[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up in the morning >strange, there is no sunlight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>wake up in the morning
>strange, there is no sunlight. must be a stormy day
>look out
>see this

What do?
>>
Go do some fun stuff before we all die.
>>
>>24819814
Smile get comfy and wait for the end of this gay ass earth
>>
File: 098765'.gif (18 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
098765'.gif
18 KB, 534x640
>>24819814
Smile.
Masturbate
Drink rum, eat cake.

Wait for the gleeful end of all things.
Maybe it's manic depression or something, Bipolar shit.

But seeing this and running the numbers and entertaining the thought gave me a good vibe just now. Then it all went down the fucking toilet because I realized it isn't happening right now, and I have no way of knowing when it will.
>>
>>24819814
Continue with my regularly scheduled morning fap, I don't see why this would change anything
>>
>>24819814
At least I don't have to ration my weed any more... I'd get high as fuck, sit somewhere high up and watch that fucked up sunrise until it eviscerates me.

btw anon is that a simulation of what a black hole would look like if it was between us and the sun? it's really beautiful
>>
>>24819814
Drugs. Then I'd fuck all my friends regardless of gender for the experience, call my ex and od together.
>>
>>24819814

Elation
If theres an afterlife
>>
>>24819814
Start jerking off profusely
>>
>>24819814
Go to church and repent for my sins one last time.
>>
>>24820040
why do you need a church to do that?
>>
>>24819814
Black holes are very fucking small despite their large gravitational field. If a stellar mass black hole was that close up in the sky, you'd be dead before you even got a chance to look at it
>>
>>24819814
Laugh knowing that all the humans on this Earth
are all equally fucked
>>
Give a sigh of relief.

Have it stifled within seconds because the 'meditative' 'mindfulness' kills every single emotion of mine, instantaneously replacing it with the numb haze of 'self-awareness'.

Ignore the 'meditative' 'self-awareness', find a club to try to fight off mobs, and go to the nearest high place to try to hang myself or jump.
>>
>>24820058
Don't know, I guess to be with other Catholics in my last moments?
>>
>>24820058
so that religious professions people can get paid their salary
>>
File: esta_pasando.jpg (184 KB, 1042x654) Image search: [Google]
esta_pasando.jpg
184 KB, 1042x654
Rush to /pol/ for the happening threads and start dumping Ron Paul images
>>
Run around naked fucking every Stacy that moves until the world is destroyed
>>
Take all of the pills, roll up an enormous joint, make myself a nice Manhatten, then sit on my porch with my cat waiting for oblivion.
>>
>>24820103
That makes sense, considering the vatican is rich and greedy
>>
Am I missing something, or are people ITT who're saying they'd just calmly wait forgetting the fact that a solar event like that would probably involve being scorched/suffocated live?
>>
File: 1335878.png (525 KB, 447x496) Image search: [Google]
1335878.png
525 KB, 447x496
>>24820104
This

OG comment doughnut steel
>>
>>24820103
>so that religious professions people can get paid their salary

In the last moments, I doubt it would matter.
>>
>>24820104
There's supposed to be an accent on the 'a' of "esta". It's "e-STA pasando", not "ES-ta pasando"
>>
File: 1449447371850.jpg (29 KB, 600x383) Image search: [Google]
1449447371850.jpg
29 KB, 600x383
honestly, i would post in happening threads and end it with the only people i know
so we can rejoice to the end of all normies
>>
>>24820168
>black hole in the OP pic

>solar flare
>>
>>24820221
I don't know Cyrillic/Russian enough to have bothered to read the label, and I didn't presume that I know everything stellar physics says can happen to a star. Maybe there are phases of star evolution that involve light/radiation/whatever that isn't captured on regular photos? I just reckoned that whatever it is in the pic would probably be painful.
>>
>>24820293

is supposed to be a bh christ you autist
>>
>>24820293
>a black fucking hole

>a stellar phenomenon

I know fuck all about space and even I knew that was a black hole after watching Interstellar. Are you retarded?
>>
>>24820293
Shit would be so fast you wouldn't even feel it I bet
>>
>>24820328
>is supposed to be a bh

That's my very point. I didn't find it rational to presume that just because something shows as black, it is a black hole. And you can't expect people to know that this is what 'chernaya dzhyura' or whatever means.
>>
If there was a black hole with an accretion disk as big as that and/or as close to us that we can see the accretion disk that much we'd all be LONG gone.
>>
See this shit, hear the sirens going
>>batshit tactical mode
>>run to apartment, stock up on my camping gear
>>take my shit out in the outskirts of the city (The city is not too big)
>>walk to my parents house, about 16km
>>w8 and see if my parents is there, w8 some hours, look things through in the meantime
>>walk over to my friends from the hometown, if not at home, i'll bust the place open (they got guns)
>>from there i hang around for some time, eventually i'll take the long walk to nearby harbour, find a small boat and try if i can get to norway, if not i'll be dead anyway
>>would happen if earth wasn't eaten up by the black hole
>>
Wouldn't we all be dead before we able to see anything like that?
>>
>>24820341
>>a black fucking hole
>>a stellar phenomenon

First result for >black hole formation:

http://hubblesite.org/reference_desk/faq/answer.php.id=56&cat=exotic

First sentence:

'A common type of black hole is produced by certain dying stars.'

If it is formed by dying stars, I think it's accurate to call it a 'stellar phenomenon'.
>>
>>24819931
Why would you fap in the morning? The feel and orgasm is much worse than when doing it later in the day.
Or is it just me?
>>
>>24820424
Don't question my methods senpai
>>
>>24820104
/thread

Please no mute
>>
>>24820168
so what? what can you do to change that? the only rational option is to just wait
>>
>>24820343
Lets say the mass of the black hole is the same as the sun.
lets say it wouldn't interfere with the inner planets. If that's the case there wouldn't happen too much. If the black hole was active (sucking matter in) there wouldn't be too much radiation, though i think that most electronics would be out of service, but radiation danger wouldnt be too big of a problem. Again, the if the black hole wasn't active if would not radiate light, so there would be very, very dark. The darkness would scramble up the ecosystem. During maybe half a year-a year there would not be much plant life going, and soon enough animals would die off.
>>
>>24820460
No, you can, as I mentioned in my post, kill yourself. I was surprised that no one else mentioned it and related difficulties such as avoiding getting killed in a more painful ways by mobs.
>>
>>24820447
your methods are shit and lack sense
>>
>>24820483
Shut the fuck up jizz rag
>>
>>24820482
Suicide is a mortal sin and a sure-fire way to hell.
Even if you're not religious, killing yourself AND forsaking the chance for an afterlife, just in case you're wrong and it exists, just to spare yourself maybe 2 seconds of pain more is plain retarded.
>>
Go to my man and make love with him one last time.
>>
>>24820529
>maybe 2 seconds of pain

And how am I supposed to know that it's 2 seconds and not 2 hours?
>>
what-if DOT xkcd DOT com SLASH 129 SLASH
What if the moon turned into a black hole?
>>
>>24820567
>129 SLASH

Did you really think that final slash was necessary?
>>
>>24820590
Yes. Yes i do
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
I become a believer in God because finally he sent what humanity deserves
>>
feel immense pleasure as I realize all of my anxieties and worries no longer matter then turn off my phone so my family can't call me and just get cozy tbqh family.
>>
>>24820554
regardless, would you rather spend an eternity in hell or 2 hours here
>>
"finally, it's time for me to die"
>>
>>24819966
It's what a regular black hole is supposed to look like.
>>
>>24820765
If it was active that is, if not it would be pretty black. The hawkings radiation is not in the visible spectrum of light senpai
>>
>>24820065
Not all black holes are "very fucking small" you imbecile. Most black holes are disproportionally sized compared to their mass, but there are some large black holes.
>>
>>24820479
I'm pretty sure it's impossible to have a black hole as small as our sun.
>>
>>24819814
Question whether it's a nuke or aliens. Then post happening threads on /x/ and /pol/.
>>
File: IMG_0168.jpg (661 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0168.jpg
661 KB, 1600x1200
I'd ride my motorcycle one last time at track day speeds.
>>
>>24819814
Turn 52,200 degrees and walk away
>>
>>24820417
A black hole is NOT a star, hence it is not a stellar phenomenon. A black hole IS a part of the stellar phenomenon, more specifically at the end of the star's lifecycle.
>>
>>24819966
It's the accretion disk of a black hole. Have you memesters not watched Interstellar?
>>
>>24820168
To be fair you'd presume if something catastrophic like that occurs you probably wouldn't even have time to react, and if you did you still couldn't prevent it either way.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.