[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl plays with your zipper and says "you're sexy",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: just frog.jpg (23 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
just frog.jpg
23 KB, 374x363
If a girl plays with your zipper and says "you're sexy", does that mean she's into you? Or is she just being friendly? How am I supposed to respond?
>>
I usually respond like "sorry I have better things to do than playing around, bitch" and walk away. Not sure if it's the best thing to do
>>
>>24818712

take off your pants and start jacking off in front of her until you cum.
>>
>>24818748
She's a long time friend, so I don't want to call her a bitch.
>>
File: enhanced-6925-1432653287-20.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-6925-1432653287-20.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
>>24818712
We need more information

>Did she see you have a lot of money
>Did she see you with objects of status (large iphone, nice car)
>Do you have a chad-friend she saw you with?
>>
She's likely pranking you if you're <8/10
>>
>>24818772
I have no money or job
I have no objects of status
I have one close friend and he's a fat neckbeard
>>
File: Untitled.png (44 KB, 908x435) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
44 KB, 908x435
That means you have a potential to get keked some point in your life
>>
File: really.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
>>24818796
>What physical defects does she have
>Is she blind
>Is she retarded
>Does she have a terminal illness
>Does she have an STD
>>
>>24818835
She's pretty cute
She's not blind
She's pretty smart for a grill

I really couldn't say what her disease or terminal illness status is, though, but she seemed in good health.
>>
>>24818864
To be very honest with you she is most likely trolling you. Girls do this. They like to feel wanted and enjoy shredding mens egos.

What will happen if you interact with her:

>anon ur sexy *plays with ur zipper*
>You: Hehe, thanks femanon!
>do you wanna....take a pic with me?
>omg sure femanon it'd be an honor
>she pushes her boobs against you and raises her phone, selfie mode engaged
>takes a pic
>5 hours later
>your facebook/twitter/whatever is getting blown up as she makes fun of the ugly nerd she messed with and conned into a photo.
>you suicide

Women, anon. Not even once.
>>
>>24819013
Nah, I mean, she's not a stranger just messing with me. I've known her practically her whole life. She's pretty nice and calls me to go to parties with her and stuff.
>>
File: me irl 3.png (36 KB, 636x475) Image search: [Google]
me irl 3.png
36 KB, 636x475
how attractive are you
>>
File: gandalfthegrey.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gandalfthegrey.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>24819072
In the slim chance she is legit, you need to put penis in vagina asap. Seal the deal. BECOME NORMIE.
>>
>>24818712
A woman wants to be into everyone potentially. Every guy she meets is a potential partner. In case of tough luck and being rejected, she wants to have as many open options as possible. She probably won't fuck you since you're a /r9k/-er but she wants you to liker her for when she's a 40 y.o. roastie no one wants anymore.
>>
>>24818772
You are responding to bait
>>
>>24819119
I don't know. Probably pretty average. I'm not hot, but I don't think I'm hideous either. Average amount of facial defects. Skinny-fat body type.

>>24819123
I kind of want to. But I also kind of don't. Because I've known her for such a long time. I think I'm friendzoning her but I'm not sure.
>>
>>24819072
It's time.
Just ask her what she means with it. Don't hesitate to ask her other things too. Time to become a normal person
>>
>>24819189
I'm not baiting, this is a real-life predicament I'm in and I don't know how to respond to it because I'm socially retarded.
>>
>>24819222
So I just go, "Hey, uh, remember that time you called me sexy? Uh, what did you mean by that?"

I feel totally unprepared for any conversation involving how she feels about me.
>>
Next time she does that kiss her. Stop being a faggot and trying to "talk about your feelings". That shit will instantly turn her off
>>
She's trying to demonstrate that she has power over you. Kick her to the curb and cut all contact.
>>
>>24818771
call her "dear bitch", so that she knows she means something to you.
>>
>>24819342
O-okay.
Fuck.
>>
>>24818712

>how do I respond?

My unzipping your dick, ya duffus.
Got to show off your zipping skillz to her.
>>
>>24819941
I couldn't just unzip my dick at the time, we were in a public place.
>>
>>24818712
shes trying to show that shes better at unziping then you are. ext time you meet her start unziping likes theres tomrrow while yelling "you like that bitch", take steps eah tie you zip for dramaticc effect
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.