fucking rich and drives a mercedes
they only care about their base desires and nothing past that, he bored her now she wants something else
>>
How many of those 60 women not getting laid were actually trying to?
>>
>>24820519
probably most of them, they were on tinder after all.

i'm willing to bet that they were the rejects the top 50 men weren't interested in, and while the bottom 250 men may have been interested in them, those bottom 60 women STILL had their sights set on those top 50 men, and wouldn't settle for anything less.
>>
>>24820370

It's a tricky one to judge here desu. If you're a fat ugly chick that wants to get laid then you'll settle on an equally fat ugly dude eventually.

It's assuming that the top 50 guys were the chads getting laid despite the description. It could of been a majority of them (IE 30) taking the top pick of the top women (lets say 60) and the rest of the chicks picking the remaining men, both parties being average looking people.

Sure, everyone on tinder wants to hook up with someone attractive but wether or not it happens is another story.

To truely prove any superficialness, they should of done how many women swiped yes to the attractive dudes and how many men swiped yes to ugly chicks.
>>
>>24819950
Do you guys just sit here all the time making women hate threads? How is that any better than tumblr with feminazis hating on men?
>>
>>24820544
>and wouldn't settle for anything less.
whats wrong with having standards?
>>
>>24819950
>Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable

Indeed, that would be remarkable to a woman because getting laid comes so fucking easy to them
>>
>>24819950
>almost all girls like to keep it a secret
>>
>>24820544
I actually meant, "how many couldn't get laid?" Like they had no guys interested in them.

I feel like a lot of girls are just on there for the self-esteem boost. "Omg all these guys want2 fuck me Im so hawtttttXD"

And maybe a small amount have ridiculous standards and just aren't interested with any of the prospects.
>>
>>24820605
nope, i'm on tinder right now not getting laid and wondering if it's just because i'm one of the 250/300 men.
>>
>>24820616
nothing

enjoy living alone with your cats
>>
>>24820602
>If you're a fat ugly chick that wants to get laid then you'll settle on an equally fat ugly dude eventually.
or just find fat fetish chad.
>>
It's the 80-20 rule again
>>
>>24820616
did i say there was anything wrong with it?

no injustice is being done here.
>>
>>24820652

80-20 rule anon?

Please expand
>>
>>24820605
It's better because we actually have a sensible justification of complaining.

Women have it easier, plain and simple.
>>
>>24820636
Since when has there been a solid good relationship from tinder? Ive never heard of one so if anyone has a story/experience please flatter me.
>>
>>24820645
better that than with a guy who isnt perfect, seriously rather be alone.
>>
>>24820667
the top 20% of the men have sex with the top 80% of women
>>
>>24820636
Odds are you are
>>
>>24820671

Feminazis think the same way and present equally scant and lifeless arguments.

Tread carefully anon, you begin to sound like the enemy.
>>
>>24819950
>10% of the men fuck all of the women
desu disenfanchising beta males is a pretty bad idea and only leads to shittier ideas like islam

>polygamy leaves half the men without wives
>they get convinced by a scam artist that it's a good idea to blow themselves up for the chance of 72 virgins
islam was the first beta uprising.
>>
>>24820671
No you kinda dont. On tumblr fat and ugly girls complain and hate on men because they cant get laid while its the same shit with guys on here that make women hate threads. No one has it easy. Life is supposed to be hard.
>>
>>24820674

My college roommate last year found his first girlfriend on there. They were together for a couple months. But they only broke up because he's pretty much a psychopath and went back to his old routine of fucking a new girl every week.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 394x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 394x383
Smashed 3 females off of tinder before deleting it, had ton (150+) of matches that I never messaged too, after a short while on the site

One I saw a few times but it soon became clear she was a slag, the majority of fems see it as shopping for whatever endeavour they see fit

I'm also mixed-race, NEET, no car from London

white girls
>>
>>24820717
>>24820702

Not sure if troll or just really dumb. I'm not even going to explain this to you.
>>
>>24820754
>I'm also mixed-race
>white girls

mah half-nigga
>>
File: 1442754813919.jpg (26 KB, 461x417) Image search: [Google]
1442754813919.jpg
26 KB, 461x417
>wanna smash
Hell yeah I want to smash. Best game ever. 1v1 me 4 stocks no items on Battlefield.
>>
>>24820708
>>polygamy leaves half the men without wives
>>they get convinced by a scam artist that it's a good idea to blow themselves up for the chance of 72 virgins
>islam was the first beta uprising.
No need for that, most chads didn't survive the constant wars back then. Why do you think even their holy prophet was a war lord?
>>
>>24820761
>makes up excuses because it's hard to accept the truth.
Alright anon have fun in life.
>>
>>24820667
It's the pareto principle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

applicable to a lot of things, yes even sociosexual dynamics
>>
>>24820849

Cheers anon. I have come away with something useful from this board for once.
>>
80 20 is more than a meme.
>normalscum will still try to deny this
>>
>>24820441
it worked because most men died building civilization for women. only the strongest men survived and were thus attractive to women. beta men did not exist. now they do and there's simply no place in society for them and on top of that no one cares.
>>
>>24820679
it's strange how men are forgiving of women's flaws but women aren't forgiving of men's.

i wonder if it's a cultural thing (like women have been conditioned to expect princes), or whether it's a biological thing (if he isn't sexually attractive enough his genes must be inferior and loneliness is therefore better)

i'm tempted to think it's the former because studies famously show that women are becoming lonelier and unhappier the lower the marriage rates become over time.

can you elaborate some more please?
>>
>>24820501
If it's the truth, it's good that you think that way. Just know that the system doesn't have to be that way and keep resisting it until it changes. People will mock you but recognize that as them standing up for their unfair system; obviously they can't have recourse to the truth.
>>
>>24820966
>men are forgiving of women's flaws

You're not from around here are you?
>>
>>24820938
>it worked because most men died building civilization for women. only the strongest men survived and were thus attractive to women. beta men did not exist.

you have it backwards anon. risk-taking men were more likely to die, leaving the betas behind.

in the wild, alpha baboons are the first to feed and the betas and female baboons eat second. the alphas are more likely to eat something poisonous and die, and the females and betas more likely to survive. the alphas already passed on their genes by fucking the females younger, but the betas were more likely to survive.
>>
>>24820364

Basically think of it this way, if every fucking baker in town came and offered you cakes for existing, you would just pick the best ones to eat, cause you don't want to eat every fucking one of them, so you become picky. If one baker offers you cake and no one else does, you take what you get.
>>
>>24821032
refer to the OP post; the top 20% of men will happily fuck 80% of women but not the other way around. men are demonstrably more willing to look past a woman's flaws. women are demonstrably less willing to accept anything other than perfection.
>>
>>24820370

Men will just fuck anything, women are more picky for sex, that is nature. It is basically from when you had to fight to get your sperm into every female you could find in hopes of getting your genes out there while a woman had to worry about raising the little bastard.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>240 women on tinder get laid
>there's not a match? What I'm saying is, wouldn't every person on tinder HAVE to have a match either eh same person on tinder? I call bullshit.
>>
>>24821043
Guys need to become pickier, white knights need to man up. But self-conscious betas will need to fight the alphas because the alphas benefit from girls being picky.
>>
>>24821099
i'm not sure what you're saying but i imagined they just surveyed 300 men and 300 women who user tinder.
>>
>>24820370
It shows that men are mindless beasts when it comes to sex and never contemplate the consequences of having beast like standards.

Maybe if you didn't put pussy on a pedestal...
>>
>>24820979

but the right stance on this whole issue is so unpopular you're almost instantly labeled a maniac/weirdo when you speak up against it
there's nobody around me who would even consider taking something like that into consideration even if it's so logical and has uncountable facts to back it up
>>
>I am one of those 50
does that make me a chad?
>>
>>24821162
Then opt out. We're disenfranchised so we don't owe them anything. If anyone tries to give you any bullshit, kill them.
>>
>>24821123

What would they possibly gain from this? Basically they never get laid, then the uggo chicks just don't get laid either, not sure how this is a good prospect for anyone other than you dragging everyone into your misery.
>>
File: 1401573934661.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1401573934661.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
>>24819950
>80:20 has become 80:15

I can scarcely imagine how society will look when it's 80:5
>>
IF YOU ARE GETTING MATCHES YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW
>>
>>24821253
>What could men possibly gain from not being a white knight?
Self respect.
>>
>>24821253
Maybe guys like us don't get laid. The best we can hope for is respectful wives. Which will happen if we as a whole start rejecting women. They will understand that what they are doing is unfair. But maybe what will happen is that they'll bitch about it and bullshit to the point where one thinks hermitry is the most desirable thing in the end.
>>
File: 1437686194075.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1437686194075.gif
2 MB, 250x250
Women have become neo-Mormons
>>
>>24821319

I think we all know that isn't going to happen.

>>24821355

Why would they marry someone who is basically a self professed loser unless they get rich off it?
>>
>>24821394
I'm not a loser. Are you? They would marry you because they have to get married.
>>
>>24819950
>tfw I got laid off tinder
Am I really in the top 17%?
I'm like a manlet and she wasn't even fat or ugly.
>>
>>24821482

You are pissing and moaning on a board for losers, so yeah, I am pretty sure you are a loser of some sort.

They don't have to get married, women go without getting married all the time. Also, if they don't even fucking want you, why would you want to marry them? That's a sad fucking existence.
>>
>>24820761
He's right you moron.
>>
>>24821525
It means you need to get the fuck out
>>
File: 1400204550692.jpg (83 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1400204550692.jpg
83 KB, 750x600
Every day it feels like this is Fallout and the internet is a twisted vault experiment where they hypothesized that making sex covert and unemotional will collapse a society

I feel like Dumbledore when he tells Harry to make him keep drinking the nasty water no matter what he says then he finds out it's way worse than he thought it was and he begs Harry to stop but Harry doesn't give a fuck he just keeps emptying the seashell into his mouth
>>
>>24821076
>men don't really have a lot to care when it comes to getting their dick wet
No shit retard. I fail to see how this is a good trait or how it even supports your point.
>>
>>24820605
>How is that any better than tumblr with feminazis hating on men?
It isn't.
>>
>>24821962
>I fail to see how this is a good trait
never said it was
>or how it even supports your point
i said men are less picky than women and you agree, not sure what you're saying now.
>>
To be honest, if I had to wager, I would wager there are a lot more men signed up to Tinder than there are women on the app. I think it is a lot easier for women to get casual sex, and of the ones who want it, of course they are superficial, shallow whores who sleep with the top percentile super chads. Most women, though, in my experience, want a relationship, with an actual emotional connection. A lot of men, however, are thwarted wannabe chads who compromise and settle, inwardly resenting the woman they're with and deceiving them just to get some, which in turn jades the woman to men when it inevitably turns out the man they're with is a shitbag.

Emotionally solipsistic wannabe professional pussy destroyers deserve to be miserable and alone. I mean, are you twisted because you're bitter and alone, or are you bitter and alone because you're twisted? Superficial, shallow whores might overlook your hideous personality for a night of meaningless sex and then cry in the shower with self-disgust in the morning if you were 10/10 looks with a 10 inch dick, but if you weren't such a self-absorbed shithead, you might have some success with other human beings.
>>
>>24822482
oh boy that tumblr degree is paying
>>
>>24822482
> of course they are superficial, shallow whores who sleep with the top percentile super chads. Most women, though, in my experience
>"wellll, XDD in my REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE (not your online 4chan virgins fantasy ahhaahah XD) R E A L women (not your fake superficial types) want a relationship, and a emotional connection
>casually emits the fact that op's questionaire was sent to 300 random females and 300 random males

all whores, Senpai. all of them
>>
>>24822532
Would I characterize women who sleep around as superficial, shallow whores if I were from tumblr, you braindead cunt?

>>24822572
300 random men on Tinder. 300 random women on Tinder. Of course all women on Tinder are whores. That doesn't mean all women are whores.

Honestly, the only difference between superficial, shallow whores and a lot of /r9k/ posters is that superficial, shallow whores get laid. You're just as superficial. You're just as shallow. The fact you could take 300 random men from this board and not find a decent fucking human being doesn't mean there aren't decent men though.
>>
>>24822482
>Most women, though, in my experience, want a relationship, with an actual emotional connection

here's the thing though, as an alpha, after you fuck a woman silly on a one-night stand and you are both laying there in the post-coital glow, she will spill her guts in the most emotionally honest way imaginable. she will lay bare her soul and spell out her hopes and dreams to you, unabashed and without shame, because she has nothing more she needs from you; she got what she wanted already.

now that is an emotional connection. men who do this aren't miserable and alone. they have the deepest connections to women possible.

but it's different type of relationship for a provider. for a provider she needs to keep you strung along long-term. so she has to lie about the things she is ashamed of, she has to pretend she is someone she is not, someone better, because she can't risk losing her paycheck.

that is not an emotional connection by any stretch of the imagination. it's a pragmatic relationship based entirely on her needs. it's a demonstration of female solipsism at its worst.
>>
>>24822664
It's true, I think, that sex emotionally binds a woman to a man, and likewise a man to a woman. It, however, devalues the connection and the binding when sex is passed freely around, as people cannot bind themselves repeatedly without lingering effects. This, then, means that men and women would be bound for lifelong exclusive partnerships for the deepest possible and most meaningful and fulfilling relationship. Sleeping around is a shitty thing to do for both men and women, and the robots embittered because they can't sleep around are just as shitty as the women who do it. Women, I believe, who do sleep are usually mentally unbalanced, and men who do it are just fucking psychopathic.
>>
>>24820791
>>24821571

kill yourselves, whores
>>
File: 1449500670030.png (66 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449500670030.png
66 KB, 400x400
>>24819950

>These men do hold a lot of similarities
>"they know what they want and don't hold back to take it"

I honestly don't know how I or anyone else really, can really deal with women romantically in this day and age. You got the feminist message on one side screaming how women must be the ones who manage and moderate the act of sex or else it is rape. And on the other side, you have shit like this that puts value to men's assertiveness and even agressiveness, implying that men that don't take the pussy are weak little betas who can't even get laid on fucking Tinder. Both messages/sentiments are contradictory vet valued at the same time. I don't know what they fucking want or how they expect any man to know either.

No wonder MGTOW is growing at an exponential rate.
>>
>>24819950
Because the men are all entitled CIS virgin "nice guy" manchildren. Yes, that's it.
>>
>>24823696

The kek king himself made a joke about this

https://youtu.be/b4hNaFkbZYU
>>
>>24819950
>50/300 = 1/6 = 17%

Actually those are better odds than I expected. I think I'm going to try tinder.
>>
>even just immediately at someone's place

That's honestly just disgusting. Chad literally says "wanna smash" and immediately they fuck.
>>
the math doesn't add up at all; like... shouldn't it be 1:1
>>
>>24824788
Not if the same guys fucked 5 women each. But yes, OP's stats are flawed. It's a meme you dip.
>>
I know this isn't relatable to the thread, but does anyone have that picture where some guy was sterile and his wife gets pregnant and she gets btfo in court by him?
>>
>>24824926
Better still:
https://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html?lang=en&cc=us
>>
>>24821123
Sure thats a good idea if every man starts being picky. But it wont because being picky and being a man is a disadvantage (in the realm of reproduction). It is truly easier being a woman as men will always put them on a pedestal to get their dick wet.
>>
>>24820616
Having standards of the top 50 when you are the bottom 60. Thats not having standards, thats being delusional
>>
>>24822632

Define decent human being.
>>
>>24825398
just wait till we have sexbots. men are going to be super picky about women when they have a sexbot at home who can do the job just as well without nagging or being a bitch.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.