[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the cutoff for manlet? Seriously, I don't mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
What's the cutoff for manlet?

Seriously, I don't mean the meme version of manlet. There are studies showing women prefer 5'10" guys as much as 6'4" guys and preferring guys around 6'1" the most. You start to be considerably less desirable below 5'10" and above 6'4".

What I'm asking is at what height do you start to be at such a disadvantage that you can't make up for it with an attractive face or /fit/ body?

Imho, 5'6" or 5'7" is around the height at which you're going to be quickly overlooked by women due to your height. Regardless of how attractive you are otherwise, that height puts you in the child-like category.

Thoughts on this?

>inb4 manlet
I'm 6'1" master race, faggots.
>>
>>24819534
>6'1''
>not a manlet
>>
I'm 5'7, in the top 10% in terms of fitness, know how to dress well, and study law. Also I'm not that autistic around people.

I'm also browsing /r9k/. So 5'7 is not enough.
>>
I love tall girls their legs are so sexy but I was born short (5'8)

anyone else feel the same or have any tips n tricks on getting tall girls as a shorter guy?
>>
>>24819646
It's the same as getting any girl

If they don't show interest, don't waste your time
>>
>>24819646
I think the key point is the chloroform concentration.
>>
>>24819625
I think /r9k/ is the main problem there
>>
>>24819534
>>inb4 manlet
>I'm 6'1" master race, faggots.
nice try manlet
>>
I'm 5'7 and don't consider myself short
Plus I'm full italian , so like ,whats a nigga gonna do
>>
>>24820458
I know a full Italian guy who's like 6'3"
Not an excuse, familam
Not a problem if you live in a short place though, I guess

>>24820426
Believe what you want, famiry
I think you're probably a manlet tbqhwy
>>
>>24819534
answer is 5'8" probably
>>
>>24819534
I would say 5'7 is probably realistic.
>>
6ft

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2344324/Men-dont-stand-chance-women-6ft-Bad-luck-Tom-Cruise-Daniel-Radcliffe-Jack-Black-Seth-Green.html
>>
You can still kinda make it as 5'7"+ man, however if you have a small dick you are fucked forever. %100 you gonna get keked every fucking time.
>>
>>24820730

>My fiance is 5 foot 7 and I am 5 foot 10.5, he told me he always said he wouldn't date a woman taller than him or one older than him but here I am 8 years older too :D
>here I am 8 years older too :D

Why do memes become real every fucking time?
>>
>>24819534
I'm 5'8.

I matched up with around 900 women on tinder after a year do I must be decently attractive.

On average, I used to date one new woman each month and I've never been on a second date with a woman. I think my height or lack there of has a lot to do with it.
>>
>>24820808
>>24820458
>>24819625
>>24819625
Did you ever feel short before 4chin?
>>
File: 1439763630458.jpg (62 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1439763630458.jpg
62 KB, 1024x576
>>24820802
>8 years older woman
>fiance

jesus, manlets are really fucking desperate, i bet she is built like a fridge and ugly as fuck too while he is average or decent in looks and he is gonna get autism babies hahahaha
>>
>>24820845
I'm 5'8 and yeah, I've felt short since highschool since I was always among 3 shortest guys in class. Then again, I'm pretty fit and good looking so it never bothered me too much, except sometimes when my best friend and I pick up girls and he has an advantage being 193cm tall. It has helped me to deal with the fact I can pull girls despite looking even shorter standing next to him.

Seriously, being short sucks but it's not nearly the worst disadvantage and I'd much rather be a manlet then a introverted autist.
>>
I'm 5'9' and there's as many guys shorter than me as there are taller.

Feels average man
>>
>>24820948
What height would you be if you could choose?
>>
>>24820990
I think that's a bit off if you're in a white country. Most white countries are 5'10-5'11" on average
>>
I'm 5'8" and I've always been lucky with girls, they're always the same height as me or shorter, I don't get this meme of "short people can't get girls".

Or maybe I'm just too attractive, I don't know, but my love life has been pretty great.
>>
>>24819625
I'm in almost your exact position, except i'm 5ft 8. It's just not tall enough in this day and age, girls walk around in heeled shoes, are much taller than they used to be, expect guys to be at least 6ft 1 and have their pick.
>>
>>24820808
Did you mention that you were 5'8 in your profile? I somehow doubt it.
>>
Under 5'8 is where real manlet starts imo. 5'9-5'11 is average basically everywhere in the world.
>>
>>24819625
>women love those short lawyer types
>>
>>24821200
shhh don't say this on 4chan you're spoiling the joke

average man is 6'2" everyone knows that
>>
>>24821256
Nah, familam. 6'2" is manlet af. Actual cutoff is 6'7" but don't even bother with women unless you're 6'9" or taller.
>>
>>24819534
>What's the cutoff for manlet?

6'3"

>tfw 6'2"
>"I'm the King of the Manlets"
>falls off prow of Titanic b/c no gf to hold my legs
>>
>>24820998
I think 185cm would be about perfect, not short, not too tall either. But really anything 180-190 is just fine. I'm 173 so about 10-15 more cm would be awesome.
>>
>>24821126
No, I didn't my height was such an issue to women. It obviously was and that's why I know at least anything shorter than 5'9 is manlet status.
>>
>>24819534
80% of women say you must be 6ft to message them.
5ft 10 might be "average", but women dont go for average, lool at the thread with 240/300 women getting fucked by 50/300 men.
but seriously though i think average for whites is 6ft, all the places with no minorities have that and the old people in developed countries bring it down alot.
all of my friends at school were 6ft by the time they stopped growing.
also women dont see any difference between 5ft 6 and 5ft 8 or 5ft 10, to them its all just "not 6ft"
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.