[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why no gf/bf yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1447116202578.jpg (187 KB, 690x432) Image search: [Google]
1447116202578.jpg
187 KB, 690x432
So im curious, why did you guys give up on relationships?

I met my gf completely by accident,on a discord server around 2 months ago, when I though I lost all hope (21 kissless virgin btw). She has completely changed me but the problem is that she is american, and im Russian. But im spending around 1k of my saved up neetbux to go see her soon so im really exited.
>>
Why would you date an american and not a russian qt?
>>
>>24818800

my american qt is.. well qt I don't really have a preferance
>>
>>24818840
but why an amerikek?
>>
>>24818704
SAME SITUATION AS YOU OP. I AM IRISH FAG SHE IS CANADIAN. How do you plan on meeting her? She use to be a weeb and has never done anything. She watches league players on streams etc. She is 5'2 and asian. I am 5''6. I asked her about height she said it doesnt matter as long I am taller than her.
>>
>>24818704
>So im curious, why did you guys give up on relationships?
fat (albeit not nearly as fat as your pic), unemployed, live with parents, neet, virgin, 28yo. You're young enough that you have time to turn things around, don't blow it like I did.
>>
>>24818891
idk, we just met on a discord server by accident

>>24818919
im flying over to see her next year, when she isn't busy with shit
>>
Because I'm 5'6.
>>
>LDRs

lol you're getting keked
>>
File: 1449040516.png (364 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1449040516.png
364 KB, 499x499
>>24818960
>tfw when 6'2 and shes 5'1
>>
>>24818975
once she graduates, shes is gonna move in with me in the UK. My parents live there so we can crash there and get our own place
>>
I dunno, I just kinda stopped caring when I was 17. I sometimes think it would be nice but after I fap my mind becomes clearer and I think 'nah it sounds pretty shitty' which solidifies the idea that I'd only want a GF for sex and the relationship in between sex would be bad for both of us.
>>
Around age 13 I made a pact with myself that I wouldn't get into a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship. I'd only attempt a relationship with someone I actually liked a lot.
I'm twice as old now and that never happened.
>>
nobody really wants to date a girl who is kind of scared of sex so will take ages before putting out
>>
>>24819157
I know that feel bro.
The majority of the girls I know are the same with minor variations between them.
It's kinda scary as I want to have a kids and raise them some day. I just want to be happy with the girl I love and see my children grow up to be the best they can possibly be.
I will be the best I can possibly be for them.
But that probably isn't gonna happen.
>>
i leave the house for approximately 30 minutes a week. that's two trips to the supermarket across the street. where am I supposed to just "run into" girls and develop relationships?
>>
>>24818704
>my gf
>never even seen each other in real life

yeah that doesn't count anon
>>
>>24818704
You're getting keked, senpai. I fucked an American girl (I'm American too) who was in a LDR with some Britkek. I should have felt bad but when I found out he's from Northern England I stopped caring.

If you wanna fuck foreign qts don't do some long-distance nonsense. All three of the girls who've been my gf have all been foreign-born.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.