[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies like going out to the bar or night club? I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: couple.png (238 KB, 440x253) Image search: [Google]
couple.png
238 KB, 440x253
Why do normies like going out to the bar or night club?

I have never been interested in it and just see it as a waste of time. I would rather play online chess or watch chess videos. Am I fucked?
>>
>>24818724
>Am I fucked?
if you want a gf and don't have social hobbies or a lot of money, yes
>>
>>24818724
Because they have full hairlines
>>
Chicks do it because, for whatever reason, they like dancing. Dudes do it because there are women there who are normally getting drunk.
>>
>>24818724

the food and beer from tap is pretty good.
>>
>>24818724
>Why do people do things that I do not like?!?!

Shut up sped.
>>
It's an excuse to act drunk and unlike (or maybe LIKE) themselves. I personally enjoy it but only if there's some degree of something exciting happening. If it's just with male friends? Fuck that.
>>
>>24818724
Watching chess videos is not a waste of time? It's a waste of life to spend time relating to other human beings? What else is there? You're only attracted to chess because you think it will make you smarter so that you can get a good job and make more money and be more likeable and have friends and free time to spend with them in bars drinking and dancing, you gigantic autist.
>>
>>24818724
Because its the easiest place to go pick up women you don't know in a place where lots of girls are getting drunk, and it's not so weird if you get rejected because its a club. Tbh I've never gotten a girl from a club, where most of my gfs happened to be friends with one of my guy friends at some stage or met through friends. I find clubs to be incredibly awkward and boring places to hang out. Most of the people out are fucking retarded, usually assholes and a thousand times more normie than me. If I go I'll usually try to go with some grills so I can at least dance with them and have fun for a little while.
>>
File: 1447439991684.png (112 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
1447439991684.png
112 KB, 354x363
>>24819060
>relating to other human beings? What else is there?
for some of us that's not even there in the first place
>>
File: 1360452153677.jpg (3 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
1360452153677.jpg
3 KB, 124x120
>>24819264
Rare Pepe detected.
>>
I'm not a normie but I go to clubs. It's good because you can be drunk around other drunk people and do drunk shit. I try to hit on women but it usually goes wrong, but sometimes I'd make out with a girl and I'd feel like top gun for a few days.

Worst thing that can happen is that I'll be too drunk and do embarrassing shit I wont remember. It's a good way to forget how much life sucks, honestly. More robots should go clubbing.
>>
I exclusively go out to clubs to see the music. Very into Techno, House, Garage, Drum & Bass, Hardcore, Reggae, ect. If you follow these scenes properly you'll realise the majority of the crowd there are not just there to try and fuck other people. People do go for there for that. And theres nothing wrong with it but your average chad or stacy will look so unbelievably out of place that they usually just give up posing and leave the rest of the hardcore people to stay there for the full 10 hours or whatever dancing until the morning.

Go get yourself to some serious Techno & Drum and bass nights (not the student oriented ones) as long as you're surrounded by people of whom 95% are on some kind of hard substance you will know what I mean about nobody being there to fuck each other.

They're also full of generally incredibly nice, open and interesting people who you can have a very good conversation with. Not always. Especially at some of the nights there can be some pretty scary characters but its a lot more interesting than posers eyeing each other up and trying to score points on their 'game' or whatever.

I've had some pretty decent sex through meeting people who were into this stuff.

If you got to House nights though generally there are going to be a lot more posers unless you're really in the know and can get to the proper underground stuff.

Oh yeah. Jungle. Listen to some Jungle.
>>
Did you know that If you're not too timid. Or too grabby quite a lot of girls will want to grind with you in a club? It hardly matters what you look like too. I've seen really hot girls grinding with really really ugly guys. Understand though because they are grinding does not mean they want sex most of the time (they say this anyway).
>>
>>24819011
Girls like sex too, anon. Girls also want to meet Chad, they go out to get sum.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 978x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 978x599
I enjoy beer and food and going out with friends with the intent of having fun, laughing, reminiscing on old times and potentially meeting new interesting people.

You guys want to like it, you just jelly and afraid to try and have a good time, so you post this thread in the first place
>>
>>24818724
I don't get it either. I hate crowds, I hate noise, and I especially hate expensive drinks. I'd rather get shitfaced at home while I'm shitposting.
>>
>>24819311
This.
Whats the worst thats going to happen. You get rejected? thats it really. Theres several hundred other people in the club and thats going to be happening all night for girls and guys alike.

When you robots actually go to some proper clubs you'll realise how similar people there are to you. And how uneducated a fucking lot of people are. And how you're in an incredible position to do something with yourself as a result of this.
>>
>>24818724
Hello Augustin
>>
TO GET TURNT UP
>>
>>24819500
Whats wrong with a crowd? Saftey in numbers, 99% don't give a shit about you. Anyone who does in a negative way can fuck right off.

Don't go listening to noise music then. That would mess you up. Seriously though don't you appreciate any kind of music? Have you heard of earplugs? they reduce the Db level significantly (you can still hear everything clearly but your ears won't pound)

Go to some underground nightclub where they sell cans behind the bar for really cheap then. Or just buy some substances inside or whatever.
>>
>>24818724
Drinking makes the social anxiety go away and there are girls there who will have sex with you if they're drunk enough.
>>
Night clubs suck dick. Bars are fun. Bars you can actually hear yourself and think in so you can get to know new people or just get drunk and bullshit with friends. Clubs are for annoying fuckheads that can't carry on a conversation to save their lives so they just pound liqour and energy drinks and dance.
>>
>>24818724

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtTTf4pHPjM

Getting down with 500 people all there just to dance and get seriously rekt.

Not a waste of time. One of the best feelings ever.
>>
>>24819679

Haha you've never been to a decent club or aren't into any good dance music clearly.

Theres clubs where 90% of people are on E, or ket, or something harder. These places you're going to be unlucky if the person next to you doesn't give you a massive smile and offer to hug you and be your friend.
>>
Oh man, I love Chess
>>
>>24819679

I usually have one drink when I go to a club. A lot of people do this. And just drink water most of the night. Sometimes I don't even get fucked up.
>>
>>24819722
That sounds expensive as fuck.
>>
File: whip.pepe.jpg (32 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
whip.pepe.jpg
32 KB, 500x705
>>24818724
Because it's fun to hit that whip on the daily, and the only place one can do that is at the club. I'm not a normie, but my whip is pretty supreme 2bh.
>>
>>24819770

5/10 pounds for ticket... or it might be free.

1/2g of either of those isn't going to knock you back more than 20.

Taxi there / Taxi back.

Could spend more on some nice dinner & and an evening in with my mates getting stoned than going out. easily.
>>
File: alone.gif (22 KB, 274x200) Image search: [Google]
alone.gif
22 KB, 274x200
>>24818724
People who go to the club don't spend an excessive amount of time on personal hobbies. For them meeting people and talking is a hobby in the same way that chess may be to you.

Many people go are probably very confidant socially or just playing a game of chance hoping to nail whoever comes their way. It's a social hub, and of course the alcohol, music, and drugs usually associated with these places also helps people relax around a large group of strangers.

It's really not that difficult to fathom that people do this once you're inside the mindset. I used to go to clubs when I was 18, 19, and 20. I never had sex with girls I met at the club, but I fooled around with a few of them. Honestly was it worth more to do that than it was to play video games until 5 am? No. That's why I stopped.

And the alcohol is obnoxiously expensive.
>>
guys i have some money from a great and my own house i still cant get a gf

what am i doing wrong
>>
>>24819841

Not true. If its hardcore dance music the DJs and producers will spend literally all their time on that specific hobby (producing and mixing music). Generally with hardcore events meeting people and talking is secondary to listening to the DJ mix and seeing what the latest tunes are being played.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohSaiAeCceM

One of the best genres of music for people who are avid fans of what they like and don't give a shit what anyone else thinks.
>>
>>24819836
And you've got to buy alcohol right? I can't imagine they'd let you in if you weren't buying drinks at a good club.
>>
Wow, /r9k/ is more normie-tier that I thought. And I'm not even a complete robot.
>>
>>24819981

Lol what.

Heres a rundown of one of the latest nights I went to.

Nobody about that I know going. (everyone is out of town or w/e)
Fuck it ill go on my own. I don't give a shit if someone in a club of 500 strangers judges me. Sucks to be them.

Buy ticket

Consume takeaway prior.

Get to club for opening time (want to hear every single tune they play)

Nobody there (maybe 5/10 people)

Go get drink and stand infront of speaker for first hour not even looking up just pumping fist and feet in time to the techno

A few people wander past me and try to make eye contact with me. Some just curious as to why theres just this one guy pumping it on his own like a crazy person. Some are kind of obnoxious. Give them the look of death / pity as really they can go fuck themselves if they think they're going to ruin my night that easily.

Still fist pumping.

Look up. Places is getting fairly full. People gathered round where I am in groups and on their own.

Go buy water, obtain E somehow.

Back to the speaker.

Continue fist pumping.

look up again another hour later. And the place is completely packed.

Go out for some cigarettes around the 4 hour mark.

Go back in for another 2 hours.

Still fist pumping.

More cigarettes.

More Techno for another 3 hours.

Last tune gets played.

I leave.

There you go. Bought 1 alcoholic drink for 3.50 and a bottle of water for 2.
>>
>>24819469
>Girls like sex too, anon.
wrong
>>
File: cooldino.png (89 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
cooldino.png
89 KB, 236x236
>>24819920
I was speaking for the general run of the mill persons who attend these events, not the artists and promoters who actually work to put them together.

>Generally with hardcore events meeting people and talking is secondary to listening to the DJ mix

I've noticed this among some groups of people I hung out with at clubs, but I don't think it's common enough to constitute as a majority.
>>
>>24820273

Yeah i guess. Theres lots of different types of these events. Some of them literally everyone there is going to be glued to the speakers all night and does listen avidly to the music. Some not so much.

You're right though its probably not the majority of these kinds of events.

However some of them most definitely will be as I described.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.