[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you ever date somebody with a serious physical disability,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1361740582_wn_berlino 356.jpg (693 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1361740582_wn_berlino 356.jpg
693 KB, 750x1000
Would you ever date somebody with a serious physical disability, robots?
>>
No, I wouldn't date anyone. I need to work on myself before I add another factor into my life
>>
I hardly think so.
>>
Depends if it was genetic or the result of an accident. If she had good genes but had the disability as a result of the accident it would not be passed on to my offspring, so yes.
>>
>>24819124
she has the byakugan ?
>>
>>24819124
That's like asking the starving dog if he wants some scraps. Of course he does and of course I will faggot.
>>
I think it has been established that men will date almost anybody and women will date almost nobody.
>>
>>24819139
>No, I wouldn't date anyone. I need to work on myself before I add another factor into my life

This.
Currently in not going clubbing mode until I become the best I can be physically.
In the meantime I'll work on my personality whilst I'm completely sober (no alcohol, nofap, etc).
>>
>>24819124
If you mean like in Katawa Shoujo then yes I would go out with literally any one of them
>>
File: 1440952304337.jpg (43 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1440952304337.jpg
43 KB, 400x600
I really liked a guy who had some disease that affected his spine - it stunted his growth, he had trouble walking, his hands were deformed, etc.

Unfortunately I was a massive sperg and didn't let my feelings be known and he moved abroad in the mean time.

I would date someone disabled, as long as they love me back
>>
>>24819124
I dated a girl with incredibly bad chronic Crohn's Disease for two years.
>>
>>24819124
If I could make her happy, I would.
>>
>>24819124
No. I wouldn't want them to be emotionally broken too.

I can only hurt those around me.
>>
It depends if the problem is caused by genes. I already have enough problems that may be genetic (I'm not sure if they are). I wouldn't want kind that are too fucked up.
>>
it sounds like a hassle, unless they were deaf.
>you will never sign your feelings to your waifu
>>
>>24819167
underrated post lmaoaoaoaoaoaoa0a
>>
>>24819124
>Would you ever date somebody
yes

where are they
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.