[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody have any experiences from Tomorrowland? Is it full of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tomorrowland.jpg (281 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
tomorrowland.jpg
281 KB, 1200x800
Anybody have any experiences from Tomorrowland? Is it full of Chads and normalfags or are the people actually decent?
>>
I don't understand how a festival of that size can possibly be fun. You'd just stand there for how many hours not moving in a sea of people? There are plenty of less expensive and likely better parties out there. Just depends on where you're from.
>>
>>24819463
>Is it full of Chads and normalfags or are the people actually decent?

dude, really?

This isn't an underground techno shit, it's the normiest chadiest 'music' festival on earth right now.
Of fucking course it's full of normalfags and chads.
>>
>>24819487
Nobody goes to them for the music, it's an open air market for drugs
>>
>>24819487
Have you ever been to a concert in your life? It's probably one of the best experiences you could have in your pathetic life
>>
>>24819463
what is tomorrowland? I don't care about pop culture and so have no idea what it is
>>
>>24819536
EDM festival in Belgium. Supposed to be super trippy and whatnot.
>>
>>24819516
>>24819536

Work on your reading comprehension. I was actually suggesting that OP attend =other= music festivals. Tomorrowland is one of hundreds, if not thousands.
>>
>>24819549
>EDM festival
>"HURR IS IT FULL OF NORMIES"
>>
>>24819463
Jesus Christ, anon. As this >>24819497
wise man said.

I remember some gabber parties during the 90s though. I was always awkward fuck, but those were only parties I actually liked. Drugs were clean and plenty and no one cared how much socially retarded you were. Fine times, they are gone.
>>
There are much much better festivals out there, look harder.
>>
Literally chads and stacys, theres a small box for beta's and bronys its called [betrony's box] the chads wait till you gotta take a shit, then they ram the shitter sideways and laugh at the smurf transformation when u come out
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.