[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well it's happening. My parents want me to get a job or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pVjkKDo.jpg (35 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
pVjkKDo.jpg
35 KB, 480x640
Well it's happening.
My parents want me to get a job or do something with my life.
It's for my own good they say.
Tomorrow I'm going to an interview and I'm going to spill spaghetti everywhere. I'm 22, it's going to be the first work interview I ever went to.
Should I just kill myself already ?
>>
>>24819015

get a trimmer and clean up. don't shave completely but you can shorten it slightly so it looks neater.

i need to as well.
>>
>>24819015
ALLAHU ALLAHU ACKBAR
>>
Dude just fuck up the interview intentionally, and do that with all your interviews. Don't kill yourself until they actually kick you out or die.
>>
>>24819015
TAKBIR ALLAHU ACKBAR *TOOF* TUTUTUTUTUTUT* TUTUTUTUT* ALLAHU ACKBAR ALLHU ACKBAR *TUTUTUTUTUTUT*
>>
>>24819053
>>24819100
Not even, but perhaps they'll think I'm a durka.
>>
Eh, just give it your best anon. You may not get the job, but at least you get some interview experience
>>
>>24819015
In a similair boat senpai except I'm going to the Job Centre, instead of an interview. I hope they can find me a nice quite night shift mopping the floors or something.
>>
>>24819015
Just have a wash, have a complete shave and put on some deodorant and some decent clothes and you'll be fine. Employers don't take anyone with anything but the bare minimum of facial hair and even then no neckbeards are allowed.
>>
cool beard , own them hard.
>>
>>24819015
keep the beard and dress like a proper hipster
you should be ok
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.